剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表
Deacon.
迪康
Deacon, I've got this under control, okay?
迪康 我已经处理好一切了
Okay, Beverly.
好的 贝弗丽
Listen, I don't need you swooping in here
我不需要你突然冲到这儿来
like some kind of white knight...
像个白骑士什么的
Okay. ... trying to save the day.
好的 想挽救大局
We got her checked out at Northwestern.
我们让她在西北医院做了检查
The doctor gave her a sedative. Glenn had us updated.
医生给她打了镇静剂 格伦已经说了
We're gonna take her to Lakeshore Crossing.
我们会送她去湖岸十字医院
It's a really great clinic.
那是个很好的诊所
I would like her to go to a real hospital.
我希望她去一个真正的医院
This is a real hospital. She'll get excellent medical care.
那就是个真正的医院 她会得到很好的治疗
We'll keep her away from the press.
我们会让她远离媒体
We're gonna do the best we can for her.
我们会为她竭尽所能
Listen, why don't you ride with her?
你何不一起去
I know that'll make her feel comfortable.
我想那样她会高兴的
I've had my doctor with her the entire time.
我一直让我的医生陪着她
We've got everything under control. Thank you so much, doctor.
我们安排好了一切 太感谢你了医生
I don't know what we would've done without you.
如果没有你我们真不知该怎么办
I'll ride with her to the clinic,
我和她一起去诊所
help with the transition.
帮忙过渡一下
Great. Thank you.
太好了 谢谢
Listen, my truck is right here. I'm gonna follow behind.
我的车就在这儿 我就跟在后面
I'm right behind you, sweetheart.
我就在你身后 亲爱的
We got to go. I do not want her in there with Beverly by herself.
我们得走了 我不希望她和贝弗丽单独在一起
Uh...I guess, I'll -- I'll ride with them.
大概 我得 我得和他们一起去了
We'll meet you there.
我们在那边碰头吧
You know what? Well you've done enough.
这样吧 你已做的够多了
Go on home. I got it from here.
回家去吧 后面我接手了
We'd rig the house, but we have a follow crew
我们会把家都装上设备 但我们还有一组人跟着
for shows, meetings, rehearsals --
拍摄我们的表演 见面会 彩排
Really paint the big picture.
可算是全方位展现了
Look, I'm flattered, but I've got an album to launch,
我很荣幸 但我还有专辑要发
national tour with Luke Wheeler, I --
还有和卢克·维勒的巡演 我
It sounds kind of awful, doesn't it?
听起来挺可怕的 对吧
Cameras following you everywhere you go,
摄像机到处跟着你
always in your business.
总是跟你形影不离
Yeah, it kind of does. It's true.
是啊 确实有点 没错
Reality TV can be a nightmare,
真人秀电视会成为一个噩梦
unless you guys are working with the right producers.
除非你们与适合的制♥作♥人合作
I'm trying to put heart into it all.
我想为此全情投入
I'm not looking for the "gotcha" Exploitive stories.
我不是要拍挖猛料的曝光故事
I just want the world to know
我只是想让世界知道
how hard you have to work to get to the top.
你们得多努力才能上到顶端
Most of our subjects
我们大部分主题
have the fringe benefits of magazine covers,
都享有杂♥志♥封面 脱口秀出场
talk-show appearances, book deals.
和图书出版的附加福利
Bottom line -- we never do anything
底线是 我们绝不会做
that makes the two of you feel uncomfortable.
任何让你们不愉快的事情
Look, I-I got to think about it.
我 我得考虑一下
Okay, well, don't think too long.
好吧 不要考虑太久
We'd hate to have to go with somebody else.
我们可不想再去找别人谈
You're gonna keep me informed about absolutely everything.
你必须让我知道所有的情况
She's in no condition to make any decisions on her own.
她目前的情况无法自己做决定
Mrs. O'Connor?
欧康纳女士
I'm Dr. Lau. I'll be taking care of your daughter.
我是劳医生 我会为你的女儿治疗
Great.
很好
I know that you probably get
我知道你这里可能有
a lot of "exhaustion" cases around here,
很多"过度劳累"的病例
but that's not what's going on with Scarlett.
但斯嘉丽的情况并不是这样
There is family history that you need to know about.
你得知道我们的家族病史
This is obviously a psychotic break.
这显然是精神崩溃
Her grandmother had one.
她的外婆得过
Anyone else?
还有人吗
I did.
我也得过
I'm not ashamed of it.
