剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表
So this next song's to Rayna.
所以下一首是为蕾娜而唱的
I only hope I do it half as well as she does.
要是唱得能有她一半好 我也就心满意足了
Back to back
背靠背
Lines drawn deep into the dust
视线纠缠入尘埃
10 paces forward
向前十步
Staring straight into the sun
直视太阳
You shoulda rode your
带着你的
High horse outta town
趾高气扬出城而去
You no-good, lyin', cheatin' run around
你不该说谎 四处留情
I'm gonna show you how the west was won
我要告诉你西部如何取胜
This love ain't big enough for the two of us
这场爱情不够轰轰烈烈
Locked 'n' loaded, it's high noon
准备好了 时值正午
Make my day, you son of a gun
哄我开心 你这混♥蛋♥
This love ain't big enough
这场爱情不够
For the two of us
轰轰烈烈
This love
爱
Ain't big enough
不够轰轰烈烈
This love, for two of us
我们的爱
Undertaker waitin' on somebody to go down
送葬者等人下葬
I'm gonna take what's left of this love
将剩余的爱
And put it in the ground
埋葬
It was a knockdown
这廉价的
Drag-out romance
强求的浪漫
Quick draw
快快出手
Honey, let me see you dance
亲爱的 为我起舞
Look at who's the last one standin'
谁是幸存者
Now
现在
This love ain't big enough for the two of us
这场爱情不够轰轰烈烈
Locked 'n' loaded, it's high noon
准备好了 时值正午
Make my day, you son of a gun
早早结束 你这混♥蛋♥
This love ain't big enough
我们的爱
For the two of us
不止如此
Pick the coffin, bury this love
挑选灵柩 将爱埋葬
Drive a nail in, baby, I'm done
盖棺合缝 从此放手
Pick the coffin, bury this love
挑选灵柩 将爱埋葬
Drive a nail
盖棺
And, baby, I'm done
从此放手
This love ain't big enough for the two of us
这场爱情不够轰轰烈烈
Locked 'n' loaded, it's high noon
准备好了 时值正午
Make my day, you son of a gun
哄我开心 你这混♥蛋♥
This love ain't big enough
这场爱情不够轰轰烈烈
For the two of us
轰轰烈烈
The hell you doing here?
你在这干嘛
Hey, look, man, I just heard there was a party.
我听说这有个派对
How was I supposed to know you were gonna be here?
我没想到你会在这
Yeah, well, this is where I live.
骗鬼呢 我住这
So you better Explains the longhorn on the wall.
你最好 解释一下墙上画的长角牛
You think this is funny?
有意思吗
No. I think it's incredibly sad.
没意思 我觉得很可悲
No, man!
不
You get off me! You get the hell outta here! What the hell?
离我远点 滚 你搞什么
What is your problem? What's going on?
你发什么疯 怎么了
This creep just made a pass at me.
这怪胎刚才非礼我
You believe that? You get the hell out!
你相信吗 滚出去
Everything all right?
还好吗
Yeah. Yeah. About to get all right with my girl here.
没事 正要和我的妞亲热一番
Hey, you should grab yours and do the same.
你应该带着你的妞一起
Come on, Laycee.
走吧 蕾西
Wow. Y'all, I have had so much fun tonight.
大家 我今晚非常开心
I really have.
真的很开心
But I have to say...
不过我想说
It's hard being so close
如此靠近蕾娜与死神斗争的
to where Rayna's fighting for her life.
地方实属不易
And it's even harder
无法告诉她
to not be able to tell her that I'm praying for her.
我正为她祈祷更为不易
So I wanna do something about that.
所以我想有所行动
And if any of you
如果你们当中任何人
feel the way that I do...
和我有同样的感受
You're welcome to join me over at the hospital.
欢迎你们和我去医院
Yeah, we do!
我们愿意
Bring your lights. Bring your love.
带上你们的灯 你们的爱
Bring your prayers for Miss Rayna Jaymes.
带上你们为蕾娜·詹姆斯小姐的祈祷
I'll see y'all there.
各位 医院见
Nice show tonight.
今晚的演出非常圆♥满♥
Thanks. You coming?
谢谢 你去吗
Can't. I would've, but you kinda sprung it on us,
去不了 怎么不早说 这也太突然了
The whole Rayna slide show thing,
蕾娜幻灯片什么的
Although interestingly enough,
有趣的是
you were in most of the pictures.
大部分照片里都有你
Yeah. Uh-huh.
是啊
And what's your point?
你想说什么
Just a friendly observation.
实话实说而已
Anyway, I'm, uh, going to a party at the Bluebird
我要去蓝鸟
for Scarlett's last shift.
参加斯嘉丽的离职派对
Deacon's niece.
迪康的侄女
That the girl you were in love with?
你喜欢的那个女孩吗
'cause I might be able to save you from a little heartbreak.
我也许可以免你一场心碎
From what I can tell,
依我看来
she's just not that into you.
她没那么喜欢你
Hey, sweetie.
亲爱的
How you doing?
还好吗
Not that good.
不太好
It's so weird.
真奇怪
He was just my uncle Deacon, and now he is my dad.
他以前是我的迪康叔叔 现在成了我爸
No, he's your biological father.
他是你的生父
I'm your dad, okay?
我才是你的爸爸 知道吗
Yeah. He always seemed so nice,
他总是很好
but if he loved her so much, how could he do this?
可如果他深爱她 怎么能做出这种事
I don't know, but he did.
我不知道 但他做了
God. You been drinking?
天啊 你喝酒了
No, Rayna. Did you just wake up in the middle of the night
没有 蕾娜 你是半夜醒来
and just start drinkin'?
就开始喝酒吗
Baby...
宝贝
I-I just couldn't sleep last night.
我 我只是昨晚睡不着
No, you are just lying to me.
不 你只是对我撒谎
No, no, no. Were you drunk
不不不 你昨晚
last night when you were talking to me?
跟我说话的时候是不是就醉了
Sweetiesweetie Get your hands off me!
宝贝 宝贝 放开我
Where you drunk last night when you asked me?
你昨晚问我的时候是不是就醉了
When I asked you what?
我问你什么了
What, babe?
什么 宝贝
Ray? Ray!
蕾 蕾
Rayna! Rayna!
蕾娜 蕾娜
Go on in.
进去吧
Thought you were gonna tell me to go away again.
还以为你又会叫我走
I figured coming down here is the only way
我觉得来见你才是唯一
to get you to stop coming in.
让你不要再来的办法
Is your hand any better?
你的手好点没
Oh, yeah, it's great. How you doing? What's new, girl?
好得很 你怎么样 有什么新鲜事
There's nothing new. I just...
没什么新鲜事 我就
I'm trying to secure your bail and help you get outta here
我在想办法保释你 帮你出去
and help you get better.
让你好起来
You wanna help me? I tell you what.
你想帮我 我告诉你怎么帮
You sell my house. Burn the whole place down.
帮我把房♥子卖♥♥了 把那里烧为平地
I don't care, 'cause right here, this is where I'm gonna be,
我不在乎 因为这里才是我该待的地方
And if Rayna doesn't pull through,
如果蕾娜醒不过来
I'm gonna be here a long She will.
我会在这儿待很久 她会的
A lot of people are praying for her,
很多人在为她祈祷
and they're praying for you, too.
也在为你祈祷
Well, you tell 'em to stop it, all right?
那你叫他们少费劲了
剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表