剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表
and I practically just snuck in through a basement window.
而我刚才居然要从地下室窗户钻进来
Well, you're the one who wanted no press
你可是在出名之前
before you have a name.
就讨厌媒体的那个人
I understand the strategy.
我可以理解
It doesn't mean I have to be happy about it.
不代表我要开心接受
You avoiding the madness, too?
你也在避风头
It seemed like a wise choice.
不失为明智之举
Glenn, can you give us a minute, please?
格伦 让我们独处一会儿
Tell me it wasn't you.
告诉我这不是你干的
Tell me that this isn't part of some
告诉我这不是你挽回我的
crazy plan to get me back.
疯狂计划的一部分
No, you ended it. I'm respecting that.
不 你结束了我们的关系 尊重你的选择
Was it olivia? No, she'd be mortified
是奥利维亚吗 不 对于她来说
to be anything less than perfect
没有比无法维持在媒体眼里的完美形象
in the eyes of the press.
更糟糕的事情
You gotta keep up appearances, right?
你会继续演下去 对吗
Right. But my family is giving me pressure.
对的 但我的家人在给我压力
They'd like nothing more than for this whole thing
他们只想要这件事情
to just... disappear. That's amazing.
快点过去 真有趣
I actually do have something in common with your people.
我竟然和你的家人有共通之处
So if it wasn't you or I, and it wasn't Olivia...
所以如果不是你或我 也不是奥利维亚
I have a few ideas.
我倒是有一些猜测
Hey, y'all. Hey.
你们好
How are ya? Good to see you.
你好 看见你真好
Can I talk to you? Yeah.
能和你谈谈吗 好啊
Hey, I'm--I'm really sorry that you're having
我...我很抱歉你不得不应对
to deal with all this crazy press stuff.
这些疯狂的媒体记者
Were you the one who lied to the tabloids
是不是你和八卦小报撒谎
and told them I was having an affair with Charlie Wentworth?
说我和查理·温沃斯有外遇
No. Why would you think that?
没有啊 你为什么会那么想呢
Would you just give it a rest?
你玩够了没有
This little innocent act is gettin' pretty damn old.
这种天真的小把戏我都看腻了
Well, I'm only 19, so...
我才十九岁 所以
It's not really an act.
这不是什么把戏
I just meant that it must be hard--
我只是觉得
when you've been doing it for so long--
你在这个行业这么久
to, uh, not be paranoid '
还没有因为树敌众多而得上妄想症
cause you've made so many enemies.
真是太不容易了
Uh, so I got your message.
我收到了你的信息
I just wanna say I don't wanna fight you. Fight me?
我只想说 我不想与你为敌 为敌
You're not pissed about the Scarlett thing?
你不因为斯嘉丽的事情生气吗
'Cause I can explain everything.
我能解释
No, i heard enough this morning.
不 我今早听的够多了
All right? So... unless you cheated on her--
行吗 所以...除非你背叛了她
No. Good.
我没有 很好
Then we got a show to do.
那我们就一起表演
We'll talk about that later-- as in never.
这个话题回头再说 也就是永远不提
Really? Yeah.
真的吗 嗯
I mean, of all the times, you decide not to weigh in?
怎么这次你决定不插手呢
Giving out free advice is kinda your thing.
免费建议一直是你的专长
Is that right?
你感觉好吗
Y-yeah, uh, yeah... it is.
是...是的 还不错
You want some free advice? Don't crap where you eat.
你想听免费建议吗 兔子不吃窝边草
That's your free advice.
那就是给你的免费建议
Okay, well, can you just talk to her, please?
好吧 可是你能和她谈谈吗
Did you miss the part where I said I wasn't gonna get involved?
你是没听见我说不想插手吗
'Cause it was an important... Notnot for me.
因为这很重要 不是为了我
For--for Zoey. I don't want Scarlett to give up on her.
是为了佐伊 我不想斯嘉丽和她闹掰
Yeah, well, that's a nice sentiment.
是的 这个想法好
I think I'm gonna just let y'all work this thing out.
我想还是让你们自己解决
Okay? 'cause we got a show to do here.
行吗 我们还有一场演出
Now this lot belongs to an old friend of mine.
这片地方属于我一个老朋友
He likes underdogs,
他喜欢倒霉蛋
so he shut it down so we can use it.
