剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表
It's kind of a full house, right?
真是一家团圆 对吧
Well, I can take care of that. I got to split.
那我来搅局 得先撤了
Laying down some vocals on my boy Gunnar's track.
我正给我家加纳的曲子加和声呢
Meet me at the studio? I'll see you there in a while.
在录音室会合吧 我一会儿去那里找你
Hey, I haven't gotten to tell you, uh,
对了 还没跟你说呢
"American Hitmaker" Called.
《美国热门制♥造♥者》给我打了电♥话♥
They're flying me to L.A. tomorrow
他们明天要我飞去洛杉矶
to debut my next single on the top-10 show.
让我在十强歌♥曲推荐节目里首推下一首新单曲
Oh, that's great. Yeah, congratulations.
真棒 是啊 恭喜
Yeah, that's awesome.
是啊 太棒了
What, no kiss?
怎么 不亲一下
I'm going to L.A.
我要去洛杉矶了
Walk me out.
出来送送我吧
I got to split.
我也得走了
I'm gonna swing by music row before meeting up with Will.
见威尔前我得去一趟音乐街
You got anything exciting happening?
你有遇到什么好事吗
Just work.
工作而已
Okay, well, have fun with that.
那祝你工作愉快
See you later.
一会儿见
Avery.
艾弗里
I have to find Juliette.
我急着找茱莉亚呢
Everything is blowing up. She's completely M.I.A.
所有事都乱套了 她消失得无影无踪了
Do you have any idea where she is?
你知道她在哪里吗
I haven't seen her. Really?
我没看见她 真的
Great, well, thanks for your help.
好吧 谢谢帮忙
Well, I know putting Scarlett in
我知道把斯嘉丽加进来
is gonna cost us a little bit more,
我们需要多付钱
but I do think it's -- oh.
但我确实觉得…
Uh, hey, Buck, can I call you right back?
巴克 我一会儿回你可以吗
Call you right back. Bye.
一会儿回你 再见
Is there anybody else here? I mean, are the girls home yet?
还有别人吗 我是说 姑娘们都回来了吗
Uh, no. What's going on?
没呢 怎么了
I thought there were security concerns.
我以为安全威胁还没解除
Yeah, listen.
听我说
There's something you really need to know about your father
在你跟你父亲过于亲近之前
before you get too close to him.
有些事你需要知道
Lamar's responsible for Peggy's death.
佩吉的死是因为莱玛
What? You see, he targeted me
什么 他觉得我在配合公诉方
because he thought I was cooperating with the prosecution.
所以想要除掉我
He thought that I turned him in, that I was their star witness,
他以为是我揭发他的 我是他们的主要证人
so he ordered that man to shoot me,
所以他雇了个人来杀我
and instead my wife died for nothing because...
可我妻子是白白死掉的 因为…
Hold on. …it wasn't me.
等等 证人不是我
I didn't know enough about Lamar's business
我对莱玛的事了解不多
to tip off the feds, much less talk to them about it,
不足以向联调局告密 我也没跟他们说什么
but she did.
但她不同
Who? I don't know what you're t… So I don't want
谁 我不知道你… 我不希望…
I don't want our girls anywhere near either of them.
我不希望咱们的女儿离他们太近
Okay, okay, okay, hold on! You understand?
好了好了 等等 你明白吗
I know you're grieving
我知道你很难过
and -- and you're trying to make sense of all this, but I...
也知道你在努力理清一切 但是...
I mean, this sounds crazy.
这太疯狂了
Ask your sister why she didn't testify on Lamar's behalf.
问问你姐姐为什么她不为你父亲作证
Ask her what your father is capable of
问问她你父亲能做出什么事来
because she knows better than anybody.
她比任何人都清楚
Baby, baby, baby-y-y
宝贝 宝贝 宝贝贝
What if you wanted to feel alive
如果你想感受生命活力
Make something of the time you're killing
不愿浑浑噩噩度日会如何
What if you wanted somebody to love you right
如果你想要有人好好爱你会如何
It's not bad.
不错
Yeah, I'm not sold on the bridge.
是 但我感觉过渡那有点问题
Could we give it another pass?
再录一次吧
Hold up. Let me check your mike.
