剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表
I will, thanks.
好 谢谢
All right, bye.
好 拜
Amen.
阿门
Congrats on our first co-write, bud.
庆祝我们首次共同创作 伙计
Co-write?
共同创作
I'm just messing with you, man.
我开玩笑的 哥们儿
Rayna's got a soft spot for young artists.
蕾娜对年轻歌♥手非常优待
You are getting sole writing credit on this one.
这首歌♥你享有独家创作权
Seriously? Thank you.
当真吗 谢谢
Thank her.
还是谢她吧
She's the one who lit a fire under this thing.
是她力主这样做的
Ms. Jaymes, thank you so much.
蕾娜女士 真的非常感谢
Oh, listen. I'm so excited about it,
我对这首歌♥可是激动万分啊
I think we should play it
我觉得今晚我们应该
In front of 40,000 people tonight.
在四万人面前表演这首歌♥
Really? You want--you want me to play with you?
真的吗 和你同台吗
No, son. We got it covered.
不不 我们已经安排好了
Your job's done. Okay.
你的任务完成了 好的
Let's learn this thing, fellas.
来练这首歌♥吧 伙计们
The looks on their faces.
他们脸上的表情
That alone was worth the flight.
飞这一趟都值了
I can only imagine.
可以想象得到
But more than that, I feel like a weight
更重要的是 我感觉到
has been lifted off of my shoulders.
如释重负
I mean, seriously.
真的
And I have your
这多亏了
musical therapy session to thank for that.
你的音乐疗法
Well, I didn't think it'd take you
我不觉得是它让你去了达拉斯
all the way to Dallas, but, hey, whatever works. Whatever works.
不过 奏效就好 -的确奏效
Man, who would've thunk?
谁能想到呢
Bumping into you back in the day at the Opry.
那天在剧院后台撞到的是你
You said you didn't remember that.
你不是说都忘了吗
It took me a while,
花了我一些时间
but I think I finally put it together.
不过最后还是想起来了
It was when Watty White was being honored. Yes!
是纪念维蒂·怀特那次 对
That's right. And we collided.
是这样的 然后我们撞上了
Yeah.
是啊
That's funny, you're just now rememberin'.
真有趣 你突然都记起来了
Well, I guess it just came bubbling to the surface
我想这些事到了该想起来的时候
when it was supposed to.
自然就浮出水面了
It's Scarlett.
是斯嘉丽的电♥话♥
She's on the road. Just a second.
她在巡演途中 稍等一下
Well, just get out there and do what you do.
站上舞台 好好发挥
You're gonna be amazing. They're gonna love you.
你会很棒的 大家都会爱上你的
Okay, I gotta go. I gotta walk on.
好吧 我要挂了 该上台了
I can't take you with me. All right, bye.
可惜不能带着你 拜拜
You got your monitors all working?
你的监听耳机好使吗
Yeah, they fixed them in sound check. Okay, good.
是的 他们试音的时候把它修好了 好的
So I'm gonna walk out with you tonight.
我今晚会和你一起上台
We'll give a little introduction.
简短介绍一下你
You can go from there, okay?
然后你自己表演 好吗
Is it okay if I do it myself?
我自己来可以吗
Ladies and gentlemen! I got it.
女士们先生们 我可以的
Girl, I know you do.
姑娘 我就知道你行的
Please put your hands together for Ms.Scarlett O'Connor!
掌声欢迎斯嘉丽·欧康纳
Hey, Tampa, how you doin'?
坦帕的朋友 你们好
I'm Scarlett.
我是斯嘉丽
Now I only got 25 minutes with you.
他们只给了我25分钟
So we gotta make it count.
所以我们得好好享受
Do you wanna hear some country music?
想听点乡村歌♥曲吗
Oh, come on!
拜托
I said do you wanna
我说 你们想听点
hear some good country music?
好听的乡村歌♥曲吗
That's better!
好多了
All right, let's go.
