剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表
in front of everybo-- in front of Rayna.
在蕾娜面前让自己出丑
Can't you see this is her doing?
你就不明白这是她的错吗
Baby, you're not here 'cause of what happened outside.
亲爱的 你不是因为刚才穿病号♥服跑出去的事才住院的
That is exactly why I'm still here,
我正是因为这样才住院的
to prove to y'all what I already know --
我要证明给大家看我早就清楚的事情
there's nothing wrong with me.
这不是我的错
You keep her away.
你让她离我远点
I hate this.
我不喜欢这样
I hate that I'm not there with her.
我不想不能陪着她
I hate that I wasn't there for her when it happened.
我恨自己没能在事情发生的时候在她身边
Hey, you couldn't have known.
别这样 你又不能未卜先知
Should I call her? Or go over there?
我该不该给她打电♥话♥ 还是直接过去
Things have been so weird with us.
我们之间最近关系紧张
What if she kicks me out?
她要是把我赶走怎么办
Well, at least that'd be better
那总比在这里坐着
than sitting here wondering about it.
胡思乱想要好
Come with me.
跟我来
Then she would definitely kick you out.
那她绝对会把你赶走
I don't think that's true.
我不这么觉得
Besides, I've got this last-minute meeting
另外我还要在演出前跟
with Jeff Fordham, of all people.
杰夫·福德汉姆碰个面
How can you be so cold about this?
你为什么对这件事情这么冷漠
I'm not, okay?
我没有冷漠
Look, the last time
上一次我们作为朋友
we tried to support each other just as friends
互相帮助的时候
was the whole Kelly Clarkson mess.
还是凯莉·克莱森的那件事
She made it pretty clear
她已经说得很清楚了
I'm not welcome in her life right now.
她不愿让我在她生活中出现
I should probably just...
我这次也许就应该
sit this one out completely, okay?
把自己完全置身事外 好吗
It's good to see you up and about.
看见你起床走动了我真高兴
You feeling better?
你感觉好点了吗
Yeah.
好多了
Doing some light reading?
看书呢
So, how are you?
你好吗
Everybody wants me to say I'm crazy.
每个人都想让我说我疯了
I'd be lying if I did that.
但我没疯
I totally get it.
我完全理解
People project stuff on me all the time,
人们把很多事情都强加在我头上
and it doesn't make it any better
你跟你妈妈的关系
that you have a complicated relationship with your mom.
更让事情雪上加霜
The amount of times that my mo--
我和我妈妈那么多次...
What are you even doing here?
你来这里干什么
I was worried about you.
我很担心你
Were you worried about me when you sent me out onstage?
你逼我上台演出的时候担心我了吗
What about when you hauled me off of it, had me sedated,
或者把我拉下台 给我打镇定剂
and whisked me across the country in your private jet?
把我用你的私人飞机送走的时候
Were you worried about me then?
你担心我了吗
You want to sit here and talk like we're old buddies?
你现在想坐在这里像老朋友一样谈心吗
It's your fault I'm here.
我现在这样都是你的错
Uh, look, I think I know what you're going through,
我觉得我能理解你现在的处境
and maybe I can help.
而且我觉得我能帮你
Oh, my god! Would you stop trying to make everything about you?
天啊 你能不能别觉得什么事情都是跟你有关的
You did that enough in Chicago.
在芝加哥的时候你就一直那样
I had a minor hiccup onstage --
我在台上出了点小事故
A hiccup? Yeah, maybe in
小事故 可能
some parallel universe, that was a hiccup.
在某个平行时空里会是个小事故
I froze for a second. That is all. So what?
我卡了一秒钟 然后就没了 那又怎样
It was more than a second, and you did more than freeze.
那不只一秒钟 而且你不只是卡住了
I was there. I know what happened.
我当时在那里 我知道发生了什么
Do you?
是吗
I'd like you to leave now.
请你出去
We got the tests back,
检查结果出来了
and, all in all, things are looking good.
整体来看 情况没什么问题
The drugs have cleared her system,
她服的药已经排出体外
and she's not showing any symptoms of withdrawal.
而且她没有成瘾的症状
What are you doing? I thought you went home.
