剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表
What do you need me to do?
你需要我做什么
Well, I've got this show at the Opry.
我还有在奥普里剧院的演出
I'm surprised
我真讶异
they haven't revoked my membership yet.
他们居然还没取消我的成员身份
That's not how it works, honey.
规矩不是如此 亲爱的
Come on.
走吧
I've got an idea for us.
我有主意了
Messenger just brought this by for you.
邮差刚刚送来了你的邮件
Thanks.
谢谢
Oh, it's just... stuff for Luke's tour.
是卢克巡演的材料
A 45-minute set.
一场四十五分钟的表演
45minute that is officially bigtime! Yeah.
四十五分钟 这可是重磅演出啊 是啊
What's wrong?
出了什么事
Brent's not the only one.
布伦特并不是唯一一个
So, you've had other relationships?
这么说你还有过别的恋情了
Not really.
也不是
Just, um...
只是...
others.
有过其他人
A few years back.
几年前
I always just focused on making it, you know?
我一心只想着功成名就
Never on what happens when you do --
做事完全不顾后果...
like people coming out of the woodwork.
就像是刚出笼的野兽
Hey, maybe you're just not that memorable.
也许人家根本记不得你了
I just wish there was a way to shut them all up if they did.
我只希望要是他们还记得 还能有办法封住他们的嘴
Have you been playing the guitar?
你在玩吉他吗
You're gonna get in big trouble.
你会惹上大♥麻♥烦的
Just stay out of my business!
别管我的事
Why can't I ever be by myself?!
为什么我就不能一个人待着
Oh, thank you so much!
非常感谢你
I'm so grateful. I-I hope you like the song.
我很感恩 希望你们喜欢这首歌♥
And I'll tell you something -- you're gonna love the whole album.
我跟你们说 你们会爱上整张专辑的
I can't wait for you to hear it.
我迫不及待地让你们听到它
I was thinking about tonight, and I thought,
我想就今晚吧 我又想了想
"Well, now, what song am I gonna play next?"
"接下来我要唱什么歌♥呢"
And I found something that I've never played before,
我发现了一种我之前从未试过的表演方式
and it's a duet.
那就是二重唱
And the thing about the duet is,
二重唱的关键在于
you have to find the perfect artist to sing it with you.
你得找到能跟你完美合音的歌♥手
It's not Luke tonight -- not tonight.
今晚可不是卢克 今晚不是
But I did find just the right person
但是我确实找到了
to sing this song with me.
跟我合唱这首歌♥的合适人选
And I'm especially excited
我特别激动
because she is the newest member
因为她是65号♥高速大家庭的
of the Highway 65 family.
最新成员
Please help me welcome to the stage
请帮我欢迎她上台
Miss Juliette Barnes.
茱莉亚·巴尼斯小姐
He's the restless kind
他是那种焦躁不安的类型
The kind that you can't win
你怎么做都不讨好
But he'll try his best
但他会竭尽全力
To make you fall in love with him
让你爱上他
And I can't count the times
数不清我曾多少次
I've been down that road
徘徊在那条路上
Can't tell you why he does what he does
无法告诉你为何他要这么做
But one thing I know
但我知道一点
Is he ain't gonna change
他不会改变
He ain't gonna change
他不会改变
I love that boy, but he ain't gonna change
我爱那个男孩 可他不会改变
Bucky told me you hadn't accepted the offer
巴奇告诉我你还没答应
to produce my album.
为我制♥作♥专辑
I'm hoping to have an answer for him soon.
希望能尽快给他答复吧
And he'll turn it all around
他会改变这一切
I really need you on this.
我真的需要你来帮我
He thinks he can
他认为他可以
Yeah, he found someone
他找到了一位
Luke Wheeler just asked me
卢克·维勒刚刚邀请我
to be one of the opening acts on his tour.
做他巡演的开场嘉宾
That's...fantastic.
这太棒了
I need to know how you feel this,
我得知道你的感受
about me being...
我要离开...
gone even more.
更长一段时间
'Cause he ain't gonna change
因为他不会改变
I think...
我觉得...
This is one you can't say no to.
你不能拒绝这次机会
He ain't gonna change
他不会改变
I love that boy, but he ain't gonna change
我爱那个男孩 可他不会改变
It's the call.
电♥话♥来了
Good luck.
祝你好运
Hello?
您好
Okay. Thanks.
好的 谢谢
You get over here
你过来吧
It's their loss.
这是他们的损失
That's when it never fails
这是永远不会失败的时刻
He will come back around
他会回来的
You want to take him back
你想把他带回来
So, I'm sorry for how I've been acting lately.
我为自己最近的表现说声抱歉
I know you've got these plans for us, and...
我知道你为我们做好了打算
me going out on Luke's tour is messing that up.
而我去参加卢克的巡演打乱了你的计划
But, uh...I don't want you to have any more doubts
但我不希望你对我们之间的感情
about our relationship.
再有任何质疑
'Cause he ain't gonna change
因为他不会改变
He ain't gonna change
他不会改变
Layla Grant...
莱拉·格兰特...
I love that boy
我爱那个男孩
will you marry me?
你愿意嫁给我吗
He ain't gonna change
他不会改变
Hell yeah, I will!
当然 我愿意
He ain't gonna change
他不会改变
He ain't gonna change
他不会改变
I love that boy, but he ain't gonna change
我爱那个男孩 可他不会改变
Well, I still love that boy, but
我仍然深爱着那个男孩 但是
He ain't gonna change
他不会改变
剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表