现在开始
I've got a message for you, baby
我有话要跟你说 宝贝
'Cause you ain't done nothing for me lately
因为最近你没为我做任何事
If you wanna be my man
如果你想当我的男人
Come on, baby, catch me if you can
来吧宝贝 如果你可以请抓紧我
I'm gonna go crazy if I don't get crazy tonight
今晚我要疯狂地玩闹
I'm talking whiskey slammin', dirty dancin'
猛喝劲酒 疯狂热舞
Romancin' come daylight
追求一段新鲜的感情
You were right.
你说的对
What?
什么
I said you were right.
我说你说的对
Oh, I heard you.
其实我听见了
She's really killin' it.
她真的很出色
Yep.
是啊
I guess sometimes
也许有些时候
you just gotta fight your way through it, huh?
你只有逼自己挺过去
It's always been my motto.
这一直是我的座右铭
That's what I had in mind
这正是我所想的
Do you wanna
你想要吗
'Cause I'm gonna
因为我正要
No matter what you were thinking, that I wouldn't
无论你在想什么 我都不会
Honey, I just might
宝贝 我都不会听
I'm gonna go crazy if I don't get crazy tonight
今晚我要疯狂地玩闹
Thank you, Tampa!
谢谢 坦帕的朋友们
Peggy?
佩吉
Honey, are you all right?
甜心 你还好吗
I think I lost the baby.
我好像流产了
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
It's gonna be okay.
都会好起来的
Oh, thank you so much. Thank you.
非常感谢 谢谢你
Hey, nice job out there.
唱得真好
Thanks.
谢谢
Yeah, they're right. You were great.
是啊 他们说的对 你很优秀
You were amazing. So proud.
你刚才太棒了 我真为你骄傲
They didn't boo.
他们没喝倒彩
No, they did not boo.
对 他们确实没有喝倒彩
You keep bringing it like that,
你一直这么唱下去的话
they won't boo again. Okay.
他们永远不会喝倒彩 好
You'll be as big as this guy.
你会和他一样有名的
Scarlett, great set.
斯嘉丽 表演很成功
Thank you. I know my crowd can be a little tough.
谢谢 我知道我的观众会有点挑剔
Oh, I think I got 'em.
我觉得我迷倒他们了
Thank you so much for having me on this tour.
非常感谢你能让我参加巡演
It is so much fun. It is my pleasure.
太有意思了 这是我的荣幸
I think it's safe to say I am now your biggest fan--
我觉得我肯定是你的头号♥粉丝了
next to Rayna and your uncle Deacon there.
当然比不了蕾娜和你迪康叔叔了
Excuse me, guys.
打扰一下
Mr. Wheeler. Scarlett, uh,
维勒先生 斯嘉丽
uh, can we grab you down here for a minute?
你能过来一下吗
Sure. You have fun. Thanks again. All right, sweetie.
好 你们好好玩 谢谢 好的 亲爱的
Chip off the ol' Claybourne block, that one.
她真是克莱伯尼家一个模子印出来的啊
Yeah, I don't know. Her talent's all her own.
还好吧 她的才华都是自己的功劳
Years ago, I figured it was gonna be you and me
多年以前 我以为会是我们俩
sharin' bills together. Yeah.
一起演出挣钱的 是啊
Well...
是啊
damn shame about your hand.
你的手真的太可惜了
Damn shame about a lot of things.
可惜的事情太多了
Amen to that.
说得太对了
Go fool 'em again.
好好把他们唬住
I always do. Got a big surprise for 'em.
我每次都是 这次有个大惊喜
Hey, Tampa! Wheels up, y'all!
坦帕的朋友 好戏开始啦
All right.
好
Rayna. Hey, jeff.
蕾娜 你好 杰夫
Are you gonna catch the show?
你要去看演出吗
We usually save the best for last.
我们一般把最好的留到最后
But I am so thrilled about this that I can hardly wait myself.
但是我太激动 已经等不及了
剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表