所以他把它关了我们就能用了
It's kinda missing a stage, though.
虽然缺少一个舞台
Yeah, well, I'll handle my end of things,
我会处理我的事
you handle yours.
你处理你的
Where are you going? I'm gonna go see Scarlett play.
你去哪 我去看斯嘉丽演出
I recommend you don't join me.
你最好不要和我一起
Hi, darlin'.
亲爱的
Nice to see you. Good to see you.
见到你真高兴 很高兴见到你
I didn't wanna miss Scarlett, didn't wanna miss you.
我不想错过斯嘉丽 也不想错过你
I was a little afraid you wouldn't talk to me,
我有点担心你不会和我说话了
seeing as I'm fully dressed
正如我盛装出席
and not near a swimming pool, but...
但却不在游泳池边
Did Jeff Fordham tell you that?
杰夫·福德汉姆告诉你的吗
Good lord, y'all are inseparable.
上帝 你们真是形影不离
No, look, he's just worried you might be
不 他只是担心你在
sabotaging yourself a little bit.
自毁前程
He's worried or you're worried?
是他担心还是你担心
Okay, I admit it. I'm worried.
好吧 我承认 我担心
This is something I have wanted to do for a very long time.
这件事我想了很久了
I am gonna buy myself out of this label,
我要赎身
come hell or high water.
不惜任何代价
Why? Labels are great, Rayna.
为什么 公♥司♥很好 蕾娜
They take care of all the business crap
他们处理一切商业上的麻烦事
so we can play music and travel all around the world.
所以我们可以安心玩音乐 周游世界
Hell, they make us a lot of money.
他们帮我们赚了很多钱
Well, yeah, but it's more than just money.
没错 不过不只是钱
Is it? Yeah.
是吗 是的
I'm kiddin'.
我在开玩笑
You're taking this too seriously, darlin'.
你太认真了
No, I'm not taking it too se--
我没有很认
Listen, this is important to me.
这对我来说很重要
This is what I love. This is my career.
我热爱这个 这是我的事业
Okay, what are you gonna do when you buy yourself out?
你赎身之后准备干什么
You gonna build your whole label up from scratch
你想白手起家自立门户吗
with one artist--Scarlett?
带着只有斯嘉丽一个艺人
You know I think she's great, but you think she's ready
我觉得她很棒 但你以为她已经做好
to carry half a label on her shoulders?
承担起半个公♥司♥的准备了吗
I know that I need more artists.
我知道我需要更多艺人
And let's not forget, your best buddy Jeff Fordham
但别忘了 你最好的兄弟杰夫·福德汉姆
Poached Will Lexington from me.
从我这挖走了威尔·莱星顿
Now hang on a sec. Rayna, he's not my best buddy.
等一下 蕾娜 他不是我最好的兄弟
He is a businessman. Well...
他是个商人
That's not the way I like to do business.
这不是我做生意的方式
Okay, look, you know what...
好了好了不争了
Your career, not mine.
你的事业 不是我的
Do you need anything from me?
我有什么可以帮你的吗
I mean, I could, you know, help you invest, get you started.
我可以给你投资 帮你起家
Well, I think that might be a little complicated, but...
我觉得会有点复杂 不过
Look at you.
你看你
You look fierce, girl.
太猛了 姑娘
Thank you. I have a fantastic role model.
谢谢 我有一个很棒的榜样
How are you? I'm good. Go get 'em.
感觉如何 还不错 震住他们
I will. Thank you. I'll see you in a minute.
我会的 谢谢 一会见
Knock 'em dead, hon. I know.
让他们为你折服
...Scarlett O'Connor!
斯嘉丽·欧康纳
Hey, Nashville,
纳什维尔
It is so good to be back on this beautiful day.
在这么美好的一天回来真是太棒了
Let's have some fun.
燥起来
Okay, you're right.
你说得对
She is pretty special.
她真的很特别
Any word on who started this rumor?
谁传的谣言
These reporters aren't going to reveal their source.
记者们才不会透露来源
They are not reporters, okay?
他们不是记者
They are tabloid scum.
他们是狗仔队
Whatever they are, nobody's talking,
不管他们是谁 没人谈论
not even for the usual incentives.
给点惯常的好处都不干
It was that little twit layla.
是那个蠢货莱拉
剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表