剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表
on a big, fat plate of chicken-fried crow.
让世人都看到他自取其辱的样子
Right.
没错
Here you go. Right there.
来 就签这儿
Question? Problem?
有问题吗
Are you positive that they've red-lined
你确定他们已经
everything having to do with Avery?
划掉所有关于艾弗里的条款吗
'cause I don't want to sign this contract
因为如果这会引起我们之间更多的问题
if it's gonna cause more problems between the two of us.
我不会签这份合同
No, no. I'm sure, I'm sure. It's good. Okay.
不 不 我确定 我确定 没事
Okay. Good.
好吧
Okay, honey, listen.
亲爱的
I think this is the best move for you right now,
我认为这是你现在走的最好的一步
but if there's a reason that you're hesitating,
不过如果你因为一件事而犹豫
you do not have to do this.
那就没有必要这么做了
No. No, no, no. You're right.
不 不 不 你说对
This is the best move for my career.
这对我的事业来说是最好的做法
Yeah.
是的
It's just these two.
只有这两个
Thank you.
谢谢
You didn't return my calls.
你没有回我电♥话♥
Yeah.
是的
You're leaving.
你要走了
Yeah, I'm heading out to Tokyo tonight.
我今晚去东京
Gonna work with this new band.
和新乐队合作
Cool.
真棒
When are you coming back?
你什么时候回来
I'm not sure.
我不确定
What about the album?
专辑怎么办
It'll get done.
会做好的
Please don't look so sad, okay?
别这么难过好吗
We had fun, right?
我们开心过 对吧
Fun. Yeah.
只是开心 是的
It happens all the time
这样的事一直都会有的
proximity and all that stuff.
亲密无间日久生情之类的事
You're young. You'll see.
你还年轻 你会发现的
It's not tragic. It's just...living life.
这并不可悲 这只是 生活
It's not how I want to live my life.
这并不是我想要的生活
Then live the life you want.
那就去过你想要的生活
I'll see you on down the road.
再会啦
I come in peace.
我是来和好的
You look like you pulled yourself together.
看起来你已经振作了
Did you get our books back in order?
你把账都理清了吗
I went through all of our accounts,
我查看了所有账户
and I moved the money around, and...
把资♥金♥周♥转♥了一下
we're okay for right now.
目前状况良好
But with more money going out than coming in,
不过花费比收入多
we're gonna need to figure out a strategy
咱们需要想个对策
so that we don't bleed the company dry.
以防公♥司♥慢慢把钱耗光
What's the word?
情况怎么样了
There's no way to sugarcoat this.
我就实话实说了
Um, Big Machine just scooped up Cadillac Three.
大机器刚刚跟凯迪拉克三人组谈成了
They signed them an hour ago.
他们一小时前签约了
Is it 'cause our checks were bouncing all over town?
是因为我们到处被退票的事吗
Bad news travels fast.
坏事传千里
Can you give us a quick second, please, Bucky?
巴奇 让我们单独谈一下好吗
Mm-hmm. Yeah.
好
I'll make some calls.
我去打几个电♥话♥
I'm so sorry.
我真的很抱歉
Just tell me what you want me to do.
你尽管说你想让我怎么做
And then trust you to do it?
然后相信你能做到吗
That's not happening.
那不可能
We're not doing this anymore, tandy.
我们不会再合作了 坦蒂
Can we please just go home and drink
我们能回家喝一杯
and just figure out how to get past this?
找找解决问题的办法吗
There's no getting past it.
这问题解决不了了
I'm out. I'm done. Rayna.
我退出 我不干了 蕾娜
I really think that I've earned the freedom from this family
我真心觉得我完全有把这个家
and the mountain of crap that we have built.
和我们所有糟糕的过去抛下不管的自♥由♥
Rayna. Rayna.
蕾娜 蕾娜
I am starting fresh -- without you.
我要重新开始 不和你一起
Okay, we can change the way that we do things in this family.
我们可以改变我们家人相处的方式
Really? How do you think we're gonna do that?
真的吗 你觉得怎么做到呢
I don't know.
我不知道
But I can't change anything -- not without you.
但是如果没有你 我什么也改变不了
Oh, I'm glad you could make it.
你还能来 我真是感到万幸啊
Hey, I'm doing you a favor here.
我可是在帮你的忙啊
Wh-- wait. Doing me a favor?
等等 帮我的忙吗
Yeah. You booked us a gig with, like, two days' notice.
是啊 你提前两天才通知我们预订了演出
And you made one of two rehearsals.
你两场排练只来了一场
I don't want a guilt trip.
我不是来挨骂的
All right, I got a lot going on right now.
好吧 我最近有很多事情
How about a little appreciation here, okay?
你能说声谢谢吗
I booked this gig off my cred. Congratulations.
这场演出是别人看我的面子才答应的 恭喜
Some of us still have to fight for the things we want most.
有些人还是需要靠争取才能得到自己想要的东西的
What the hell does that mean?
你这是什么意思
It means not everybody's got a rich girlfriend, all right?
意思是说不是人人都有富婆女友的好吧
Seriously?
拜托
Can we at least get through one gig
我们能不能先演一场
without having a huge band fight and breaking up?
再大打出手分道扬镳
I'm gonna go get ready.
我去准备
Everything okay?
没事吧
Yeah.
没事
Yeah, let's go play the show.
我们上场吧
Oh, my gosh. Did I --
天哪 我是不是
No, that's my fault.
没有 是我的错
Apparently, I still have a drinking problem.
看来我喝东西还是有问题
I'm sorry.
不好意思
Can't take me anywhere.
我这样什么也干不成
I can try.
我能帮你
Thank you.
谢谢
It was fun. It was fun.
今晚很开心 很开心
I'm sorry you ran out of time.
很遗憾你不能再呆一会儿
Hey, want to come to the show tonight?
你今晚想来我的演出么
I wish I could,
我是想去
but I...try to avoid bars, you know.
但是我想尽量不去酒吧 你知道的
I get that. Yeah.
我懂 是啊
Okay.
好吧
Hey, um...
对
what are you doing after the show?
你演出之后去哪里呢
Uh, you're looking at it.
就你面前这里
One more night of opulence and luxury
回家之前
before I head home tomorrow.
最后的奢华一夜
You want to stay with me tonight?
你晚上想到我那里过夜吗
I really like you, Deacon Claybourne.
我很喜欢你 迪肯·克莱伯尼
Always have.
一直都喜欢
Thing is, I got someone waiting for me at home.
其实 我家里已经有一个人在等我了
Pretty serious.
我们挺认真的
Okay.
好吧
Oh, gosh.
天哪
Uh, well...
那么
if things don't work out, you know where to find me.
如果有什么不顺 你知道我在哪里
Yeah, I do.
是的
Bakery, right?
面包店 对吧
Yeah. Bakery.
是啊 面包店
It was great seeing you, Ruth.
见到你真高兴 露丝
Left my home when I was young
年少时离开家乡
Sold my heart for a song
全心全意写下一首歌♥
I may be wrong
可能是我的错
To think you'd sing along
以为你会随我同唱
The hardest thing I ever had to do
我做过最艰难的事
剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表