剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表
-你还好吗 -我很好
- How you doing over there? - I'm good.
-非常好 -那就好
- Really good. - Good.
我很好是怪事吗
Is it weird that I'm good?
不 你很好是好事
No, it's good that you're good.
好 我很好
Good. Well, I'm good.
每个老妈都梦想有一天
Every mom dreams of the day when they drop
能送42岁的女儿去机场上学
their 42-year-old daughter off at the airport to go to school.
我独自做到了
And I did it all by myself.
我也在
Hey, I'm here.
我不是说送她 我是说抚养她
Oh, not the dropping off, the raising.
我不是全程都在啦
I mean, I wasn't there the whole time.
但我在一开始肯定在
But I was definitely there for the beginning.
中间时在时不在 但37岁后从不缺席
In and out during the middle, and rock-solid from age 37 on,
也就是性格成型期
you know, the formative years.
你有很多值得自豪的
You have a lot to be proud of.
那当然 乔治城法学院
Damn right. Georgetown Law School
全额奖学金
on a full scholarship.
很多家长现在会哭成泪人
Phew. Lot of parents would be in a puddle of tears right now,
但你知道我怎么看他们吗
but you know what I think of them?
自私
Selfish.
我不自私 我关注的是她会得到什么
Not me, 'cause I'm focusing on what she's gonna get,
而不是我会失去什么
not what I'm gonna lose.
我失去的是一个老妈所能拥有的
Which is the most beautiful little girl
最美丽的女儿
a mother could ever have.
所以我在开车
And this is why I drove.
得了吧 你也会哭的
Oh, please. You're gonna cry, too.
才不会
Am not.
去年她送你的父亲节贺卡
The Father's Day card she gave you last year?
你为什么要弄哭我
Why would you do that to me?
因为你和我一样想她
'Cause you miss her as much as I do.
确实
I-I do!
你想回去看飞机起飞吗
You want to go back and watch the plane take off?
-我想 -好
- I do! - Okay.
极品老妈
第八季第一集
-邦妮 酒瘾者 -邦妮
- Bonnie, alcoholic. - Hi, Bonnie.
我和亚当已经当空巢父母一个月了
Well, it's been a month since Adam and I became empty-nesters,
我们很享受
and we are loving it.
我们每天都对彼此有新了解
We learn something new about each other every day.
我们也了解了克丽丝蒂的很多事
And we learn a lot about Christy, too.
显然 用吸尘器打扫客厅的人是她
Apparently, she was the one vacuuming the living room.
我们还了解了她的一件事
And another thing we learned about her,
她不懂时区的概念
she doesn't understand time zones.
她聪明到能获得法学院的奖学金
She's smart enough to get a scholarship to law school,
但她不明白她的早上7点相当于我的凌晨4点
but she can't grasp the fact that her 7:00 A.M. is my 4:00 A.M.
她总是吵醒我 因为她不会减3
She's constantly waking me up 'cause she can't subtract three.
这怪我
Well, my fault.
我应该偶尔带她去上幼儿园的
I should've taken her to kindergarten once in a while.
她现在上了法学院 她没问题的
Yeah, she's in law school. She's fine.
就这样 谢谢
That's it. Thanks.
现在克丽丝蒂走了
Now that Christy's gone,
你想让我在你分享时
would you like me to roll my eyes
多翻翻白眼吗
a little bit more while you share?
-塔米 -塔米 酒瘾者
- Tammy? - Tammy, alcoholic.
塔米
Hi, Tammy.
明天是我的生日
Uh, it's my birthday tomorrow.
不是戒瘾重生日 是被挤出子♥宫♥日
Uh, not a sober one, a squeezing out of the womb one.
通常我喜欢过生日 但今年不同
Normally, I love my birthday, but not this year.
我监狱里的爸爸找到了我 给我寄了张卡
My dad tracked me down from prison and sent me a card
说他明天要给我打电♥话♥
saying he's gonna call me tomorrow.
我该怎么办呢
What am I supposed to do with that?
他杀了我妈妈
The man killed my mom.
我14岁后就没和他说过话
I haven't talked to him since I was 14.
我现在也不想和他说话
And I don't want to talk to him now.
我知道互助会崇尚第二次机会
I know this program is about second chances,
但我也得给他第二次机会吗
but does that mean I have to give him one?
