剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表
Anyway, um...
对了...
they swaddled her up,
他们用襁褓包住她
and I held her real tight till she calmed down.
我紧紧抱住了她 直到她安静下来
And in -- in that moment, I...
那一刻 我...
Where the stars look a little more crowded
星辰似乎有些密集
It was a love I'd never known before.
那是种我从未体会过的爱意
Come on, now, tell me what you think about
来吧 现在告诉我你的想法
We can go anywhere
我们可以去任何地方
What the hell are you doing here?
你来这里到底想做什么
Oh, in case you'd forgotten,
也许你忘了
the man of the hour is my artist --
现在的风云人物是我旗下的歌♥手
Something I'd very much like you to be.
我也很想把你纳入麾下
I already told you -- I'm not interested.
我早就告诉过你 我不感兴趣
Yeah, you're onstage with a superstar from my label.
是啊 你跟我公♥司♥的巨星同台演出
One that was thrilled to sing the song that you fired me for.
你为了那首歌♥炒了我 他可是唱得很兴奋
I-I told you that was a mistake, and I want to undo it.
我告诉过你那是一次失误 我想纠正它
Well, no matter how unsatisfying, brief,
不管我们曾犯下多么令人不满 多么简单
and dumb our mistakes are, we can't take them back.
多么愚蠢的错误 覆水总是难收
We can just forget them.
我们只能忘掉它们
You think if your...
你觉得你的男朋友...
boyfriend found out about your mistakes,
如果发现了你犯下的那些错误
he'd forget?
他会忘掉吗
We can go someplace
我们可以去
Where there ain't nobody around us
四下无人的地方
A little closer to nowhere
就好似那无名之地
Thank you, Kellie!
谢谢你 凯丽
Thank y'all so much!
非常感谢大家
You know, I'm especially moved
当我放眼望去 看见这么多家庭
when I look out there and I see so many families.
我特别感动
You know, my family's here today,
今天我的家人也来到了现场
and I'm so inspired by you,
完全是受你们的感染
I thought maybe just this one time,
我觉得也许就这一次
I might invite my two daughters out onstage with me.
我也许该邀请我的两个女儿跟我一同登台
Would y'all like that?
你们大家喜欢吗
Please, then, help me welcome to the stage
那么 请帮我欢迎我的两个女儿
my daughters -- Maddie and Daphne.
泰迪和达芙妮登台亮相
The girls and I were talking about
我的女儿们和我商量
what we wanted to play for you,
要给大家带来哪首歌♥曲
And, uh, we thought of a song
我们想到了一首歌♥
that we would like to be our wish to you.
把我们的祝福献给大家
It's called "A life that's good."
这首歌♥的名字是《美好生活》
Since Deacon's here and he wrote the song,
既然迪康也来了 这首歌♥是他写的
do you think that he can come out and sing with us?
你觉得他可以出来跟我们一起合唱吗
Please? Please? Please?
求你了 求你了 求你了
We are also very fortunate today
我们今天也有幸
to have the person who wrote this song here with us --
邀请到这首歌♥的作者
Deacon Claybourne.
迪康·克莱伯尼
And I'd like to see if maybe he'd like
我想看看他是否愿意
to come out to the stage and join us.
上台来跟我们一起合唱
What do you say?
你们觉得呢
Come on, Deacon!
来吧 迪康
Putting him on the spot a little bit.
让他有点尴尬了
You want to start us off? Sure.
你来为我们开场吧 好的
Sittin' here tonight
就在今晚
By the firelight
坐在火光之畔
It reminds me I already have
令我想到
More than I should
我所拥有已多过应得
I don't need things
我已再无他求
No one to know my name
我的名字无需知晓
At the end of the day
今日将逝
Lord, I pray
主啊 我祈祷
I have a life that's good
我的生活一片美好
Two arms around me
有双臂给我拥抱
Heaven to ground me
有天堂将我环绕
And a family that always calls me home
还有翘盼我的家
Four wheels to get there
有载我回去的座驾
Enough love to share
还有无尽的爱意
And a sweet, sweet, sweet song
同唱这首歌♥的甜蜜
Sweet, sweet song
同唱这首歌♥的甜蜜
At the end of the day
今日将逝
Lord, I pray
主啊 我祈祷
I have a life that's good
我的生活一片美好
剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表