剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表
but... I do. I...
其实 我知道 我...
I did it to myself.
这是我自己种下的苦果
That's a hard thing to admit.
要做到亲口承认其实很难
Yeah.
没错
Thank you.
谢谢你
'Cause the bridge that burns took you out of the way
因为烧毁的桥梁断了你的去路
I just think it's a really cool opportunity, you know?
我只是觉得这是个很好的机会 你明白吗
I mean, how many people get the chance
能有多少人有机会
to have their own TV show?
拥有他们自己的真人秀呢
You know, with Gunnar moving out,
正好加纳要搬出去
it's like we'd be starting our life together.
我们的夫妻生活就要开始了
I just think that --
我只是觉得...
Yeah, okay. I'm in.
好吧 好吧 我加入
You're in? Let's do it.
你真的加入吗 我们一起去做吧
Okay!
好啊
If you wouldn't be here, this wouldn't be right
如果没有了你 这一切都变了味
What feels like a dead end leads you to find
你要找的路是死胡同 那又是什么感觉
'Cause the bridge that burns
因为烧毁的桥梁
Juliette?
茱莉亚
Took you out of the way
断了你的去路
Made you turn around until you faced the demons
你只能转身面对那些心魔
In the end, you'll learn you'll get there anyway
最终你会明白彼岸总会抵达
Sometimes it all goes wrong, goes wrong
有时你会走错路 走错路
If you wouldn't be here, this wouldn't be right
如果没有了你 这一切都变了味
Whiskey -- neat. Make it a double.
威士忌 不加冰 双料
What feels like a dead end leads you to find
你要找的路是死胡同 那又是什么感觉
You know, sometimes I really hate this town.
有时我真的很讨厌这座城市
Sometimes I really hate everything.
有时我真讨厌这所有的一切
Made you turn around until you faced the demons
你只能转身面对那些心魔
In the end, you'll learn you'll get there anyway
最终你会明白彼岸总会抵达
Sometimes it all goes wrong
有时你会走错路
Goes wrong for the right reasons
那也是为了正确的原因
For the right reaso-o-o-ns
为了正确的原因
That was great, y'all.
你们真是太棒了
Beautiful.
太棒了
Can you give me a quick second?
稍等一下 好吗
Hey! What are you doing here?
你来这做什么啊
Surprised you're still here. You're working late.
真没想到你还在这 工作得这么晚
Yeah. We got to nail this, you know?
是啊 我们得好好表现啊
So, um, you released Scarlett from her contract.
你跟斯嘉丽解约了
It was the right thing.
这么做是对的
And she finally got the guts to say so herself.
她终于鼓足勇气说出了自己的心声
What about Highway 65?
那65号♥高速怎么办
Highway 65's gonna live or die on this album.
65号♥高速的生死存亡就看这张专辑了
Do you wanna, wanna, do you wanna, wanna go
你想 想 你想 想出发吗
Pedal on the floorboard
脚踩油门
Lay a little bit of rubber down on this road
在路上留下轮胎的痕迹
Bass bumpin' on the car door
车门传来低沉的碰撞声
Got a blue sky, got a fast ride
享受蓝天 享受疾驰
Got all the time in the world, so come on, little girl
享受世上的美妙时光 来吧 小姑娘
剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表