我不知道
I mean... I don't know.
我完全不知道该怎么做
I'm totally spinning out over what to do.
谢谢
Thanks.
现在我很后悔我分享的是
Well, now I feel bad for sharing about
我的按♥摩♥浴缸泡泡不够多
how my Jacuzzi's not bubbly enough.
你过生日时可以去一家餐厅领
You know, there's a place where you can get free hot wings
-免费辣鸡翅 -真好
- on your birthday. - Nice.
是啊 他们每年都给你一个免费鸡翅
Yeah, they give you a free wing for every year.
我只有那时才不隐瞒年龄
It's the only time I'm honest about my age.
这里好乱
Wow, it is a mess over here.
我知道 克丽丝蒂做的清洁工作
I know. Christy really did a lot more cleaning
比我们想象的要多
than we thought.
我来收拾烂摊子吧
Yeah, well, I'll pick up the slack.
很好 她以前会清洁咖啡壶
Great. She used to do the coffee urn.
我来
Oh, on it.
我们应该把这个壶丢了
Oh, I think we should throw this one away
重买♥♥一个
and start over.
姑娘们 别忘了塔米明天的惊喜晚餐
Girls, don't forget Tammy's surprise dinner tomorrow.
7点到场 把车停到拐角
Get there by 7:00 and park the car around the corner.
很好 你们和我一样激动
Good. You're as excited as I am.
我有个好主意 明晚在我家
Brilliant idea: I'm gonna throw Tammy
我要给塔米办个惊喜睡衣派对
a surprise slumber party tomorrow night at my house.
-我超爱 -听起来不错
- Love it. - Sounds good.
邦妮 你知道我一直在筹划晚餐
Bonnie, you know I've been planning a dinner.
但我的主意更好
But my idea's better.
的确
Kind of is.
我筹划了好几周
I've been working on this for weeks.
对不起 但她告诉我
Well, I'm sorry, but she told me
她很想要个睡衣派对
she really wanted a slumber party.
她什么时候说的
When did she say that?
她14岁时
When she was 14.
但我相信初心没变
But I'm sure it's still true.
该死
Oh, damn it.
怎么了
What's up?
我错买♥♥成了"喜得贵女"气球
I accidentally got "It's a Girl!" Balloons.
塔米确实是个女的
Well, Tammy is a girl.
对不起 我知道你不喜欢我往好处想
I'm sorry, I know you don't like me to look on the bright side.
我真的很想让塔米忘记她爸爸打电♥话♥的事
I really want to keep Tammy's mind off her dad calling.
这个派对必须完美无缺 而我搞砸了装饰
This party has to be perfect, and I messed up the decorations.
或许是你故意搞砸的 这样吉尔来了以后
Or you did that on purpose so, when Jill gets here,
就能接管一切 全帮你搞定
she takes over and does everything for you.
听着 我跟你结婚不是为了让你懂我的
Look, I didn't marry you so you could get to know me.
亚当 你要留下参加
Oh, hey, Adam, are you staying
只准女士参加的女士派对吗
for the ladies-only party that's only for ladies?
不 格斯和我要去钓鱼
No, Gus and I are going fishing.
这是指在小屋里喝啤酒
That's code for drinking beer in a cabin
完全不钓鱼
and not fishing at all.
她没说错
She's not wrong.
玩得开心
Have fun.
走吧 格斯
Come on, Gus.
他连鱼竿都没有
He doesn't even own a rod.
我去烟酒店买♥♥一根
I'm gonna pick one up at the liquor store!
那么
So...
我看到的就是装饰全貌吗
Am I seeing your decorations in their entirety?
不 我还有迎婴派对气球
No. I got baby shower balloons.
我接管了
Mm-hmm, taking over.
听你的
Mm-hmm, letting you.
这是什么
What's this?
这是你让我带的蛋糕
It's the cake you asked me to bring.
但这是在杂货店买♥♥的
But it's from the grocery store.
我以为你会自己烤
I thought you'd bake something.
我以为我们本该吃丰盛的晚餐
And I thought we'd be at a nice dinner right now.
我猜我们都想错了
Guess we were both wrong.
我们不是直接睡觉吧
We don't just go to bed, right?
别看我
Don't look at me.
剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表