剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表
Okay, look. Fine. Fine. On one condition.
好吧 听你的 我有个条件
The minute you come off that stage,
你一下舞台
I am picking up the girls and Maddie's grounding resumes.
我就接她们走 麦迪的禁足继续
No guitar lessons.
不许上吉他课
Everything all right with the mayor?
跟市长没什么问题吧
I swear, does the drama ever end?
什么时候能消停点啊
Yeah. Come here.
是啊 过来
It does right now.
现在就消停了
Hey. Just got a text from Rayna.
刚收到蕾娜的信息
Maddie can go.
麦迪可以去了
Okay. Well, then, it's resolved.
好啊 问题解决了
Not between me and Teddy it ain't.
我和泰迪的问题可没有
One minute, he's telling me
他一会说
he wants me to be a positive influence.
想让我给麦迪点积极影响
The next minute, he's boxing me out.
一会又不让我插手
I swear, I do not get that guy.
我发誓真不明白他在想什么
Clearly, he feels threatened by you.
他明显觉得受威胁了呗
Why?
为什么
I have respected every single boundary that man has set.
他定的那些规矩我都守了
I've done that.
我可都做到了
I don't know.
我不知道那些
I tell you what -- it's old and it's deep.
我告诉你 他对我积怨已久
And I know he's been going through a lot,
我知道他最近经历了很多事
so I put up with a lot, but...
所以很多事我也忍♥了 但...
There's a limit, man. There is a limit.
总得有个限度吧 不能无止尽啊
Let's just not waste any more energy on him, okay?
我们别再浪费精力说他了吧
Focus on the positive.
往好的一面看
You have a big show tomorrow night.
你明晚有一场盛大的演出
And your two biggest fans, me and Maddie,
你两个头号♥粉丝 我和麦迪
are gonna be there.
都会到场
You're right.
说得对
Screw Teddy.
去他的泰迪
Tell that devil to take you back
让那恶魔带你走
Take you back, take you back
带你走 带你走
My heart went from red to black
我的心已如死灰
Red to black, red to black
如死灰 如死灰
Came up from that lake of fire
全被那池火海燃成灰烬
Lake of fire, lake of fire
燃成灰烬 燃成灰烬
Only had that one desire
仅剩一个渴望
One desire
一个渴望
Got a mouth full of gasoline
含满一口汽油
Don't you bring your fire near me
当我全心报复
When I gave you all I got to give
看你的气焰敢不敢靠近我
I know that ain't no way to live
我知道这是死路一条
So I told that devil to take you back
所以让那恶魔带你走
I told that devil to take you back
我让那恶魔带你走
Tell that devil to take you back
让那恶魔带你走
Take you back, take you back
带你走 带你走
You're a sweet shot of kerosene
你犹如一杯甜蜜的火油
When I threw it back, it poisoned me
当我推却 它却已伤害了我
Well, I gave you all I got to give
我会全心报复你
I know that ain't no way to live
我知道这是死路一条
So I told that devil to take you back
所以我让那恶魔带你走
I told that devil to take you back
我让那恶魔带你走
Thank you all so much!
谢谢大家
Your loyalty means the world to me.
你们的忠诚对我意味着全世界
Thank you! I love y'all!
谢谢 我爱你们
Hands down,
毫无疑问
one of the best shows I've ever seen you play.
是我见过的你最棒的表演之一
Really, Juliette. I have goose bumps. Yeah, right?
真的 茱莉亚 我都起鸡皮疙瘩了 是吧
I don't think I've ever worked that hard in my life.
我这辈子都没有这么尽力过
That better generate some buzz. Oh, yeah.
最好能造成点轰动 会的
Hey, did Avery come out to see the set?
艾弗里出来看演出了吗
I think he's still back there writing with Scarlett.
我觉得他还跟斯嘉丽在后头写歌♥
Congratulations, man.
