剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表
Hey, Jeff, come on in.
杰夫 快进来
Hey.
好啊
Thank you for coming down here.
谢谢你能来
Yeah. You said it was important.
没事 你说是要事
I-I don't even know how to put this.
我不知道如何启齿
Hey, hey. Tell me what's going on.
没事 究竟出什么事了
I don't think, uh, me and Brent are connecting.
我觉得我和布伦特合不来
I mean, he doesn't see me
他看不到
for who I am or who I want to be.
真实的我 也不了解我的诉求
Was he inappropriate in any way?
他有什么地方做得不得体了吗
Well, it makes me uncomfortable.
他就是让我感觉不舒服
Right.
是的
And, I mean, on top of that,
除此之外
he's picking all the wrong demos for me.
他给我选的小样也没一首能听的
There's got to be somebody else you can throw on my team.
你一定可以为我们团队重派一个人来吧
Listen, Will, you are a massive part of Edgehill's future.
威尔 你是边山最有潜力的艺人
I will look after you personally,
我会亲自负责你的工作
and I'll take care of Brent, okay?
布伦特的事我会搞定的
Thank you. I appreciate it.
谢谢 太感谢了
Absolutely.
我该做的
Hey, now -- now focus.
现在开始 好好干
Focus on finding songs.
努力找到新歌♥
May 1st will be here before we know it.
五月一号♥很快就要到了
Hey. I'm gonna move back to my house.
我马上就会搬回自己家了
If that's what you want to do.
随便你吧
Listen, after the U.S. Attorney told me
听我说 检察院告诉我
that daddy may have something to do with mom's death,
爸爸可能要为妈妈的死负责
I hired a private investigator to look into it.
随后我就雇了一位私♥家♥侦♥探♥
That's the report.
这是调查报告
I'm not lying now.
我不会再说谎了
Whole damn thing's surreal.
简直不可思议
I mean, Lamar's at home
这会儿莱玛正在家里
probably drinking his third scotch by now,
惬意地喝着他的威士忌呢
Gloating as he always does.
洋洋得意着 他一向如此
I don't think this is over yet.
我觉得这事儿还没完
What do you mean? He's untouchable.
什么意思 没人能动得了他
Federal agents contacted me,
联调局的探员联♥系♥了我
wanting details about Stoffel's case.
询问斯托费尔案件的详情
They think there's some validity
他们觉得可能会有证据
to your theory that Lamar's involved.
能证实你的猜测 莱玛确实涉嫌此事
It's more than a theory.
那不是猜测
I know. That's why they're digging for evidence.
我知道 所以他们才要找证据
'Cause if they can't find evidence of corruption,
如果他们连莱玛腐♥败♥罪的证据都找不到
how the hell are they gonna prove that he ordered a hit?
又怎么能证明他操纵了枪击事件
Peggy deserves better.
佩吉不该死不瞑目
I know.
我知道
Don't lose hope.
别丧气
What the hell's going on here?
这什么情况
What, are you his lawyer now, too?! No, I'm not.
你是他的律师了吗 不是
Okay, look, Deacon, just calm down.
好了 迪康 冷静点
We're friends, okay? You're friends?
我们只是朋友 朋友吗
Yeah. Yes, let me explain.
是的 你听我解释
II should go. Yeah, you should go.
我先走了 你是该走了
Thank you for the information.
谢谢你通知我
Of course. I'll let you know what I find out.
没事的 一有消息我就告诉你
What you gonna let him know?
你要告诉他什么
That is privileged information.
那是机密信息
The kind that requires y'all to hold hands?
机密到不得不手牵手吗
He is upset about his wife's death.
他夫人去世了 他很伤心
He's a part of this big case that I've been working on.
我最近在办一个大案子 他是关键人物
Wait. He's the big...
等等 他是...
he's the reason you've been staying out
他就是你最近
all these hours late at night?!
每天熬夜的原因吗
Yes, I have been helping him, yes.
我确实在帮他
'Cause I understand what he's going through.
因为我明白他的难处
Are you some kind of, like...
