剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表
but after I pulled her off She froze, Ray.
但我推了她一把之后 她都吓傻了 小蕾
She froze dead up there.
完全愣在了台上
Well, she--it's her first stadium show.
这是她第一次在大型体育场表演
Her monitors were screwed up. I know.
而且监控耳机还坏了 我知道
You know, she got a little bit of stage fright,
她现在有点怯场
but she's gonna get over all that. Look, I don't know.
但终会熬过去的 我不知道
I just think being treated like that,
但我觉得那样的羞辱
it can be damaging to a person,
是一种巨大的伤害
let alone a young artist.
更何况她还只是个初出茅庐的小歌♥手
Remember what Watty used to say?
还记得维蒂以前常说的话吗
He used to always say, "Steel is forged in the fire."
他总说 烈火方能锻造真金
She wants this.
她需要这种历练
She's gonna toughen up.
她会坚强起来的
Not everybody's as tough as you are.
不是每个人都如你一样坚强的
Charlie, Olivia.
查理 奥利维亚
Juliette... what are you doing here?
茱莉亚 你怎么来了
Oh, I have a private jet, too.
我也是有私人飞机的
So I just stopped by
所以我就亲自来
to respond to your lovely wife's invitation personally.
答复一下你这位娇妻亲自向我发出的邀请
What are you talking about?
你在说什么啊
You really need to be more selective, Charlie,
你挑人眼光真是不怎么样啊 查理
and consider the mental health of your mistresses.
下次挑个神经正常的情人
And, you know, I used to think that blue bloods like you
知道吗 我以前以为你们这些贵族
were better than me. But you know what?
要比我高贵 但现在
You're all just a bunch of sick, narcissistic perverts.
你们也只不过是一群自恋的变♥态♥狂
Says the mobile home queen.
你不过是在房♥车里长大的
You know what?
知道吗
I'd rather spend the rest of my life in a double-wide
我宁愿一辈子住在破拖车里
than spend another minute
也不愿意
around a billionaire bitch like you.
和你这种腰缠万贯的贱妇多待一分钟
But I guess my trailer park education
我想我受的那点穷♥人♥教育
did let me down a little bit.
的确拉低了我的智商
'cause I wasn't smart enough to realize
因为我居然都没有发觉
just how empty you really are.
你们内心有多空虚
Let her go.
让她走吧
Ain't no doubt about it, baby
不要心存疑惑 宝贝
You push me away
不要拒我千里
Every time I start to play
每一次我弹起吉他
That sucks. Damn it.
烂透了 见鬼
Try, um...
试试这个
Every time I turn my back, you're begging me to stay
每一次我转身离去 你苦苦乞求我留下
Every time I turn my back, you're begging me to stay
每一次我转身离去 你苦苦乞求我留下
Yeah, that's great.
是啊 真棒
Well, hopefully it makes up
希望能够弥补
for being so rude to you backstage.
我在后台对你那样无礼
I'm sorry.
对不起
Well, I'm sorry about what happened on stage.
我很遗憾在台上发生的事
You didn't deserve that.
你不应被这么对待
Don't think I'd have the guts to get back up there, though.
换了我应该没有勇气再回到舞台
Have to.
我不得不这样
It's a long tour,
巡演还长着呢
And, um... can't let bullies win.
还有 不能让恶霸赢了
I think Luke's really gonna love that.
我觉得卢克会很喜欢这首的
See ya later.
回头见
Uh, will-- will you hold up
你能 你能再待
just a second?
一会儿吗
Do you mind playing through it just once...
你能和我一起完整唱一次吗
just so I can get it down?
我好把它写下来
Do you promise not to boo?
你能保证不嘘我吗
Yeah.
好
All right.
行啊
Ain't no doubt about it, baby
不要心存疑惑 宝贝
You push me away
不要拒我千里
Every time I turn my back you're
每一次我转身离去
begging me to stay
你苦苦乞求我留下
Then you leave me hanging on
然后你又抛下我一人
I don't know where you're at
我不知道你的去向
If I knew you were really gone
如果我知道你是真的离开
Well, I could handle that
其实我可以忍♥受
It's so complicated
复杂万分
It's driving me insane
已快要把我逼疯
It's just a ball and chain
一切都是累赘
Just a ball and chain
都是累赘
Ball and chain
都是累赘
You know...
听着
I like where this is going,
我喜欢这么继续下去
But, uh...
但
I can't help but feel like your mind is somewhere else.
我忍♥不住觉得你在想别的事
No, no, I'm sorry.
不不 对不起
Well, it's all right.
没关系的
Oh, gosh. It's been a rough day.
天哪 今天真不容易
With the label? With me or... show? Scarlett?
厂牌的事 我 演出 还是斯嘉丽
Not with you. You're wonderful.
不是你 你很棒
No, I just-- I can't believe--
不我只是 我不敢相信
I can't believe I'm in this battle with Jeff.
我不敢相信我在和杰夫打这场仗
Well, you want me to talk to him?
你要我去和他谈谈吗
I got a fair amount of sway there these days, you know?
我现在在那边还是很有地位的
That's very sweet of you.
你真体贴
I'm--I'm pretty used to speaking for myself.
我 我已经很习惯自己处理
Yes, you are...
你确实是
Which I find pretty damn sexy.
我觉得这样的你很性感
Well, doesn't seem to be working.
但好像没什么作用
I've been nice to him. I've stood up to him. I've--
我对他以礼相待过 也跟他对峙过 我...
Well, hell, what's he want?
老天 他想要什么
Quarterly sales.
季度销量
Ah. He wants to release my album is what he wants.
他想要的就是发行我的新专辑
And I--you--I'm-- I can't let him do it.
而我 你 我不能让他得逞
Well, can you blame the guy for wanting to put out
你能指责一个人想发行
the record of his biggest artist?
他最出名艺人的专辑吗
It's so complicated
复杂万分
It's driving me insane
已快要把我逼疯
It's just a ball and chain
一切都是累赘
You hear that?
你听见了吗
Ball and chain
都是累赘
Just a ball and chain
都是累赘
Where's it coming from? Right there.
哪儿来的声音 那儿
I've tried all the things I could do
我已经尽了一切努力
Get me off the hook
快放了我吧
- I'll be damned. - But still I keep on falling for
我的老天 但我继续陷落
Kid wrote me a hit.
这孩子给我写了首热门单曲
Every single trick in the book, yeah
书里的每一个把戏
- A hit duet. - All those little games we played
二重唱热门曲 所有那些我们玩的小游戏
Used to be fun
曾那么有趣
Hi, honey.
宝贝
Hey, how you doin'?
你怎么样
I'm--I'm not doing so good.
我 我不太好
Really? What's going on?
是吗 你怎么了
I don't know. I've been cramping.
我不知道 我老觉得身体绞痛
Huh. Well, did you call your doctor?
你打给医生了吗
Yeah, they closed early today,
打了 他们今天很早下班了
but I left a message with their service.
但我在答录机留了言
Do you think you need to go to the E.R.?
你要去急诊室吗
No, I--maybe it's just food poisoning or something.
不用 我 可能只是食物中毒什么的
Well, look, I-I can cancel the rest of my day
我 我可以取消今天剩下的行程
and I'll come home right away.
然后马上回家
You don't have to do that. I... I'm sure it'll pass.
你不用这样做 我觉得痛会过去的
Are you sure?
你确定吗
Yeah, I'll be fine.
我没事的
Okay. All right, look, if things get worse
好 要是情况恶化
you call me, all right?
打给我好吗
剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表