剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表
邦妮 已婚酒瘾者
Hi, Bonnie, married alcoholic.
邦妮
Hi, Bonnie.
她每次都要这样说吗
Is she gonna say that every time?
我听见了 是的
I heard that and yes.
因为是这样
Because here's the thing:
我在分享这个互助会有用
I'm sharing that the program works.
我要去度蜜月了
I am going on a honeymoon.
我啊 好吗
I am. Okay?
这个前老毒物要和她老公
This former junkie is gonna spend seven days
在湖边小屋度过七天六夜
and six nights with her husband in a lake house.
真的在湖边
On a lake.
玛乔丽肯定会说煞风景的话
Of course, Marjorie tried to ruin it by saying,
"记得要去参加互助会"
"Make sure you go to a meeting."
而我会说"我只会
And I said, "The only thing that's gonna be meeting is
和我老公赤♥裸♥互助"
me and my husband's naughty parts."
总之 我下周不会来
Anyway, I won't be here next week.
估计这会影响我的出勤率
I expect it will affect attendance,
为此我很抱歉
and for that I apologize.
克丽丝蒂
Christy,
单身狗酒瘾者
extremely single alcoholic.
克丽丝蒂
Hi, Christy.
但我也会告诉你们互助会有用
But I can also tell you this program works
因为在她度蜜月时
because while she's on her honeymoon,
我将接管她老公的酒吧
I am being put in charge of her husband's bar.
我啊
I am.
一整栋装满酒鬼的建筑
An entire building filled with alcohol,
而我是那里的女王
and I will be its queen.
曾几何时 你都不敢留我一个人
There was a time you couldn't leave me alone
对着上面漂着烟头的半杯淡啤酒
with half a light beer that had a cigarette floating in it.
我真为自己骄傲
I am so proud of me.
我本想让你们来看看我
I'd tell you guys to come and check me out,
但那是酒吧 感觉不太妥
but it's a bar, so... feels a bit inapro-pro.
我说完了
That's all I got.
你已经分享过了
You already shared.
我知道 但我没提我有男友
I know, but I didn't mention that I have a boyfriend.
吉尔 有男友的酒瘾者
Hi. Jill, alcoholic with a boyfriend.
好了 你说吧
Okay, you go.
塔米 酒瘾者
Hi. Tammy, alcoholic.
最近刚玩陌陌
Just got on Tinder.
目前为止有些令人不安
So far, it's been mildly disturbing.
塔米
Hi, Tammy.
我最近在我工作的酒吧
I just got passed over for a temporary promotion
错失了临时升职机会
at the bar where I work.
有人会说是因为任人唯亲
Now, some might call it nepotism,
但我选择相信
but I choose to believe
我只是在目前的职位上太重要了
it's because I'm simply too valuable in my current position.
这叫做自尊
That's called self-esteem,
那种老妈嫁给酒吧老板的人是不具备的
and it's not something you get just because your mom married the bar owner.
谢谢
Thank you.
极品老妈 第七季第一集
虽然这地方是我选的
Am I allowed to say this place is amazing
但我能说这里很棒吗
if I'm the one who picked it out?
我选了你 我每天都觉得你很棒
Well, I picked you out, and I say you're amazing every day.
真酷
Oh, cool!
熊皮毯
A bearskin rug!
告诉我在死熊皮上亲热不是你的夙愿
Tell me doing it on a dead bear is not on your bucket list.
天啊
Oh, wow.
一盆苹果 超有档次
A bowl of apples. Super friggin' classy.
它们是真的
Hey, and they're real.
坏了 但是真的
They're not good, but they're real.
宝贝 这地方真不错
Babe, this place is incredible.
亲爱的 看看我们
Oh, honey, look at us.
我们在度蜜月 环境超完美
We're on our honeymoon, and the setting is so perfect.
天啊
And, oh, my God!
有一群鹿
There's a family of deer
正在货真价实的草甸上吃草
grazing on what can only be described as a meadow.
脱裤子 我们上熊
Pants off. We're mounting the bear.