你是不是...
tragedy junkie or something?
对悲剧有一种戒不掉的瘾
Is that what it is? Excuse me?
是这样的吧 什么
No, no, that's it, right? That's why you're with me.
就是这样的吧 所以你才选择跟我在一起
I'm this hot-headed alkie
我就是那种最上瘾的酒鬼
that you, uh, seduced to fulfill your savior complex.
被你诱惑来满足你的救世主情节
What -- what are you talking about?!
你在说什么啊
I'm talking about you latching on to people that got problems
我的意思就是 你总是靠近那些有麻烦的人
so you can feel better about yourself!
这样你就能自我感觉良好了
That's what I'm talking about!
我就是这个意思
You can leave now.
请你马上离开
You're right. I can.
是啊 我这就走
I will.
马上走
I didn't cook it, but I ordered it.
虽然我没做 但是我叫的外卖♥♥
What the hell did you do to my apartment?
你对我的屋子做了什么
I don't need you to buy me things.
我不需要你替我买♥♥东西
It's a... couch and a bed.
就是张沙发和床而已
Yeah, and a table and foofy pillows.
是啊 还有桌子和靠枕
I mean, I liked my old couch.
我喜欢我的旧沙发
Those pillows are unisex!
这些靠枕明明很好看
Okay, okay. Hey, hey, hey, hey, listen, listen, listen.
好了 好了 别这样 听我说
I totally understand the instinct to hide out,
我知道逃避是人类的本能
but you can't be afraid of those people.
但你不能被那些人吓住
I'm not afraid of them.
我不是怕他们
I just feel like...
我只是觉得...
all I have left is you.
我只有你了
You are the only one who can change the conversation,
只有你才能改变舆♥论♥导向
and you sure as hell can't do that cooped up in here.
但拘于这一小片天地帮不了你
There is no conversation.
我不知道什么舆♥论♥
So, look, the bottom line is
现在的情况很糟
we've just lost two of our top-grossing artists,
我们失去了两位最卖♥♥座的歌♥手
and so the pressure is on to keep our artists happy
所以现在重中之重 是让艺人们舒心
and to launch the next generation.
再推出新生代的歌♥手
Agreed. So, what do you need from me?
没错 您希望我做什么
We need to cut you loose.
我不得不炒了你
What?
什么
The talent is not comfortable around you.
有艺人不太喜欢你
I've been nothing but professional.
我一直兢兢业业地工作
You'll receive a good severance after you sign a nondisclosure.
签订完保密协议后 你会受到一份离退金
Five years and -- and leaving my life in L.A.,
我为你们工作了五年 抛弃了家乡的一切
And this is what I get?
你就这样对我
It's not personal.
这不是个人恩怨
It's business. I have to protect my artists.
在商言商 我需要保护我的艺人
I'm sorry, man.
对不起 老兄
Crap, oh, crap, crap!
糟糕 糟糕
One of the other partners is taking over the Stoffel case.
另一个合伙人把斯托费尔的案子接过去了
I can't do it anymore.
我不能再做这个案子了
It's because of Deacon, isn't it?
是因为迪康吧
Because it's unprofessional.
因为这样很不专业
Deacon is connected to Maddie and the Wyatt family.
迪康和麦迪以及怀亚特家族来往密切
I thought I could manage,
我以为我能搞定
but the demands of the case have become too much for me.
但这个案子给我的压力太大了
I just want you to know that
我想告诉你
I feel like you're the only person
我觉得我只能
I can really talk to about all of this.
把这些事情告诉你一个人
Well, you'll find someone else.
你会找到别人的
You just have to be open to it.
你得愿意接受新的人
Oh, hey, Brent. Come in.
你好布伦特 请进
Hey, man.
你好 老兄
Hey, you riding to the airport with me?
你跟我一起去机场吗
No. Um, Jeff just fired me.
不去 杰夫刚把我开除了
Wait. What?
等等 你说什么
Why?
为什么
He says I'm not a good fit.
他说我不能胜任这个工作
Man, I'm sorry to hear that.
老兄 我感到很遗憾
剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表