剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表
That's what I'll do.
我也是这么打算的
Sorry, folks. New York is on a tight schedule.
抱歉 纽约那边的安排很紧
Can we go? Let's do it.
可以开始了吗 来吧
Okay, let's do it.
好的 准备开始
And 10, 9, 8, 7, 6...
十 九 八 七 六...
5, 4, 3...
五 四 三
Rayna, Deacon, Mayor Conrad,
蕾娜 迪康 康拉德市长
thanks so much for agreeing to speak with us.
感谢你们参加今天的访谈
Thank you, Robin. Thank you for having us.
谢谢你 罗宾 谢谢邀请我们
Now, Rayna, it's widely known
蕾娜 众所周知
that you and Deacon did date back in the day.
你和迪康曾经有过一段情
Is that correct?
是吧
Yes, we did, and -- and, um...
是的 我们有过
Deacon has always been a very important part of -- of my life
迪康一直都是我以及我们家庭中
and our lives, both personally and professionally.
重要的一份子 无论是生活上 还是工作上
And, uh, today, we're really here to clarify --
今天 我们希望在此澄清
I'm sorry, Robin.
抱歉 罗宾
Why don't we just... get right down to this?
我们能不能开门见山一点
Uh, yes, I am the biological father
没错 我就是蕾娜长女的
of Rayna's oldest daughter.
亲生父亲
So, why was she raised by another man?
至于她为什么会被另一个男人抚养长大
It's because I'm an alcoholic.
那是因为我当时染上了酒瘾
Uh, that's actually probably too nice a word for it.
酒瘾这个词可能还太轻描淡写了
Back then, I was just a plain, old drunk.
那会儿 我天天醉得不省人事
Rayna tried more times than I care to admit --
蕾娜劝了我太多次
she tried to get me into rehab, get me fixed up,
她试图送我去戒酒所 想让我重新振作
but, uh...I just wasn't ready to be a father.
我当时真的没有资格当一个爸爸
So, Rayna, when you found out you were pregnant...
那么蕾娜 当你发现自己怀孕以后
Deacon and I were no longer together,
迪康和我当时已经分手了
and I was dating Teddy
我认识了泰迪
and I told Teddy about the baby right away.
而且我对泰迪坦白了孩子的事
We were always very honest about that.
在这件事上 我们一直都是开诚布公的
That's true, Robin.
是的 罗宾
I-I did know about the baby right from the beginning,
一直以来 我都知道孩子的事
And while I may not be Maddie's biological father,
虽然我不是麦迪的亲生父亲
I can promise you that I... I fell in love with her
但我可以向大家保证 她出生的那一刻起
from the moment I held her in my arms for the first time.
我将她抱在怀里 我就完全爱上了这个小姑娘
And what about you, Deacon?
那你呢 迪康
Do you have a relationship with Maddie?
你和麦迪有联♥系♥吗
Yes, uh, I do.
有的
It's the single best part of my life.
那是我生活中最美好的事了
She is an exceptional young lady,
她是一个出色的小姑娘
and Rayna, here, along with Mayor Conrad --
蕾娜和康拉德市长
well, they done an amazing job raising her up.
将她教育得非常出色
Well, you clearly aren't the only one
显然你不是唯一一个
who thinks Maddie is exceptional.
认为麦迪很出色的人
Her video now has over 900,000 hits.
她的视频点击率现在超过了九十万
People are saying she's the next Taylor Swift!
大家都说她是下一个泰勒·斯威夫特
So can we expect a debut album any time soon?
那么她会很快推出首张专辑吗
Oh, no. No, ma'am.
不会 不会 女士
Again, thanks so much for being here.
再次谢谢你们的到来
Thanks, Robin. And we're out.
谢谢你 罗宾 访谈结束
Robin, thank you. We appreciate it.
罗宾 谢谢你 我们不胜感激
Oh, any time, Rayna. You take care, now.
随时效劳 蕾娜 你自己多保重
You too.
你也是
I think that went perfectly.
我认为访谈进行得很顺利
You do? Yeah.
你们觉得呢 是很顺利
Yep. Yeah. It totally diffused the story.
是啊 没错 效果达到了
Good. I hope you're right.
