剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表
I'm gonna go put on my rig and, uh, powder my nose.
我去换装 再给我鼻子上打点粉
Okay.
好
Bye. Bye
再见 再见
Thank you...
谢谢你
for my children...
谢谢你赐予我子女
and for that wonderful man.
和那个好男人
Thank you for making me strong...
谢谢你给我的勇气
And for so many blessings.
和一次又一次的好运
Thank you for letting me live.
谢谢你赐予我生命
Rayna! Rayna!
蕾娜 蕾娜
Rayna! Rayna!
蕾娜 蕾娜
Rayna! Rayna!
蕾娜 蕾娜
Rayna! Rayna!
蕾娜 蕾娜
Gunnar! Gunnar! I --
加纳 加纳 我
D-dude, what are -- what are you doing here?
老兄 你 你来这里干什么
I'm sorry. I'm gonna go.
不好意思 我还是走吧
No, no. Hey, hey, wait. Come back.
别走 等等 回来
I'll just... put this away.
我去把这个扔了
Yeah.
好
Come in.
快进来
You look like hell.
你看起来糟透了
The Boone deal went south.
布恩那个生意谈崩了
Without it, my album's gonna tank.
没了它 我的专辑也没戏了
What's the point, huh, of me not --
我要是什么也干不成 那还
I gave up everything -- for what?
我放弃了一切 都是为了什么
For what? Nothing! I got nothing!
为了什么 什么也没有 我什么也没有了
That is crap, all right?
别胡说了
You got your talent.
你还有你的才华
No one's gonna take that away from you.
没人能把你的才华抢走
Well, what if I lose my record deal?
那要是我唱片出不成了怎么办
So?
那又怎么样
Jeff Fordham's a bastard. You know that. Yeah.
杰夫·福德汉姆是个混♥蛋♥ 这你心里清楚 是啊
He doesn't deserve you, all right?
他配不上你 知道吗
And if that happens, there are other labels out there that do.
就算这桩生意谈不成 其他公♥司♥也会来找你
I just wanted it to mean something, you know?
我只是想用这个证明我自己
Thought I could make it all worth it.
我还以为我所有这些付出最终能有回报
So you think being on the country charts
那你觉得上个乡村音乐金曲榜
is gonna make everything okay?
就能让一切都变好了吗
Look at me.
看着我
You're living a lie.
你生活在谎言之中
And I'm the only person you can be yourself with.
你只有在我面前才做回自己
That's not enough, all right? That's not enough!
这样不够 懂吗 这样不够
Can't tell you why he does what he does
无法告诉你为何他要这么做
But one thing I know
但我知道一点
Is he ain't gonna change
他不会改变
Is he ain't gonna change
他不会改变
I love that boy,
我爱那个男孩
but he ain't gonna change
可他不会改变
Avery.
艾弗里
Avery, open the door.
艾弗里 开门
Avery.
艾弗里
Coming!
来了
What?
什么事
I just wanted to stop by.
我只是想来打个招呼
I-I'm leaving town tomorrow, remember?
我明天就要离开了 记得吗
Are you drunk?
你醉了
Well, if I'm not, I wasted a lot of beer.
要是没醉 我就是浪费了很多啤酒
What?
干嘛
I don't want to talk about it, okay?
我现在不想谈这个好吗
What's going on?
怎么回事
Come on. You're a mess. Just tell me.
拜托 你一团糟 告诉我
I'm not going anywhere till you tell me.
在你说出来之前 我哪也不去
I broke up with Juliette
我跟茱莉亚分手了
You guys were so good together. What did you do that for?
你们在一起多默契 你们干嘛分手
Yeah, I thought so, too.
是啊 我以前也这样想
What happened? It doesn't matter.
怎么回事 无所谓了
Well, it seems to.
看起来可不像
You're sitting here drinking in your underwear by yourself.
你一个人穿着内♥裤♥坐这儿喝闷酒
No, it doesn't -- it doesn't matter!
不 我说了无所谓了
She's not a good person, Scarlett!
她不是个好人 斯嘉丽
I thought she was, and she wasn't!
我以为她是 可她不是
What are you talking about? That's it!
你在说什么呢 够了
It doesn't go any deeper than that!
我不想再深入谈下去
She is -no, she is a good person!
她是 她是好人
I'm sure she's done some things
我相信她过去做过
in her past she's not too proud of,
一些不以为荣的事情
but I've known you long enough.
但我认识你很久了
You would go back and do things different if you could.
如果可以 你会回去找她 挽回分手的局面
You know what? It doesn't matter. It does!
你知道吗 不重要了 无所谓了
'cause I'm over it! Well, it really looks like it.
因为我已经翻篇了 好吧 看来确实是这样
Did you say you're leaving town?
你刚才是说你要离开了吗
Yeah.
是啊
It's so complicated
复杂万分
It's driving me insane
已快要把我逼疯
It's just a ball and chain
一切都是累赘
I've tried all the things I could do
我已经尽了一切努力
Get me off the hook
快放了我吧
But still I keep on falling for
但我继续陷落
Every single trick in the book, yeah
书里的每一个把戏
All those little games we played
所有那些我们玩的小游戏
Used to be fun
曾那么有趣
Baby, we were flying higher
亲爱的 我们以前展翅高飞
Close to the sun
接近太阳
But you're tearin' me apart now
但现在你让我心碎
All the good is gone
一切美好已逝
There's a shadow hanging over us
一片阴影笼罩着我们
And what was right is wrong
过去对的现在都成了错
It's so complicated
复杂万分
It's drivin' me insane
已快要把我逼疯
It's just a ball and chain
一切都是累赘
Just a ball and chain
一切都是累赘
Just a ball and chain
一切都是累赘
Hold on one sec. Hold on.
等一下 等等
How about Ms. Rayna james?
蕾娜·詹姆斯女士唱得如何
She's something else, isn't she?
她非同凡响 对吗
Thank y'all!
谢谢大家
Well, she's something real special to me.
她対我来说意义重大
I tell you, sharing this stage with her
告诉你们 与她同台
makes me feel like the luckiest man in the world.
让我觉得自己是世上最幸运的男人
And I don't mind telling you,
我可以大方地告诉你们
since we're all just friends here...
毕竟来这儿的都是朋友
...I truly, truly love her.
我是真心爱她
There you do it, do you?
这就是惊喜 对吗
I love you, too, Luke.
我也爱你 卢克
And I was hop-- and I was hoping...
我希望
...that you would do me the great honor...
你能给予我这莫大的荣幸
...of allowing me to become
让我成为
your ball and chain.
你的"累赘"
Babe, I got a trick knee. I can't stay down here forever.
宝贝 我的膝盖不好 我跪不了多久
Is that a yes?
你答应了吗
If it's a no, I'll wrap my head around that, too.
如果不答应 我也能想通
I know it's crazy.
我知道听起来很疯狂
Come here.
来
Come here.
过来
A 7-carat ring?
7克拉的钻戒
If you two don't give People Magazine
如果你们俩不让《人物》杂♥志♥
an exclusive on that wedding, I will never forgive you.
为婚礼做独家报道 我绝不会原谅你们的
Well, Jess, as soon as she sets the date, we will let you know.
杰西 她一定下日子 我们就通知你
All right.
好吧
We'll see you.
回头见
剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表