剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表
Promise. See you, Jess.
保证 回见 杰西
Bye.
拜
I'm gonna make you so happy, babe, or I'm gonna die trying.
我会让你幸福的 宝贝 我会不懈努力
Wish I didn't have to go pick up the kids at the airport. Me too.
希望我不用去机场接孩子 我也是
But Colt had to deejay a party.
但是科特得去给一个派对做DJ
I don't want to propose and run,
我不想求完婚就跑
but we'll see you in the morning, yeah?
但我们明早见 好吗
Yeah, we got our whole lives. I'll make pancakes.
好啊 我们还有余生呢 明早我来做煎饼
That was fabulous!
刚才太惊艳了
Hey, just wanted to say congratulations.
只是想来说句恭喜
It was all right
一切都很好
Now it's all wrong
现在一切都不对
That's just a-how it goes when you're gone
那只是你离开后的状态
You came back.
你回来了
I'm not back.
我不是要回头
See, my problem is... that I believe you.
我的问题是 我相信你
I believe you when you say you love me.
你说爱我的时候 我相信你
I do.
我是爱
I love you so much.
我非常爱你
Then why?
那是为什么
Why?
为什么
I don't know.
我不知道
Thought you were gonna leave me for somebody better.
我以为你要为了更好的人离开我
I've been so alone since I was a little kid.
我从小就过得好孤单
I couldn't understand why nobody loved me.
我不能理解为什么没有人爱我
There were a lot of men around me --
我身边有很多男人
My mom's friends, these older guys.
我妈妈的朋友 那些老男人
And they would tell me that I was beautiful.
他们会跟我说 我很漂亮
And gosh, to me, that meant that they loved me.
天啊 那对我而言就意味着他们爱我
It took me years to realize that...
而我花了很多年才意识到
I wasn't what they loved.
他们并不爱我
I think when I feel like somebody's gonna hurt me,
当我感觉有人要伤害我的时候
I just make sure
我就会做出
... that or worse --
两败俱伤
burn the house down while I'm still in it.
甚至玉石俱焚的事情
And Jeff --
杰夫
Jeff saw me for what I really am --
他看清了我是怎样的人
trailer trash covered in rhinestones.
金玉其外 败絮其中
I don't deserve you.
我配不上你
And at the end of the day,
到头来
I will make damn sure that I get what I deserve.
我才明白是我罪有应得
Nothing and nobody.
任何人或物
I know I need help.
我知道我需要帮助
Ohh, but, please...
但求你...
please don't make me be alone again.
求你别抛下我一个人
Thanks for coming to rehearse, guys.
谢谢大家来参加彩排
I'll give you a shout on Friday,
如果有演出
let you know if that show comes through, all right?
我礼拜五会通知你们的 好吗
All right, brother.
好吧 兄弟
Gonna be great. Take care.
肯定会很棒的 保重
I thought you were leaving town.
我以为你已经离开了
Tomorrow.
我明天走
Scene of the crime, huh?
被你抓个正着
Zoey told me you'd be here.
佐伊告诉我你会在这里
She gave me this.
她把这个交给了我
It means a lot.
这对我很重要
It's the only thing I want to listen to right now.
我现在唯一想听的就是它了
Didn't feel right leaving without saying goodbye.
如果不来告别一下 实在说不过去
I'm so sorry...
有太多的事情
for so many things.
我要向你说声抱歉
You never even wanted any of this,
你从未想过要当歌♥星
and I pulled you up on that stage,
是我将你推向了舞台
and I pushed you to write, perform, and now --
是我逼着你写歌♥ 表演 可现在
Is that why you stayed away?
你是因为这个才躲着我吗
You think this is your fault?
你觉得这是你的错
Gunnar, you never made me do anything.
加纳 你从未强迫我做任何事
You just believed in me.
你只是相信我能做到
You even loved me for a little while.
你甚至曾短暂地爱过我
I loved you, too.
我也爱过你
Can I play that for you?
我能为你唱这首歌♥吗
Yeah.
当然
That same road that brought you here
你来时的路
Sure as hell take you home
定可带你回家
The life you left behind will have you back
你遗失的生活会欢迎你回归
You're tired of payin' dues
你厌倦了付出代价
And worn-out shoes and Broadway blues
厌倦了磨破的鞋与百老汇的布鲁斯
And any fool will tell you
傻瓜都会告诉你
The damn old deck is stacked
又要重蹈覆辙
- What if you're just a vessel - A vessel, a vessel
-如果你只是个人 -一个人 一个人
- And god gave you something special - Special
-而上天予你天赋 -天赋
- It ain't yours to throw away - Away
-别白白浪费 -浪费
It ain't yours to throw away
别白白浪费
Every time you open up your mouth
每次你开口
Diamonds come rolling out
字字玑珠
It ain't yours to throw away
别白白浪费
No
不要
And all of the players
所有的表演者
The movers and the shakers
搬运工和调酒师
The story-maker suits have gone home
穿着西装的记者回家去了
You drew the last slot
你抓住最后一次机会
You thought it was your shot
你以为那是你的机会
Where have you been? I was worried.
你去哪里了 我很担心你
But now it's just one more chance blown
可现在只不过又搞砸了一次
Come on.
你跟我来
What is it? W-what is wrong?
怎么了 出了什么事
And god gave you something special
上天予你天赋
I'm gay.
我是同性恋
It ain't yours to throw away
别白白浪费
It ain't yours to throw away
别白白浪费
I'm sorry, Layla. I'm sorry.
我对不起你 莱拉 我对不起你
I'm sorry.
我对不起你
In a town as cold as January, life comes true
这冷如寒冬的小镇 生命如此真实
Dreams get buried every day
梦想整日覆灭
Destiny won't be denied
宿命的臣服
It ain't yours to throw away
别白白浪费
No, it ain't yours to throw away
别 别白白浪费
'Cause every time you open up your mouth
每次你开口
Diamonds come rolling out
字字玑珠
It ain't yours to throw away
别白白浪费
It ain't yours to throw away
别白白浪费
Throw away
浪费
I really don't think you should go.
我真的觉得你不该离开
Deacon.
迪康
Come on, now.
想说什么就现在说吧
What -- I just wanted to come over and say congratulations
什么 我只是想来说声恭喜
and what a great guy he is
还有他是个好男人
and that I hope you'll both be very happy.
我祝你们俩幸福
Thank you.
谢谢
But I can't.
可我做不到
Why not?
为什么
'Cause it's a lie.
因为这不是真心话
I was angry when I thought you were lying to me,
当我得知你骗了我后 我很生气
so I'm not gonna lie to you.
所以我不想欺骗你
I got to say something.
我得实话实说
No, you don't.
不 你别说了
This thing of ours...
我们之间的事
I know what I done.
我知道我犯了什么错
I broke your heart a thousand different ways,
我伤了你千百次
and, god, I am sorry for that.
天呐 我真对不起你
But something changed.
但今时不同往日
剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表