剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表
Well, he's-- he's not here.
他不在
Any idea where he might be?
知道他在哪儿吗
Something wrong?
有什么问题吗
Uh, he had a radio interview
他今天和莱拉 维蒂·怀特
with Layla and Watty White today and just never showed up.
有电台采访 但他根本没去
That doesn't sound like him.
这可不像他作风
No. The tour's been on break,
对 巡演现在暂停了
and no one's heard from him since the festival.
音乐节后谁都没他消息
Has he been home at all?
他在家吗
We don't really cross paths much anymore, so...
我们最近不怎么碰面了
So he wouldn't have told you where he was headed or...
他没告诉要去哪
um, what's going on with him?
或者要干什么
Probably not. No.
没有
Is this like a "Call the cops" kind of situation?
有必要报♥警♥吗
Maybe I'm just overreacting.
没准是我大惊小怪了
Probably just needed to clear his head.
他可能只是醒醒脑
But if you guys hear from him, uh, tell him to return my calls
联♥系♥上他的话 让他回我电♥话♥
And that the tour's back on in two days,
巡演两天后继续
and if he's not there, then... he'll get dropped.
要是不来 他就没戏了
Yeah. Yeah, sure. Thanks.
明白 多谢
I'm so sorry I couldn't pick you up.
抱歉没来接你
Glenn had me over at sound check
格伦让我去听试音了
to hear Juliette rehearse the song we wrote together.
茱莉亚在排练我们写的新歌♥
Well, how's it sound?
怎么样
Honestly?
说实话
It sounded pretty great.
超好听
Is that why Juliette came by,
茱莉亚上周
like 2:00 A.M. The other week?
凌晨两点找你是为这事
What?
什么
Well, just to tell you that she was gonna do your song?
就是来告诉你她要唱你的歌♥
I guess. Who knows why stars do what they do?
可能吧 谁知道明星们怎么想呢
I mean, she could have called or something.
她打个电♥话♥不就行了
It's my publisher. Sorry.
接个电♥话♥ 是我出版商 抱歉
Hello? Yeah.
你好 是我
Yeah. I'm sitting down.
我坐下了
What? S-sorry.
什么 抱歉
What?
什么
Yeah. Just...let me know, please, as soon as you can.
没问题 请尽快告诉我
Thank you.
谢谢
Kelly Clarkson wants to record "Fade into you."
凯莉·克莱森想唱《隐于你身后》
Are you serious? That's...
真的吗
That's awesome.
太好了
She--she wants to meet up, like, really soon.
她想尽快见个面
With you? Yeah.
和你吗 是的
And gunnar.
还有加纳
Right. Yep.
没错
Cross that bridge when we come to it.
船到桥头自然直
Oh, my god!
天呐
Kelly clarkson wants to record my song!
凯莉·克莱森想唱我的歌♥
I'm just glad you were there that night
好在那天你在
to take the girls home. Oh, my gosh.
把姑娘们带回家了 天呐
So how long are you gonna stay there?
你会在那边呆多久
Oh, my goodness. All right, well,
天呐 好吧
Don't let the seaweed wraps turn you green or whatever.
可别被海藻染成绿人了啊
All right, honey. Love you. Bye.
好的 爱你 再见
Tandy is at a spa.
坦迪做水疗呢
You okay?
你没事吧
Yeah.
没事儿
What's going on? Are they-- how are they doing?
怎么了 什么情况
Oh, it's fantastic.
很好
And we've almost got the web site up, and...
网站也差不多建好了
The Highway 65 train has officially left the station.
"65号♥高速"已正式起航
This just got posted-- front page news.
头版头条登了
Well, if it hits the trades, it must be at least half-true.
都头版头条了 总假不了
Of course, Edgehill put out a blurb,
边山当然也大力宣传了
and they spun it like they were getting rid of you.
说得好像是他们摆脱了你
Nobody's gonna believe that,
没人会信的
especially after the record comes out.
尤其是专辑出来之后
So I'm gonna go over and meet with liam this afternoon
我今天下午会去找利亚姆
so we can start sequencing the album,
开始排专辑曲目
and then all we have to do
之后只要
is figure out a release date and what single we're gonna use.
定好发行日 选定主打歌♥就行
Probably should get some market research done,
应该做点市场调查
see which track has the potential to pop.
看哪首歌♥会火
Jeff gave me his market research.
杰夫把他的市场调查给我了
Wait. Jeff gave it to you?
什么 杰夫给你了
I mean, it's probably just the same crap
肯定就是用在我上张专辑上
they used for my last album.
那堆废话
You saw how well that turned out.
上张专辑反响多好
I will be damned if I'm gonna let Highway 65
我绝不会让65号♥高速
use the Edgehill model.
走边山的老路
Yeah, I don't know.
我不知道
Oh, lovely. There they are--
太好了 他们来了
The kooks who protest everything under the sun.
抗♥议♥世间万物的傻帽们来了
I thought the wentworth scandal was over.
温沃斯丑闻不都过了吗
Apparently, they didn't get the memo.
他们显然没收到这风声
You're a disgrace!
真丢人现眼
Do you want me to call security?
要叫保安吗
It's all right.
没事
They're just exercising their first amendment rights.
这是他们的言论自♥由♥
And here's mine.
这是我的
Burn in hell!
死去吧
Oh, crap. What?
糟糕 怎么了
He left his hat on the bed,
他把他的帽子忘在床上了
which means he was not thinking straight when he left.
说明他走的时候有点不正常
How so?
你怎么知道
Everybody knows it's bad luck
每个人都知道
to leave a hat on the bed.
把帽子放在床上是不吉利的
We should check his search history.
我们应该查一下他的搜索记录
Uh, you know what? Maybe-- maybe I should do that.
等等 还是让我来查吧
Could be some...
可能会有
Some guy stuff on there you wouldn't wanna see.
一些男人会看的东西 你看见不太好
What's there to do at the echo ridge
这个季节去回音山
this time of year?
有什么可干的
Ahem. I, um,
那个
heard you're looking for new artists to sign.
我听说你在找新的合约歌♥手
What are you doing here?
你在这里干什么
I thought we were meeting at the studio.
我以为我们是在录音棚见面
Come on. I couldn't wait. You're saying "screw you" to the man,
我等不及了 你跟那人闹掰了
you buy yourself out of Edgehill? That's awesome.
自己花钱跟边山解约 这太厉害了
Such a big turn-on, you know?
这让我性趣大增啊
Uh, I'm kind of seeing somebody, actually.
我其实有在交往
Sort of dating.
算是正式约会吧
Who are we talking about?
这人是谁
Luke Wheeler.
卢克·维勒
No wonder you looked so miserable when I walked in.
怪不得我刚走进来的时候你看起来这么惨
Why am I not shocked that you don't like Luke Wheeler?
我不用想也知道你讨厌卢克·维勒
What's this crap?
这都是什么玩意
Mm. This is why I looked so miserable
这是你走进来的时候
when you walked in.
让我看起来那么惨的原因
Research on our album from Edgehill.
边山对我们新专辑的调查报告
Shouldn't have looked at it, but I did.
我不该看的 但是我还是看了
You should burn it.
你应该烧掉它
You know that this market research says
这份市场调查说
that "Better Days" is not the single to launch our album.
《好时光》不应该是这张专辑的主打歌♥
Okay.
好吧
All right.
好吧
"Better days" is the single. You're the artist.
《好时光》是主打歌♥ 你是歌♥手
Don't start second-guessing yourself.
别怀疑自己
Trust the vision.
相信自己的眼光
剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表