稍等 我查一下你的麦克风
Think you're too hot.
感觉你有点苛求了
Thinks you're too hot.
你太性感了
Right? Hey, guys.
对吧 伙计们
How's the session going?
录得怎么样
Fine.
还行
Jeff sent me over.
是杰夫让我来的
He wants to know your thoughts on the demos.
他想知道你觉得这些小样怎么样
Got to start locking down tracks for the album.
得开始为专辑确定曲目了
Yeah, I'm not really feeling anything in that batch.
我对这批曲子都没什么感觉
Come on, Will, some of those songs are great.
别这样 威尔 这里有些歌♥还是很好的
Yeah, well, I don't like 'em.
我不喜欢
And I'm the one singing them, so keep looking.
我才是唱歌♥的人 所以继续找吧
Okay. We'll send over some more songs.
好吧 我们会再送来一些
You know, you're kidding yourself
要是你觉得一切尽在你掌握
if you think you got this thing under control.
那你就是自欺欺人了
I'm telling you, man, anybody in a 10-foot radius
我跟你说 方圆三米之内
can tell there's something going on between you two.
是个人就能看出你们两个之间有事
I know you're here, Juliette.
我知道你在里面 茱莉亚
How many calls do I not have to answer
我得不接多少个电♥话♥
before you get the message?
你才能明白我的意思
How did you know I was here?
你怎么知道我在这里的
Avery's a terrible liar. Why are you ignoring me?
艾弗里太不会说谎了 你为什么要躲着我
Because I'm quitting everything.
因为我什么都不想干了
Before everyone quits you.
在大家不想要你之前
I guess you figured out
我猜你知道了吧
that country radio is dumping you from their playlist.
音乐电台都不放你的歌♥了
Stop talking! I don't know. I don't want to know.
别说了 我不知道 也不想知道
This is my life now.
现在这就是我的生活了
What? It's a nice apartment.
怎么 这间公♥寓♥很棒
If you need references,
如果你需要推荐
I'll call and talk to whoever you want.
我可以帮你给随便任何人打电♥话♥说这事儿
I am not looking for another job.
我没在找工作
I work for you.
我为你工作
Let me take you home. No.
我带你回家 不要
But you can help me with something.
但有件事你可以帮我
Oh, I see why you had to leave daddy's in such a hurry.
我知道你为什么匆匆忙忙地离开爸爸家了
You had to go get a haircut.
原来是去剪头发了
Among other things.
还有别的事
Looks nice. Thanks.
很好看 谢谢
I filed our letters of incorporation.
我拿来了咱们的公♥司♥合并文件
I got all our bank accounts set. You just need to sign these.
我把所有账户都搞定了 你在这里签字就行
Teddy came by here a little while ago.
刚刚泰迪来了一趟
How's he doing? Not good.
他怎么样 不太好
He had some real strange things to say about you.
他说了些关于你的奇怪事
Really?
是吗
He says you're responsible for daddy's prosecution.
他说爸爸被公诉是因为你
Are you?
是真的吗
They'd already set their sights on him.
他们本来就盯上他了
I just provided a little information.
我只是提供了一点信息而已
So, suddenly it's so important to you
所以突然之间将我们的父亲
to have our father arrested for fraud?
冠上欺诈罪 并送进大牢成了头等大事
I What, did they have something on you?
我 你是不是被人抓住了什么把柄
I wanted him punished.
我要他受到惩罚
Why?
为什么
He's responsible for mom's death.
妈妈的死 他有份
It wasn't an accident. He ran her off the road that night.
那不是车祸 那晚他去追妈妈了
He was in Louisville that night. No, he wasn't.
那晚他在路易斯维尔 不是的
How do you know?
你怎么知道
I found out right before he was arrested.
我是在他被逮捕前知道的
You found out and you didn't tell me?
你知道了 却没告诉我
The U.S. Attorney approached me,
美国检察院联♥系♥了我
and I was forbid from telling you.
我不能向你透露任何信息
Everybody in this family is a damn liar!
这家里全是骗子
No, I'm sor--
对不起
I know when to walk away when the fists fly
拳头挥舞 我已转身
I never had a problem with goodbye
你说离别 我无留恋
And I know right from wrong
是非黑白 我心明白
剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表