剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表
Thought I made myself clear--
我已经说得很清楚了
Single vehicle accident
单车事故
involving the male owner of a car...
车主为男性
with two prior D.U.I.s
有两次酒驾记录
and a blood alcohol level of over twice the legal limit.
血液酒精含量超过法定上限两倍多
The female occupant had zero.
而车中女乘客血液酒精含量为零
When the police ask who was responsible for the crash,
警♥察♥问起事故责任人是谁
not surprisingly, the car's owner said it was him.
自然地 车主说是自己
Yeah, I was there And with no reason to disbelieve you,
没错 我在场 警♥察♥没有不信你的理由
the police stopped investigating. It's kinda late.
就停止了调查 现在时候不早
Don't you have a husband
你不用回家
or, like, kids to get home to or something?
照顾老公或者看孩子吗
I found a hospital report
我从医院的报告中
that references diagonal bruising
发现詹姆斯女士的下腹部
across Ms. James' abdomen,
有对角瘀伤
2 inches wide from upper left to bottom right.
从左上到右下 5厘米宽
She was the one behind the wheel.
那晚是她开的车
If I hadn't been drinking, none of it would've happened.
我不喝酒 这些都不会发生
Did your reckless actions
你的莽撞
contribute to a tragic accident?
是否是导致悲惨事故的原因之一
Probably.
很有可能
Did you commit a crime?
但你有罪吗
No.
没有
Good party.
派对办得不错
Ended a little sooner than I thought it would.
我没想到这么快就结束了
I'm an idiot. You know that?
我就是个笨蛋
Well... burning the furniture
烧家具
might not have been the smartest thing to do.
可能算不上明智之举
Uh, you're an idiot, too.
你也是个笨蛋
Oh, hang on there, man. I was just trying to help.
别这么说老兄 我不过是想帮你
I can't do this, man.
我做不到 哥们
I can't do it. I can't "Party" my feelings away,
我没法用派对冲淡失恋的痛苦
and I can't go around screwing random girls.
更没法随便拉个姑娘鬼混
I'm not like you.
我跟你不一样
I can't pretend I'm feeling something I'm not.
没感觉就是没感觉 我装不出来
Look, I'm not judging you for
你选择不出柜
staying in the closet Whoa. Hey, hey, hey.
我没意见 打住打住
I'm not in any damn closet, all right?
我根本不是同性恋
Get that through your skull.
你给我记清楚了
Okay. I guess it's just me
好吧 我想只有我
who's been avoiding my feelings then.
一直在逃避自己的感觉
I'm going to the Bluebird, man.
哥们 我要去蓝鸟咖啡馆了
They're having a party that actually celebrates somethin'.
他们在开真正的庆功宴
Oh, I'm gonna miss you guys so much.
我会想念大家的
I think I'm even gonna miss this thing.
我甚至会想念这玩意
Let's toast... to Scarlett.
让我们干杯 为了斯嘉丽
To Scarlett!
为了斯嘉丽
Thank you. Um, just let me-- let me go hang this up.
谢谢 我先把这个挂起来
Keep drinking.
你们继续喝
Been a while.
好久不见
Yeah, I guess we've been on different shifts.
是啊 咱们的班次总是错开
Kinda on purpose on my part.
我是故意的
Well, you look nice.
你气色不错
Did you come from a barbecue?
刚参加完烧烤聚会吗
Uh, somethin' like that.
差不多吧
Look...
那个
I know why you said "no."
我知道你为什么拒绝我
I gotta grow up sometime, right?
我还不够成熟 对吗
But unless you have any objections,
除非你不愿意
I'd like to join the festivities.
我也想参加你们的庆祝活动
I mean, we were co-workers first, right?
毕竟同事一场
Yeah, of course.
当然可以
Sorry.
抱歉
They're just, uh, asking for you out here.
他们想叫你出去
Everybody wants you to do a song.
大家想听你唱歌♥
Oh, okay. Thank you. Um...
好的 谢谢
See you out there.
外面见
Can't take "no" for an answer, huh?
接受不了拒绝 对吗
Guessin' that makes two of us.
彼此彼此
I don't really know what you all wanna hear.
我不知道大家想听什么呢
How about "Looking for a place to shine"?
《寻找光明之地》怎么样
I could do that,
可以
but what occurs to me is, um,
但我有个想法
I'm leaving this place because
我之所以能离开这里
I've been signed by Rayna James.
是因为蕾娜·詹姆斯签了我
May all of our prayers be with her.
愿我们的祈祷与她同在
And I-I wouldn't be signed anywhere
如果没有今晚在场的某个人
or be singing anywhere, even,
我根本没有机会签约
without the influence of somebody in this room.
甚至连唱歌♥的机会都没有
And I wondered if they would come up and sing with me.
我希望他们能上台跟我一起唱
Um, it's a song we wrote not very long ago.
这首歌♥是不久前写的
It's called "Why can't I say goodnight."
叫做《为何我无法说晚安》
Gunnar, would you sing with me?
加纳 你愿意和我一起唱吗
Yeah, sing it, Scarlett!
唱吧 斯嘉丽
It's almost sunrise
快到日出时分
Hours and hours gone by
时钟转了又转
Candles are burned down
蜡烛已然燃尽
Turned into morning light
化为一抹晨光
The time to go has come and gone
时间匆匆流逝
Why can't I
为何我
Why
为何
Can't I
我无法
Say goodnight
说晚安
The whole world is sleeping
全世界都在安睡
And still I can't give in
而我依然无法入梦
It's a love story
这是一段爱情故事
You should, uh...
你应该
probably just get on home.
回家去了
I'm not much in the mood tonight.
我今晚没心情
The time to go has come and gone
时间匆匆流逝
Why can't I...
为何我无法
Hey, I got your message.
我收到你的信息了
Something wrong?
出什么事了
Can't I say...
无法说
I heard the baby's heartbeat.
我听到宝宝的心跳了
I'm using up all my strength
用尽了所有力气
I can't tear myself away
都无法忍♥痛离去
It only gets harder as
夜晚逝去 黎明时分
Night turns to day
痛苦加剧
Hey, it's Scarlett. Leave a message.
我是斯嘉丽 请留言
Scarlett, hey. It's, uh, Juliette Barnes.
斯嘉丽 我是茱莉亚·巴尼斯
Honey, that I'd rather be
亲爱的 我只愿
Than right here in your arms
躺在你的臂弯
With your head lyin' on me
让你的头依偎在我身上
The time to go has come and gone
时间匆匆流逝
Why can't I
为何我无法
Why
为何
Can't I say
我无法说
Goodnight
晚安
Thank you. Thank you.
谢谢 谢谢
Thanks. Thank you for singing with me.
谢谢 谢谢你与我合唱
To be honest, I didn't really want to.
说真的 我不是很情愿
Why did you, then?
那你怎么唱了
You don't give up on people you love.
对于心头所爱 绝不轻言放弃
Nice job, Gunnar.
加纳 唱得好
We make our choices, don't we?
我们做出了选择 对吧
Passion over stability,
稳定的感情不如一时的激♥情♥
fireworks over family.
宁要一时绚烂也而不顾家庭
Excuse me?
什么
I just wish you'd tried harder, Teddy--
我只是希望你能更加尽心
剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表