剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表
You think Erika would let me come in sometime,
你觉得艾丽卡会让我来吗
fill in just for fun?
偶尔帮帮忙
You really want to put that apron back on?
你真想回来干服务员
No, I just want to get back to normal -- whatever that is.
我只想回归正常 不管是什么
Thank you. Appreciate it.
谢谢 多谢你过来
Terrific meeting. Thanks so much for coming by.
很棒 多谢你过来
We'll be in touch.
我们再联络
Good songwriter.
这作家不错
Seems to really have a handle on how we are evolving.
明白我们要怎么改变
How many more of these things we have?
还有多少个要见
Listen, if you are not feeling this,
如果你不想见的话
we can cancel for the rest of today.
我们可以取消今天的安排
In the meantime, you write songs with Avery.
你和艾弗里写歌♥就行
No. Don't worry about it. It's fine.
不用 别担心 没事儿
Let's just keep going.
继续吧
You sure?
确定吗
Yeah. Let's go. Okay.
嗯 走吧 好
All right, next up, we have...
好了 下一位是
Gunnar Scott.
加纳·斯考特
Well, I know who you are.
我知道你
Although, I don't think we've ever actually met.
不过我觉得咱们还没正式见过
No. It's -- it's a pleasure.
没有 很荣幸
I was in a -- I was in a band with her boyfriend.
我之前和她男友一个乐队的
Ah! Who's a -- you know, he's a -- he's a great guy.
他是 他人挺不错的
He's -- he's really a --
他是个 是个
He's a great person, you know -- Avery.
他是个很好的人 艾弗里这个人
Yes, he is. Mm.
是的 嗯
I couldn't agree more.
我完全同意
You know, he, uh, played me the song
他给我唱了
that you guys recorded in my studio,
你们在我的工作室录的那首歌♥
and it sounded great.
很好听
You got two more on the charts, is that right?
你还有另外两首上榜的 没错吧
I do, yeah. Uh, one is mine.
没错 有一首是我的
The other is a -- is a co-write, so --
另外一首是跟别人合写的
I'm happy to work however you want. That's great.
你想怎样合作都可以 那太好了
Juliette Barnes and Gunnar Scott.
茱莉亚·巴尼斯和加纳·斯考特
Quite the combo.
这组合不错
I happened to be next door, checking out a new act.
我刚好在隔壁看一个新表演
Thought I'd stop by, say hello.
我就想过来打个招呼
If you don't mind, we're in the middle of a meeting right now,
不好意思 我们正在开会
So maybe we can.. Can you give us just two secs?
所以请你 让我们单独呆一会儿
Do you mind? I'm sorry. Oh, no, no, sure.
行吗 不好意思 好的 当然可以
Come on, Gunnar. Jeff.
走吧 加纳 杰夫
Gunnar.
加纳
What in the world is this you are studying?
你在研究什么呢
Like, nuclear quantum physics or something?
是不是核量子物理什么的
It's Algebra 2.
是代数二
Oh. There's a sequel.
还有续集啊
I never studied that.
我从来没学过
Well, you were very lucky.
那你太走运了
I sure would have loved to have a mom and dad
我倒挺希望能有父母
make me study and stuff like that.
逼着我学习什么的
Really? What was your childhood like?
真的吗 你的童年是什么样的
Well, I didn't really have much of one.
我没什么童年
It's okay, though.
我倒没觉得有什么的
That's probably why I act like a child nowadays.
也许这是为什么我现在有的时候像小孩一样
Is that why you never got married?
所以你才没结婚吗
Answer to that one is, uh...
这个问题嘛
more complicated than that math you're doing.
比你学的这些数学还要难
So you get back to that, and I'll get back to my lasagna.
所以你还是继续做题 我继续做千层饼吧
Did you ever think about marrying my mom?
你想过和我妈妈结婚吗
Do you...smell smo--
你有没有闻见
Oh, no, no, no!
糟了 糟了
Damn it!
可恶
Darn it.