好 团队 听好了
All right, team. Listen up.
如你们所知
As you guys know,
亚当本周让我管理酒吧
Adam left me in charge of the bar this week.
我们知道 因为她说过八次了
We know 'cause she's told us eight times.
是这样
And here's the deal:
我一直没能给我妈妈和亚当
I have not been able to get my mom and Adam
买♥♥一个合适的结婚礼物 因为维萨最近
a proper wedding gift because Visa recently invited me
请我别再用信♥用♥卡♥了
to stop using my credit card.
所以 我将提高
So, my wedding gift
本酒吧的效率和利润
is going to be to give this bar back to Adam
然后还给亚当 作为结婚礼物
with amazing improvements in efficiency and profitability.
没坏就别修
If it ain't broke, don't fix it.
但随你 反正不是我管
But okay, I'm not in charge.
塔米
Tammy?
你对上级有什么不满吗
Do we have a chain of command issue here?
对不起 老板...的继女
Sorry, boss...'s stepdaughter.
我会更聪明地运营这个酒吧
I am going to run this bar a bit smarter.
比如
For example--
说这话让我内心的酒瘾者都难过死了
and the alcoholic part of me dies when I say this--
但我们调的酒太烈了
we make our drinks too strong.
所以我将贯彻一二三四原则
So, I am implementing the one-two-three-four pour.
为了准确地在鸡尾酒中倒1盎司烈酒
To get exactly an ounce into a cocktail,
你要边倒边数
you pour and count.
一二三四
One, two, three, four.
如果我想要回头客的话 我该数到几
And what should I count to if I ever want the customers to come back?
瑞克 你为什么顶嘴
Hey, Rick, what's with the pushback?
就因为她是女人吗
Is it 'cause she's a woman?
屋子里站着四个女人
I'm not gonna answer that truthfully
我是不会如实回答的
with four women in the room.
听着
Look,
多倒哪怕四分之一盎司
over-pouring by even a quarter of an ounce
都会让每瓶酒少调十杯
can cost up to ten drinks per bottle.
哇 猜猜谁做了调查
Bam! Guess who did her homework!
我们的小领导
Our tiny little leader!
感谢你站在我这边
Thanks for coming over to my side.
我没有 我只是很讨厌瑞克
I didn't. I just really hate Rick.
太棒了
This is awesome.
这是我去过最平静的地方
It's the most peaceful place I've ever been.
天啊 我讨厌那副墨镜
God, I hate those sunglasses.
他为什么等到度蜜月时
Why did he wait till our honeymoon
才拿出丑陋的女士眼镜
to break out the hideous ladies eyewear?
只差遮阳帽和小吉娃娃了
All that's missing is a sun hat and a tiny Chihuahua.
你这幅墨镜是哪买♥♥的
Where'd you get those sunglasses?
-商场 很靓吧 -嗯
- The mall. Aren't they great? - Mm-hmm.
我买♥♥了两幅 以防这幅遭遇不测
Got two pair, in case anything happens to these.
计划破产了
There goes that plan.
别挑他的刺了 他是个大好人
Stop picking on him. He's a great guy
比任何人都更爱你
who loves you more than anyone ever has.
见鬼 他看书会痴笑
Holy crap, he's a book chuckler.
我要和一个痴笑狂过五十年了
I'm staring down the barrel of 50 years with a book chuckler.
我应该现在就从阳台跳下去
I should throw myself off this deck right now.
拜托 停下
Oh, come on. Stop.
看看风景
Look at the view.
澄澈的蓝天
Clear blue sky.
美丽的湖泊
Beautiful lake.
有点吵
A little noisy.
该死的小浪
Stupid tiny waves.
闭嘴吧 湖
Shut up, lake.
我有什么毛病
What is wrong with me?
我和完美的人在完美的地方
I'm in the perfect place with the perfect man,
而我想的只是
and all I can think about is,
我要在湖里游多远
"How far do I have to swim out into that lake
才游不回来
before I can't make it back?"
-我真开心 -我更开心
剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表