剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表
Darlin', the stars shine
亲爱的 无论何时我们在一起
whenever you're with me
星星都闪耀
I melt like the ice in your sweet tea
我像冰一样 融化在你的甜蜜里
I'm bulletproof
我刀枪不入
I just can't say no
我就是无法拒绝
To you,Girl
你 女孩
I'm lovin' you without tryin'
我不由自主 爱着你
Whatever you got I'm buyin'
不管你什么样 我都喜欢
So try me
来找我
I ain't no one's fool
我可不是个傻瓜
I just can't say no
我就是无法拒绝
It's nice of Zoey to give us some time alone. Come here.
佐伊能给我们俩一点单独时间真好 过来
What's wrong?
怎么了
Not you, I just...
不是你 我只是
I never thought I'd see you guys
我从没想到你们
all being friends... playing cards like that.
会成为朋友 一起玩儿牌
It was nice.
是很好
It just felt like I was...
我只是感觉自己
behind glass or something.
隔着一层玻璃什么的
Well, we just saw each other a lot workin' at the Bluebird.
我们只是在蓝鸟工作的时候经常碰见
Don't worry. We all still love you.
别担心 我们还是很爱你
I know. It's--it's-- it's not that.
我知道 不是 不是 不是那样的
You know the feeling when you're...
你知道那种感觉 就是当你
in a big room full of people,
待在一间满是人的大房♥子里
but you still feel really alone?
但你还是觉得很孤单
Sure. Of course.
当然 肯定的
But then you just walk up and introduce yourself
但你接着就走上前 介绍自己
and make friends.
然后交朋友
Listen...
听着
You are the sweetest girl
你是我所认识
that I know.
最可人的女孩
You want to watch some TV?
要不要看电视
Sure.
好
What is your problem with Deacon Claybourne?
你对迪康·克莱伯尼有什么意见
I mean...
我是说
What happened today--that... that goes beyond a bad mood
今天的事 已经不只是心情不好
or... worrying about somebody's influence.
或者说 担心某人的影响
Deacon...
迪康
Deacon is Maddie's biological father.
迪康是麦迪的亲生父亲
I'm sorry I didn't tell you about it.
很抱歉我没有告诉你
Just, I don't like talking about it and...
只是 我不喜欢谈这件事而且...
She's Deacon's daughter.
她是迪康的女儿
No. She's not, as far as I'm concerned.
不 她不是 我不这么认为
He was never there, Peggy...
他从未在她身边 佩吉
For the birthdays, the first steps,
她的生日 第一步
The skinned knees, the fevers, the highs and lows--
她跌破膝盖 发烧 起起伏伏
None of it.
从来没有
But I was there. Me.
但我在 我
I have rights. Yes.
我有权利 是
Right?
对吧
Right. Whether he likes it or not, too.
对 不管他喜不喜欢都是这样
I've been playin' real good,
我一直表现得很好
I've been staying in my lane and everything.
我一直好好遵守界限
But if he's gonna pull crap like this...
不过他要是再说那些废话
There's steps I can take, aren't there? Yes.
我可以采取一些行动是吧 对
You can go to court, establish legal paternity.
你可以上法庭 争取合法父权
I'm not trying to get custody, nothin' like that.
我不是要抢什么监护权之类的
I'm not tryin' to be some other parent.
我没想共同抚养孩子
I just--if Maddie wants things from me,
我不过是想 如果麦迪想要什么
I want her to be able to get 'em, all right?
我一定会给她罢了
If she wants to see me...
如果她想见我
He sure as hell ain't gonna stop it.
他是无论如何也阻止不了的
Look...
听着
I know that you're pissed at Teddy,
我知道你很生泰迪的气
and you have every right to be. Yeah.
你绝对有权利这么做 是的
You have to understand what it is you're talking about here.
可你要搞清楚你现在说的话意味着什么
Are you ready to be a permanent part of Maddie's life?