我并不为此羞愧
I got the help that I needed, and I'm...
我得到了所需的帮助 而且我
...i'm a lot better than I was.
已经比过去好多了
Okay, we got soundcheck blocked out
我们已经安排好了
for all the rehearsals for your album-launch events,
你新专辑发布活动所有彩排的试音
and your interview for Cumulus Radio
还有你为积云广播的采访
is still on for tonight.
今晚仍计划播出
You want me to cancel?
要我取消掉吗
No. We can't cancel anything this close to the launch.
不 我们不能在离专辑发布这么近时取消
Hey, Dr. Lau. How's she doing?
劳医生 她现在怎么样
She's stabilized.
她稳定下来了
We're waiting for the sedatives to wear off
我们在等镇静剂药效过去
so we can evaluate her more fully.
然后就可以更全面地对她检查
Okay. Thank you.
好的 谢谢
Thanks.
谢谢
You want me to see if I can squeeze in your publicist?
要不要我给你排出时间见一下公♥关♥
I know she prepped you for questions about Maddie,
我知道她帮你排练了关于麦迪的问题
but you're gonna get asked about this, too.
但这次的事情你也会问到
I think I just downplay it, you know?
我就轻描淡写敷衍过去
Well, I don't know if that's gonna fly
我不知道这事儿是否会传开
with all that video that's out there.
那段视频已经放出去了
Well, we won't know what anything is
我们还什么都不知道
until she wakes up and we talk to Scarlett
要等她醒来之后 我们和斯嘉丽谈了
and we talk to the doctor.
和医生谈了
And until then, I'm not making any kind of...decisions
在那之前 我不会就发生的事
about what's happening.
做任何决定
I can't believe you're actually waiting to hear
我真不敢相信你居然在等着听
what anyone else has to say about anything.
其他人对这件事的看法
Wow. I'm gonna go find some coffee.
我去喝杯咖啡
You got something you want to talk to me about, Beverly?
你有什么话要对我说吗 贝弗丽
Oh, cut the crap.
少说废话
Coming in here and trying to mother my daughter
你想来这儿教育我的女儿
when you can't even handle your own family --
可你连自己的家庭都搞不定
I got a good hold of my family, thank you very much.
我的家庭处理得很好 我多谢你
Oh, oh, not just your family.
不止你的家庭
Actually, Maddie's Deacon's daughter.
事实上 麦迪是迪康的女儿
That makes her my niece,
也就是我的侄女
and you have been keeping her from us.
而你却一直瞒着我们
Girl, you have got so much nerve.
姑娘 你好大胆子
I know you've got everybody around here fooled.
我知道你把身边每个人都唬住了
I've known you 20 years,
我认识你20年了
and I know for a fact you have always cared more
我也知道这么个事实 你总是更关心
about what the world thinks of you
全世界是怎么看你的
rather than the actual people involved.
而不是牵扯其中的人
Like, for instance, marrying that trust-fund guy
比如你怀孕的时候嫁给
when you were pregnant.
那个经营信托基金的男人
Beverly...
贝弗丽
You don't know me.
你不了解我
You got a complicated relationship with your brother.
你和你哥哥关系很复杂
I get that.
我能理解
And you're concerned about Scarlett.
你也很担心斯嘉丽
I get that, too.
这我也能理解
But don't you be blowing off your steam at me.
但是别冲着我发脾气
You find somebody else to tangle with, you hear?
去找别人慢慢吵吧 听见了吗
So, now I'm just the taxi service? Huh?
难道现在我就是负责叫出租车的吗
I can get Scarlett from Chicago to here,
我把斯嘉丽从芝加哥带回来
and then it's, "Shoo. Go sit in the corner."
然后就甩给我一句"这里不需要你了"
Charlie Wentworth's push helped with UwantRadio,
查理·温沃思帮忙在愿望电台打了招呼
but we're still not getting country play.
但我们还没得到乡村电台的播放
Good news is, the tour's down for a few weeks.
好消息是巡演还有几个星期就开始了
Maybe we can reach out to country radio again, get them to --
也许可以再联♥系♥下乡村电台 让他们
And then -- and then, "I can take it from here."
然后还说"后面我接手了"
Like, "I'll take it from here."
"后面我接手了"
Why? 'cause nobody else can do anything?
干嘛 别人难道什么都干不了吗
While we're in town, we've got the BMI party tomorrow night.
既然回来了 明晚就要出席广播音乐派对
剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表