你在这里干什么 我以为你回家了
For heaven's sake. She collapsed on my stage.
你有没有搞错 她可是在我的台上出事的
I know. What happened?
我知道 到底怎么回事
She said she didn't want to go on, you wanted her to go on.
她说她不想上台 你非要她上台
What's the story? Nothing. Nothing happened.
这是怎么回事 什么事情也没有
I'm just, apparently, the world's biggest jackass, okay?
我是这世界上最大的混♥蛋♥ 行了吧
Happy?
这样你满意吗
You don't have to stay out here.
你不用在外面等
Scarlett's got everything right back in her room.
斯嘉丽房♥间里什么都 不缺
I can't. I can't.
这不行 这不行
I-I don't even feel right
我觉得让她一个人待在医院里
about leaving her in that hospital alone.
就已经很不对了
All right, those people are the best.
别担心 那些医生都是一流的
They're gonna take good care of her, okay?
他们会照顾好她的
I should be the one down there taking care of her.
应该是我来照顾她的
It should be me down there.
我应该去照顾她
Not that you would understand that,
你可能不理解
'cause you tried to physically restrain me
因为你在我想跟我女儿谈谈的时候
while I was trying to talk to my daughter.
把我强行拦住
Yeah, well, some of that talking
是啊 你谈话的方式
was starting to sound like yelling.
已经快要变成吵架了
You are unbelievable.
你真是不可理喻
Hey, I'm surprised you even showed up,
考虑到你之前的劣迹
given your track record.
我很惊讶你这次会出现
I mean, isn't this, like, the perfect time
我是说 对你来说这难道
for you to disappear?
不是个消失的好时机吗
You got to make up your mind, Beverly.
那你选吧 贝弗丽
Either I'm the jerk who's never there when you need him
我要么是个当你需要时从不出现的混♥蛋♥
or I'm the white knight
或是一个时刻准备着
always trying to swoop in and save everybody.
救人于水火的白衣骑士
Pretty hard to be both.
二者不能兼得
Yet you manage it so well.
不过你一直处理得很好
Makes it even worse.
但这让事情变得更糟
'cause you get people's hopes up and then you bail on them.
因为你唤起了人们的希望但又让他们失望
Everything that's going on, you want to do this right now?
眼前这么多棘手的事 而你现在就想吵吗
Do what? Talk about things that actually matter?
什么 谈谈真正重要的事吗
Yeah. I do.
没错
All right, let's do it. Okay.
好吧 说吧 好
You could have got on that bus with me, all right?
你本该和我一起上车
I begged you to, but you wanted to stay behind
我求过你 但你想留下来
and marry that jackass Doug --
嫁给那个蠢货 道格
I was pregnant!
我怀孕了
Not yet. You weren't. Okay? You and I both know that.
你没有 你我都心知肚明
First you stayed, and then you got pregnant.
你刚留下就怀孕了
And anything else is just you trying to rewrite history.
你只不过想重写历史
Now, my guitar gave me a way out of there.
我的吉他给了我一条出路
Damn it, I took it.
我抓住了机会
Sure as hell didn't have anything to stay for.
我非常确信没有留下来的理由
You could've stayed for me.
你可以为我留下来
Daddy was the meanest son of a bitch I ever met,
爸爸是我见过的最刻薄的家伙
and mama was no help, and you know it.
妈妈毫无帮助 你知道
It was just you and me in the trenches together,
你我相依为命
and you left!
可是你走了
I'm sorry, okay? I'm sorry.
对不起 对不起
I had to go. I had --
我不得不走
If I hadn't left, there'd have been nobody
如果我不走 就没有人
to pay for Scarlett to go to Ole Miss or...
资助斯嘉丽去密西西比大学了
You know, for you -- get the help you needed.
对你来说 得到你需要的帮助
If you hadn't have left,
如果你没走
I wouldn't have needed any help, Deacon!
我就不需要任何帮助 迪康
You bailed on me, and then Doug left,
你丢下我 然后道格走了
and then Scarlett followed you down here.
然后斯嘉丽跟随你来到这里
That's my fault? That's my --
是我的错吗
You were the first! Your life is my fault?!
你是第一个 你的人生是我的错吗
剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表