你是否准备好了这辈子都不离开麦迪
This was supposed to be a great day.
今天本该过得很美好的
Instead it was awful.
结果却是一团糟
I'm sorry.
真替你遗憾
And you sang so beautifully.
你唱得好听极了
That doesn't even matter anymore.
那又有什么用呢
When I'm with Deacon,
我跟迪康在一起
dad gets so upset.
爸爸就特别生气
When I'm with dad,
我跟爸爸在一起
Well, obviously, Deacon hates him. So...
显然 迪康讨厌他 所以
I don't think it's about hate. Well, I hate it...
那不是讨厌 可我讨厌这样
All of it.
讨厌这种种
Maybe I just shouldn't see either of them anymore.
或许我以后应该两个都不去见
I think that'd be a real shame.
那就真的太可惜了
They both do love you so much.
他们俩都那么爱你
And if they loved me...
如果他们爱我
They would not act that way.
就不会出现今天那一幕了
Well, funny thing about people is...
有意思的是 人们
They make a lot of mistakes...
会犯很多错误
That can end up hurting the people around 'em.
最后会伤及身边的人
And what I've grown to realize is
我长大后才渐渐明白
it doesn't mean they love you any less.
即便如此 他们对你的爱也丝毫不减退
It really doesn't feel that way.
我还真没有这种感觉
Hey, I've been on a treadmill for an hour,
我在跑步机上运动了一个小时
and what it comes down to is if we really are a thing,
突然想明白了 如果咱俩是来真的
we have to tell Scarlett.
就得向斯嘉丽坦白
Yeah, I've been thinking the same thing.
是啊 我也在想这件事
She's my best friend. I feel sick.
她是我最好的朋友 瞒着她我很不舒服
So how do we do it...
那咱们怎么跟她说
together? No, I think I have to do it by myself.
一起过去吗 不 我自己跟她说
Trust me, it'll be better that way.
相信我 这么做要好一点
You gonna do it now?
你打算现在就说吗
Yeah. Okay.
是的 好吧
Now it is.
就现在
And that is how it's done.
搞定了
What?
怎么了
Oh, come on. She started it.
拜托 是她先挑的事端
I had no idea that was gonna happen, all right?
我完全不知道会发生这样的事
I thought Layla was coming out there,
不是说好让莱拉出场的吗
And I-- I know. Imagine it's tough
我知道 你就想同时应付一个女神和
to juggle a diva and a diva in training.
一个明日女神 很不容易吧
Damn near impossible.
几乎一点没可能
You know, I never know which version of you I'm gonna get.
我不知道我该怎么看待你
You're all business, or you're...
是同事 还是
a sympathetic friend.
同情我的一位朋友
I'm both.
两个都是
I'm gonna go see how my girlfriend's doing.
我去安慰安慰女朋友
Did you just work out for two hours?
你锻炼了整整两个小时
I was just thinking through some stuff.
我在努力想清楚一些事情
Maybe I should try that. It might help.
可能我也该去锻炼 也许对我有帮助呢
With what? I feel so awkward on this tour.
怎么了 这次巡演我觉得很尴尬
Gunnar's making friends with everything that moves,
加纳跟任何人都能混的很熟
and I'm, like, this stranger everywhere we stop,
我走到哪都好像是个局外人
everywhere we go.
到哪都是这种感觉
And now you're all here...
如今你们都来了
You don't feel like you belong with us either?
你还是没找到归属感
I don't know.
我说不清
I get it. I mean, that's exactly how I felt
我懂 我刚来纳什维尔那会儿
when I first moved to Nashville.
就是这种感觉
It didn't matter how nice you all were to me,
不管你们对我多好
I still felt like I was alone.
我都觉得孤单
You're just on your own
一切都靠自己
for the first time in your life.
对你来说是人生头一回
Mm. Have you been crying yourself to sleep ever night
你有没有每天晚上哭着睡着
剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表