剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表
That can get me through another restless night
谁能陪我度过这无眠的一夜
Stay, go, whatever I do
是去是留
I just can't get it right
我无从抉择
I just can't get it right
我无从抉择
Yeah, great show.
唱得很棒啊
Hey, man. Thanks for coming.
你能来我很高兴
Gunnar's something else, huh?
加纳有点本事
Talented kid. Yep.
很有天赋 没错
But that's not why I stuck around.
但我可不是因为他还没走
You and I should set a time to talk about
咱俩什么时候得谈一谈
your budding solo career.
你做为独唱歌♥手出道的事
We can do that.
没问题啊
Wrestling the angels
看着眼前的天使
And the devils in my head
却想着心里的恶魔
I left you without warning
我悄无声息的离去
No note beside the bed
没有留下只字片语
I pray you can forgive me
我祈求你的原谅
I hope you can forget
我祈求你遗忘
Oh, I want a love that can get me through
我需要一个爱人
Another restless night
陪我度过又一个无眠之夜
Stay, go, whatever I do
是去是留
I just can't get it right
我无从抉择
I just can't get it right
我无从抉择
That video of you and the media went viral pretty quick, didn't it?
你和媒体的那段视频传得很快啊
I thought you'd just deny it.
我以为你会否认
Sorry if that threw a wrench into
如果这妨碍了你和奥利维亚复合的事
you trying to get back with Olivia.
我很抱歉
I just couldn't... stand up there and lie anymore.
我只是不想再说更多的谎了
No. I'm not upset.
我没有生气
I'm going ahead with the divorce,
不管我家里人怎么考虑
in spite of what my family think's best.
我都要离婚
If I stay with Olivia, I'll be miserable.
如果还要和奥利维亚在一起 我会很痛苦
And that's no way to live, is it?
那样的生活没法过 对吗
No, it isn't.
是没法过
Thank you.
多谢你
Well, that's the last thing I would expect you to say to me.
我绝没想到你会道谢
Well, I wouldn't be making changes to my life
如果不是你帮我打开视野 看到别的选择
if it wasn't for you opening up my eyes to possibility,
我也不会改变我的生活
making me see the world a little differently.
你让我改变了看待世界的角度
I'm sorry I couldn't do that for you.
很抱歉我没能为你做到这一点
But I hope you find someone someday who can.
但我希望有一天你能找到一个能做到的人
Me, too.
我也希望
Hey, Gunnar, you were great. Thank you.
加纳 你真棒 谢谢
I appreciate it.
很感谢
Thanks, guys. See you again.
多谢 伙计们 回见
Great show.
唱得真不错
Thank you.
谢谢
Scarlett's been my best friend forever.
斯嘉丽一直都是我最好的闺蜜
But if she was really my friend,
但如果她真是我的朋友
she would see how happy I am, and she'd be happy for me.
她会发现我现在有多开心 她会为我高兴
She made the wrong choice when she broke up with you.
她选择和你分手是错的
I'm not gonna make the same mistake.
我不会犯同样的错误
Hello?
有人吗
Will?
威尔
The last few months have been really crazy,
过去的几个月太疯狂了
and I know that I've made a lot of mistakes.
我知道我犯了不少错误
But when Charlie told me that he loved me,
但当查尔斯告诉我他爱我时
I realized that...
我意识到
all I want is to be a person...
我一直渴求的是
who gets to say "I love you"
能对一个人真心地说一句
And really mean it.
"我爱你"
So... Juliette.
所以 茱莉亚
Hi. Scarlett.
你好啊 斯嘉丽
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
I just came to thank Avery.
我只是来感谢艾弗里的
So... thank you.
所以... 谢谢你
Juliette...
茱莉亚
Hey, Rayna.
蕾娜
Where are the girls?
姑娘们呢
Oh, they went home with Tandy just a little while ago.
坦蒂刚带她们回家
Hey, listen, um... I know it was your week to have them.
这样 我知道这周是你带她们
So thank you for letting them spend the day with us.
所以感谢你让她们过来和我们度过这一天
Wewe really had a good time with them. We did.
我们过得很开心 确实是
Yeah, I thought it went really well.
没错 我也觉得她们过得不错
All right, well, good night.
好的 那晚安啦
Bye. Good night.
再见 晚安
Um, hey, Teddy. Yeah?
泰迪 什么事
Can I talk to you for a quick second? Sure.
能跟你说几句话吗 没问题
I'll be over here. All right.
我在这边等你 好的
What's going on? I just wanted to let you know
怎么了 我只是想让你知道
'cause of the girls and-- and all that--
因为姑娘们 还有其他那些事
that, um, I'm--I'm buying myself outta Edgehill.
比如我要买♥♥断我在边山公♥司♥的合同
Really? Yeah, so I'm gonna...
是吗 对 所以我要
put a mortgage on the house, sell some stocks.
把房♥子抵押出去 卖♥♥一些股票
That's, uh... kinda risky.
这有点...冒险
Yeah. You've always been a risk taker,
对 你一直是个爱冒险的人
so... why not? Go for it, you know?
所以 为什么不这么干呢 买♥♥断吧
Thanks. Yeah.
谢谢 没事
Y'all seem happy.
你们看上去很幸福
Yeah. Yeah, we are.
没错 确实是
Guess everything works out the way it's supposed to.
我猜一切都很顺利啊
Listen, drive safe.
开车小心点
Good night.
晚安
Evening, Mr. Mayor.
晚上好 市长先生
Are you okay? Yeah.
你没事吧 没事
Oh, my god. Peggy?!
天啊 佩吉
剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表