恭喜你
Congratulations on surpassing Rayna Jaymes
恭喜你在乡村乐榜单上
on the country radio charts -- it's big.
超越蕾娜·詹姆斯 很不简单
Looks like I made the right choice signing with you.
看来当初和你签约是对的
You did.
是啊
And I want to make sure you keep making them.
我希望你能继续保持
This, uh, sudden engagement -- what happened, man?
这么突然的订婚 怎么回事
What? You, uh, knock the girl up?
什么 你把姑娘肚子搞大了
No. No, sir. No?
没有没有 先生 没有
Then why are you tying yourself down to a one-hit wonder?
那为什么和昙花一现的歌♥手牵扯不清
Jeff, Layla's not a one-hit wonder.
杰夫 莱拉不是昙花一现
She's my girl. And I'm not interested in any others.
她是我的真爱 其他人我都看不上
If pregnancy isn't the issue...
如果她没有怀孕
Maybe there's another reason for your rush to the altar.
或许还有其他原因让你急着结婚
Yeah.
是的
Sure.
当然有
It's called love.
那就是爱情
I mean, maybe you may enjoy this big-city-bachelor lifestyle,
或许你享受这种都市单身汉的生活
but where I come from, we still believe
但在我家乡 我们仍然
in drinking cold beer and marrying hot women.
喝冰镇啤酒 娶火♥辣♥女人
Well, then...
这样啊...
I'll be the first
那我第一个
to wish you and your Fiance a lifetime of happiness.
祝福你和你未婚妻一生幸福
To you guys.
祝福你们
Follow me down
跟我一起万劫不复
Going down
万劫不复
Down
万劫不复
Down
万劫不复
Down
万劫不复
Man, Scarlett, that sounds beautiful.
天啊 斯嘉丽 太动听了
Sure does.
确实
Hey. I didn't realize we had an audience.
我都没意识这还有个听众
Y'all were so wrapped up in it,
你们都太专注了
You didn't even notice me standing there.
你都没注意到我站在这儿
You sounded really good out there, too.
你刚在外头唱得也很棒
Baby, I'm -- I'm so sorry I-I missed your set.
宝贝 我很抱歉错过了你的表演
Just, time got away from me.
没留意就错过了时间
How'd it go?
演出如何
Oh, a few empty seats.
不少空座位
Are you kidding me? It was amazing.
开什么玩笑 演出很棒
She was amazing.
她的表演非常精彩
Always is.
一贯如此
Anyway, didn't mean to interrupt.
我不想打扰你们
Just wanted to know if y'all are coming to the after-party.
只想知道你们一会儿来参加庆功派对吗
Um... Uh, you know, we're kind of on a roll here.
这... 我们正渐入佳境
I was hoping to get this down to demo.
我希望能够把小样录完
You mind if we keep working instead?
你介意我们先把活儿干完吗
That's why she's here, right?
所以她才来了嘛
You ever gonna turn that thing on, or is it just for show?
你打算把电视打开看吗 还是只是摆摆样子
I'm not the one doing things for show around here.
可不止我一个人在装模作样
Nice.
说得好
Real nice.
说得真好
You got a lot of talk about "I got your back."
你说了一堆"我支持你"的鬼话
You're never gonna have the damnedest idea
你根本一点都不知道
what I'm up against.
我要面对的是什么
So, what?
那又如何
You're gonna drag this poor girl down with you
你难道要拖这可怜的姑娘
while you live a lie?
和你一起活在谎言里
You said it yourself -- there are others.
你自己也说过 还有其他人
Were!
曾经有
Not gonna be any more.
现在不会有了
Well, I don't know how you're supposed to manage that.
我不知道你该怎么演下去
Look, you're gay, and that's fine, okay?
你是同性恋 这不是问题
But you just got to find a way to --
但你得想办法...
I can't do this.
我做不到
I'm not gonna be your best man.
我没法当你的伴郎
剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表