剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表
Previously on "Nashville"...
《下一站歌♥后》前情提要
You have jeopardized my label.
你让我的公♥司♥陷入困境
Are you firing me? Yeah.
你要开除我吗 是的
I need a label that'll let me be me.
我需要一家能让我做自己的唱片公♥司♥
I think I might be able to help you with that.
我觉得我也许能帮你
Gunnar's turning this into a full-time job.
加纳是要全职干这个了
You can't be mad at a guy for being enthusiastic.
他就是太激动了 你不能怪他
Have you ever worked as a backup singer before? Mnhmnh.
你之前当过伴唱歌♥手吗 没有
Honey, come back when you got your tools ready.
亲爱的 都准备好了再来
Anybody can tell there's something going on between you two.
是个人就能看出你们两个之间有事
What are you doing with her?
你跟她瞎混什么
I want to kill it as a country singer.
我想成为最当红的乡村歌♥手
She helps me get there.
她能助我一臂之力
You want to stay with me tonight?
你晚上想到我那里过夜吗
I got someone waiting for me at home.
我家里已经有一个人在等我了
When you can't walk
当你寸步难行
And there's chains 'round your soul
当你灵魂被桎梏
When the burden's too heavy
当你任重道远
And you run out of road
当你仓皇逃离
You're praying out loud
你大声祷告
As you stumble through the rain and snow
就算在狂风暴雪中跌跌撞撞
I'll walk out and find you
我会找到你
I'll carry you home
我会带你回家
I'll carry you home
我会带你回家
I'll carry you home
我会带你回家
So rest your heart easy
让沉重的心释然
I'll carry you home
我会带你回家
So rest your heart easy
让沉重的心释然
I'll carry you home
我会带你回家
Phenomenal, Zoey. Just... phenomenal.
无与伦比 佐伊 只有无与伦比可以形容
Thank you. We're bringing back our top choices
谢谢 下周我们会把最佳人选
later next week to sing with the talent.
集中起来 为歌♥手配唱
We'll have that list together in about a day or two.
一到两天之内就会把名单汇总好
So keep your phone close.
请保持手♥机♥通畅
Hey. How was the tour?
巡演一路感觉怎么样
Well, my last motel didn't have any heat.
最后入住的那个旅馆没有暖气
Good news is, all the roaches stayed in the walls
不过好在所有的蟑螂为了取暖
to keep warm.
都挤在墙缝里
Well, that's nice.
真好
Living the dream.
梦境般的生活
How come you're not working with Liam tonight?
你今晚怎么没跟利亚姆一起工作
Turns out he can only produce three tracks on my album.
后来发现他只负责我专辑里的三首歌♥
So, h-he got called away to another project.
所以他已经去忙其他项目了
It's all right. I'm gonna keep writing.
无所谓啦 我会继续写歌♥的
It'll get done one way or the other.
总之得把专辑做出来
Night.
晚安
Hey, Scar?
斯嘉丽
Look, I know he's a great producer,
我知道他是个很厉害的制♥作♥人
but... for what it's worth...
但... 不管怎样
I've never been that big a fan of Liam's.
我向来不怎么欣赏利亚姆
Night. Night.
晚安 晚安
Hey, that doesn't look anything
怎么看都不像是
like a presentation on the Battle of Liberty Gap.
为"自♥由♥差距之战"而准备的演讲
I'm working on a new song.
我在写一首新歌♥
Want to play it for Deacon tomorrow.
准备明天弹给迪康听
Dad, I just finished my math problems. Can you check them?
爸爸 我数学作业做完了 求检查
We don't even have school tomorrow.
我们明天不上课好嘛
Stop being such a nerd.
别当书呆子了
Yeah, honey. Just, can you give me a sec? I'll check 'em out.
宝贝 等我一下 我等会儿就去检查
Honey, look.
亲爱的 是这样
You got a "C" in history right now.
你刚刚历史考试得了C
Oh, my... I get it.
又来了... 我可以理解
Things have been tough around here lately.
最近大家都不太好过
But if your hobbies are getting in the way of your homework...
但如果你的兴趣爱好开始影响你完成作业
Music isn't a hobby to me!
音乐对我来说不只是兴趣
Well, it's gonna have to be for now.
