剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表
in talking to me.
再和我闲聊了
I haven't heard from him in a while.
他已经有段时间没和我联♥系♥了
Oh. Well, he gave me this to give to you.
他让我把这个交给你
It's on a thumb drive. You need to hear it.
是一个U盘 听听吧
What I need is one last round at the loveless cafe.
我现在需要去无爱咖啡馆最后喝一杯
You up for it?
你来吗
Sure. I'll even spring for the check.
当然 我请客啊
Lord, I'll even let you.
我才不会跟你抢
God knows that I try,
我真的很努力了
and he has to meet me halfway, you know?
我们应该一人妥协一半
I mean, that's what marriage is.
婚姻不就该这样吗
I don't know.
我也不知道
Sometimes I think maybe he's tired of me already.
有时候我觉得 他已经厌倦我了
Will, how does that make you feel?
你什么心情
How do you think it makes me feel?
你觉得呢
I feel terrible.
我感觉糟透了
Seeing the hurt in her eyes
看着她眼中的痛苦
and knowing I'm the one that caused it.
心知肚明 我就是罪魁祸首
But it --
但...
I do love her, even if I'm not always great at showing it.
我是真心爱她的 虽然我不善于表达我的爱
It's just the pressure, you know?
只是我的压力也很大
I mean, this is my shot.
这是我最好的机会
Everything is riding for this album..
所有的一切都靠这张专辑了
Everything.
一切
You know, you didn't have to do this.
其实你不必过来取
I could have dropped it off for you.
我可以给你送过去
No, you know, I was over at soundcheck.
不行 你知道的 已经做完音测了
It's right on the way.
时间不等人
How's that album launch going? Good.
新专辑的事怎么样 很好
Yeah.
很好
Something on your mind, Ray?
有什么烦心事吗 小蕾
No, I...
没有
Well, you know, I mean, it's just -- it's a huge week,
你懂的 这周事情太多
and I have bet the house on this album, literally,
我把整个房♥子都押在这张专辑上了
and that idiot at Edgehill
可是边山的那个混♥蛋♥
is trying to completely screw me over.
却想要让我整个玩完
And I have the opportunity to, you know, screw him over
而我也可以整得他一败涂地
and actually win the week,
绝地大反击
but then it would make me feel like I was just basically...
可这会让我觉得 我这就是...
selling out.
出♥卖♥♥♥自己
Like what?
出♥卖♥♥♥什么
Like, it involves plastic, and -- it doesn't even matter.
比如利用权势 这都不重要了
Look, I know we're a long way from where we started --
我们走到现在经历了太多
that business we grew up in....
我们熟悉的那套商业规则
...yeah, that's gone.
已经消失了
You got everything riding on this,
如果你已经孤注一掷了
I say that you do what you have to to make it fly,
那你就得不惜一切获得成功
and you kick his ass.
给那混♥蛋♥狠狠一击
You won't find any judgment here.
我是不会对你有任何指责的
Thank you.
谢谢
I sure as hell wish it was the way it used to be.
真希望一切还和当年一样
All right.
好了
Thank you.
谢谢
I was never good with guitars.
我一直搞不定吉他这种东西
Launch day! Check out this prototype.
发行了 看看这张打样
免费下载
威尔·莱星顿 新专辑
You're gonna see this gorgeous, smiling face
从今天开始 大家就可以在各地的布恩超♥市♥
all over Boone's superstores starting today.
看到这张英俊的笑脸了
Jeff Fordham.
杰夫·福德汉姆
Hey, Jeff.
你好 杰夫
Wait -- what?
等等 什么
How is that even possible?
这怎么可能
Went with another artist?
给另一个歌♥手了
What do you mean, you don't know?
你什么意思 什么叫你不知道
Wha-- I thought this was a done deal.
我以为这事已经铁板钉钉了
Aww. They're from Luke.
是卢克寄来的
I know. Aren't they gorgeous?
是啊 它们真漂亮
Wow! Look at those!
快看那些
You can put those right over here.
那些就放在这里吧
Sam Boone. Ha!
是山姆·布恩送的
Thank you.
谢谢
So?
怎样了
I hurt him.
我伤害了他
Really bad.
事情很严重
And I don't think he's coming back, so...
我觉得他不会回来了
I'm here.
然后我就过来了
You don't have to go on tonight if you don't want to.
你今晚要是不想上台的话就不要上了
No. No. We're gonna go up there and do exactly what you said.
不行 我们要上台 像之前说好的那样
We're gonna kill it.
我们一定会惊艳四座
And I'm gonna have your back, like you had mine.
我会支持你的 就像你支持我一样
Here he is. Is now a good time?
他来了 现在方便吗
Now is a perfect time.
现在正是时候
Okay.
好的
Hey, Jeff.
你好 杰夫
Didn't expect tickets to this show.
没想到我也能来看这场演出
You see Will crush it on "GMA"?
你看见威尔在《早安美国》的精彩表现了吗
Oh, I missed that. Yeah. Yeah.
没 我没看到 真够糟的 是啊
Hey, Jeff.
你好 杰夫
Thanks for the worst minute and a half of my life.
我可要谢谢你给了我人生最坏的一刻
And you don't have to trouble yourself with telling avery.
也不要劳您大驾告诉艾弗里了
You were right -- he didn't understand.
你说对了 他不能接受这件事
In fact, I don't think I understand, either.
而且 我觉得我也没法接受
I-I definitely don't understand.
我绝对没法接受
Oh, she's staying at Highway 65.
另外 她要留在65号♥高速了
She's not going back to Edgehill.
她不回边山了
Is that why you invited me --
这就是你为什么邀请我来
to let me know that you're holding on to damaged goods?
就是来告诉我你要留着别人的二手货吗
Good one.
你可真能说
Hey, you didn't happen to, uh,
你有没有
tell Luke about any of this, did you?
把这事情告诉卢克
Oh, your adventures in blackmail?
什么 你敲诈勒索这件事吗
No, I thought I would hold on to that card for later.
没有 这张牌我想留着以后再出
And I have a card for you to hold on to.
我也有张牌要给你
About 250,000 of those are going out this week --
有大概25万张这样的卡会在这周发出
in place of the Will Lexington ones.
以代替威尔·莱星顿的那些
Hey, Jeff.
杰夫
The door's over here.
出去的门在这里
No?
不留着吗
Enjoy the show.
好好看演出
Hey, hey, look. Look.
快看 快看
Isn't this amazing?
是不是很棒
Yes!
是
Hey, guys.
大家好
Pretty amazing, huh?
很好看吧
It is!
是啊
So amazing.
真好看
Knock, knock. - Hey!
我要进来啦 你来啦
You are a vision.
你真漂亮
You're not so bad yourself.
你也很帅
I know -- lips. I won't mess you up.
我懂规矩的 有唇膏 我不会弄乱你的
I hope you can mess me up later.
之后你可以随意折腾
Oh, I got nothing but surprises in store for you later.
晚上我可有大惊喜给你
Ooh. Good.
那太好了
Oh, girl, I am so proud of you.
姑娘 我真为你感到骄傲
You are the most amazing, most beautiful --
你是这世上最漂亮 最棒的
Sorry, guys.
不好意思打扰了
Time to suit up, Ray. Thank you.
得换装了 小蕾 谢谢你
I will finish this later.
晚点再说
You still want to close with "Ball and chain"?
你还用《累赘》压轴吗
You bet. All right.
一定的 好
剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表