真糟糕
The convoy suffered two fatalities,
车队有两人阵亡
but all non-military personnel were taken out of Afghanistan,
但是非武装人员全部安全离开了阿富汗
Including several entertainers
包括几名
who were there to perform for the troops.
要为士兵表演节目的演艺人员
Among those musicians...
其中的几名音乐家有
Is luke wheeler, who hightailed it out of there
卢克·维勒 他没能按照计划
Before he could give those soldiers the show they were promised.
为士兵们完成演出就溜之大吉了
You didn't have any choice in that matter. Mm.
这不是你能决定的 嗯
I know you're disappointed.
我知道你很失望
I am disappointed. Those people are heroes to me.
我是很失望 那些士兵是我心中的英雄
They put their lives on the line,
他们出生入死
and I sing songs for a living.
我却唱唱歌♥就能挣钱
Now they're all gonna get stiffed,
现在他们都要觉得被骗了
'cause we were gonna simulcast to posts all over the world.
因为我们本来是要现场直播给所有士兵的
Hey, you know what?
我有个主意
Fort Campbell is right outside of nashville --
坎贝尔堡就在纳什维尔附近
30,000 troops there.
有三万驻军
Why don't you just go do the show for those guys,
你去给他们表演
and then we can simulcast it overseas?
然后现场直播给海外的士兵们怎么样
Well, it'd be hard to do in a hurry,
这么短的时间会很难准备好
and I don't know if I have a whole show in me, either.
而且我也不知道能不能一个人演一整场
Well, I'd help.
我可以帮忙
And, listen, we put the word out,
这样 我们把这个消息宣布出去
I'm sure there are a ton of people in this town
一定会有很多人
who would love to do it.
愿意来演的
Don't you have an album to launch?
你不是还要发张唱片吗
I do.
是的
But, you know, those guys are my fans, too.
但是那些士兵也是我的歌♥迷
Come here.
过来
I can't stop thinking about you.
我一直都在想你
Don't.
别这样
Not like that.
不是你想的那样
Well, a little like that.
好吧 是有点像你想的那样
I mean, given our newfound intimacy.
自从我们有了这段新的亲密关系之后
I was drunk, okay?
我喝醉了
Very, very drunk.
醉得不省人事
Right.
是吗
Well, regardless, I feel like now
不管怎样 我觉得现在
is a good time for us to be... honest with each other.
是我们对彼此坦诚相待的好时机
You see, when I came after you to re-sign you to Edgehill,
我来找你和边山续约
it was because Howie V. was right.
那是因为霍维·V对你的看法没错
You are poised to cross over in a major way.
你的曲风要发生质的改变
The only thing I'm poised to do
我唯一要发生的改变
is release a country album with Highway 65.
只有跟六十五号♥高速公路出一张乡村音乐专辑
That's it. Why?
没了 为什么
Rayna doesn't have the money or the resources
蕾娜没有帮助你的事业发展
to help you with your career or anything else.
或者其他任何发展的物力和财力
So what exactly is she doing for you?
所以她到底能给你什么
Well, for one thing, she's giving me freedom musically.
首先 她给了我音乐创作的自♥由♥
Hey. Hey, hey. I just got a call.
不好意思 我刚接了个电♥话♥
Rayna wants you to play day after tomorrow at Fort Campbell
蕾娜想让你后天在坎贝尔堡
for some army personnel and their families
给士兵和家属们演出
with Luke and Kellie Pickler.
同场的还有卢克和凯丽·皮克勒
But I need an answer A.S.A.P.
我现在就需要答复
I'm in.
我去
Okay. I'll make the arrangements.
好 我这就去安排
What, you think some empty patriotic gesture
你觉得这种空洞的爱国行为
is gonna help your career?
能帮助你的演艺事业吗
It's not about my career.
这跟我的事业无关
Listen to me.
你听我说
I am not giving up on getting you back.
我不会放弃把你找回来的
Well, you should,
你还是趁早放弃吧
Because that's never, ever gonna happen again.
因为那绝对绝对不可能再发生了
I meant at Edgehill, darling.
我说的是边山 亲爱的
But it's too bad about the other thing.
另外那件事 我很遗憾
剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表