但现在只能是兴趣
School needs to be the priority.
学习才是第一位的
Liberty gap. Make some progress.
"自♥由♥差距之战" 好好准备吧
You'll get this back for your lesson, okay?
写完作业再还给你 行吧
Ah! Just the two people I wanted to see.
我想见的人就是你们俩
Look, I know things weren't exactly smooth
我知道 到我们上一场演出为止
leading up to our last show,
事情发展的不是很顺利
but I don't think we should give up on the band.
但是我依旧觉得不应该放弃组乐队
Not smooth?
只是不顺利
Man, you were a complete...
你完全是在...
Okay, I was intense.
我懂 我当时是紧张
You were flaky.
你也有点古怪
But you got to admit, when we got up on that stage,
但你必须得承认 我们上台之后
we kinda killed it. That's true. We did.
惊艳了全场 这倒是真的 我们做到了
Man, if we play our cards right,
如果我们运作得当
we could be doing a show like that every week.
我们可以每周都办一次那样的演出
Look, I've done the band thing before.
我之前做过乐队
And I don't see this ending in anything other than bad blood.
但最终都是不欢而散
Better to stay friends while we still can.
我们还是见好就收 做回朋友吧
He's crazy, right?
他在说疯话 对不对
I don't know. Maybe we should just keep this casual...
谁知道呢 也许我们不用太正式...
You know, play when we can.
都有空的话 就去演出一下
We've all got stuff going on.
我们都有其他事情要忙
This is something we should do for fun.
乐队可以变成我们找乐子的方式
Fun, right.
找乐子 好吧
I'll be sure to bring the balloon animals
下回演出 我一定带上画着动物的气球
next time we play -- w-whenever that is.
如果还有下回的话
Welcome to Highway 65. Thank you.
欢迎加入65号♥高速 谢谢
We're really excited about this.
我们都很激动
Hello! We're really excited!
你来啦 我们真的很激动
Have a seat, guys. We arexcited.
请坐 我们很激动
Y'all know my sister, Tandy. Yes.
这位是我姐姐坦蒂 你好
Also CFO of Highway 65.
同样是65号♥高速的首席财务官
Okay. Should we get started?
好的 我们开始吧
Yes. I want to hit the ground running.
好的 我需要一个开门红
Let's make a big splash
以我加入65号♥高速为契机
about me landing at Highway 65
轰动造势
and put out a digital download
发行《先别急着在我的坟墓上撒土》的
of "Don't put dirt on my grave just yet."
数字下载版
You mean the song that basically flipped off
你是指表达了对整个乡村音乐界
the country-music establishment?
鄙视之情的那首歌♥吗
That's why I said "digital download"
所以我才说只发行"数字下载版"
and not "single on country radio."
而不是在乡村乐电台播放单曲
Well, I think that you came... to sign on with Highway 65
我以为你签约65号♥高速
because you wanted us to help you win back country.
是希望我们能帮你重回乡村音乐的正轨
And I do think that what we should do
所以我认为我们最需要做的
is actually take some time
就是静下心来
and write and create an album
创作一张专辑
that really is gonna redefine you as an artist.
真正把你重新定义为一名艺术家
Okay. I can do that.
这个我没问题
And you're still touring, right?
你还在巡演 对吗
Yes. We still have dates up in the Pacific Northwest.
是的 西北太平洋沿岸还有档期
All right. So, use it as a -- as a charm offensive.
好的 把它当做一次魅力攻势
Really get out there get those fans
多抛头露面 让那些依旧支持着你的粉丝
who are still behind you talking about you, spreading the word.
议论你 掀起舆♥论♥狂潮
You know, now's a really good time
现在正好提一下
to bring up that point about the tour.
有关巡演的那个问题
Um, right.
没错
Will Lexington's album is dropping against Rayna's.
威尔·莱克星顿的专辑发行要与蕾娜的对垒
Basically, you're hosting the competition.
你相当于在主导这场较量
So, what would you like me to do?
你想让我怎么办
Do you want me to... drop him?
辞了他吗
Well, let's put it this way...
这么说吧
What's good for the label is good for you.
公♥司♥蒸蒸日上对你也有好处
Is there anywhere we can speak privately?
我们能不能私下聊聊
剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表