很好 希望你说得没错
You know what? I'm gonna go on home
你知道吗 我还是先回家
and let y'all have some family time.
给你们全家人一点独处的时间吧
All right. Thanks, babe.
好吧 谢谢你 亲爱的
Call me later.
回头打给我
Are you gonna be dad number three?
你会成为她的第三位爸爸吗
Damn it!
真可恶
Take me to the airport. Yes, sir.
送我去机场 好的 先生
Where were you all day, huh?
你这一整天去哪里了
I smell the flowers in my room all the way out here.
我在房♥间里闻到花香 顺着香味来到这
You been drinking?
你喝酒了吗
No. Go away.
没有 走开
Wait, Scarlett, hold on. Get off me!
等等 斯嘉丽 等等 放开我
You stay away from me.
你离我远点
Hey, go get Juliette right away.
快去把茱莉亚找过来
Tell her it's an emergency.
告诉她有急事
I wanted to say thank you
我想为访谈的事
for doing that.
向你说声谢谢
You ran out of there so fast.
你走得太快 我来不及道谢
You were right.
你说得对
We needed to do it.
我们必须这么做
How's she doing?
她还好吗
I don't know.
我不知道
You should've told me, Ray.
你当时该告诉我的 小蕾
I'm sorry.
对不起
Look, I was...
当你发现
a mess when you found out you were pregnant.
自己怀孕时 我染上了酗酒的恶习
I get that.
我能理解
But I got better, and...
可我后来戒了
I've been good a long time, right?
我戒酒戒了很长一段时间 对吧
So why didn't you tell me when she was like... 3, you know?
为什么不在她三岁 五岁或十岁的时候
Or 5 or 10 or...
告诉我呢
Why didn't you just give me
为什么不早点
a little more time to be her daddy?
让我做她的爸爸
You were always a part of her life, you know?
你一直是她生命中的一部分 你知道吗
I mean, I made sure of that. Oh, no, Ray no.
这点我尽力做到了 不 小蕾
You got to watch her grow up.
你是看着她长大的
It's not the same.
那不一样
You know that's not the same, Rayna.
你知道那不一样 蕾娜
You ever sing her to sleep?
你有唱过歌♥哄她睡觉吗
I never did.
我从来没有
And I never got to hold her when she was scared,
我从来没有在她害怕时抱过她
or, uh-- I don't know-- feel her clinging to my leg
我不知道当她因为身边的陌生人而害羞时
when she was shy around a stranger.
紧紧抱住我的腿是什么感觉
Yeah, I was there all the time, but...
没错 我是一直在她的身边 可是
I didn't know, you know? God, help me.
我不知道 你懂吗 上帝帮帮我吧
The hard part is,
令人难以接受的是
is that right now, I still wouldn't know.
现在 我还是会被蒙在鼓里
If she hadn't found out, Rayna,
如果她没发现 蕾娜
I still wouldn't know.
我还是会被蒙在鼓里
You'd be sitting right in that chair
你就坐在那张椅子上
lying to my face right
不管是现在还是将来
now and every other day the rest of my life.
都会当着我的面撒谎
You don't know that. I mean...
这谁都不知道 我是说...
Look, I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I went there, and I did what I needed to do for my daughter,
我出现了 为我女儿做了我该做的事
but that's all I got for you right now, Rayna.
但现在我能为你做的就这么多了 蕾娜
Our daughter. She's our daughter, Deacon.
我们的女儿 她是我们的女儿 迪康
And I've done what I had to do for her, too.
我也为她做了我该做的事
You think I wanted it like this?
我以为我想这样吗
I wanted to be your wife.
当初我想成为你的妻子
I wanted us to raise her up together
我想跟你一起抚养她长大
in a wonderful, loving home
给她一个温馨 充满爱的家
that you could not provide.
可你没法做到
I cried myself to sleep about that for a year,
整整一年 我每晚哭着哭着才睡着
I wanted it so bad.
我太渴望了
And, you know, you're right,
你说得没错
I could have told you
我本可以挑个时间
at some point down the line, I guess, but when?
告诉你 可应该是什么时候呢
You know, when, really, is a good time
什么时候才是
to blow up your kid's life?
毁了你女儿一生的好时机呢
And when you did find out,
当你发现事实真♥相♥的时候
剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表