剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表
可以用盒子装着你回家
because yes, you can, in a box.
怎么回事
What's happening?
我一开始就不想让你去
I never wanted you to go in the first place,
但因为我是个好老婆 我让你去了
but because I'm a great wife, I let you,
因为你是个糟糕的丈夫
and because you're a terrible husband,
我不告诉你 你就不知道我想要什么
you didn't know what I wanted without me telling you.
好吧 但是容我辩护 你从来没有
Okay, but in my defense, you've never not told me
不告诉我你的任何想法或感受
every single thought or feeling you've ever had.
我成长了
Well, I'm growing.
我真的很害怕
I mean, I was really scared.
我重新摆放了家具
I-I rearranged the furniture,
我跟旧情人谈心了
I had a-- I had a heart-to-heart with an old lover.
什么
What?
要么是做梦 要么他是鬼魂 我不清楚
Well, it was a dream or he was a ghost; it's unclear.
但我们只握手了
But all we did was hold hands.
他用拇指轻轻抚摸了一下我的手指
I mean, he stroked mine with his thumb a little bit,
但我没摸回去
but I did not stroke back.
大家都知道如果是鬼魂就不算出轨
Everyone knows it's not cheating if it's a ghost.
听着
Look...
我很感激你如此关心我
I-I appreciate that you were so concerned about me,
但这是我事故之后第一次
but this was the first time since my accident
感觉像是原来的我
that I felt like my old self again.
我以前骑着摩托车
I used to ride motorcycles
冲过大火 跳下高楼
through fire and jump off buildings.
有时候是为了工作 有时候是为了好玩
Sometimes for work, sometimes for fun.
冒险让我感觉有活力
Risk makes me feel alive.
但跟我结婚对你来说还不够冒险吗
But isn't being married to me enough risk for any man?
按说应该是
You would think.
你这么担心 我很抱歉
I'm sorry you were so worried.
没事
That's okay.
这是我在梦中得知的
I... I learned this from a dream,
我不知道我是否相信这点 但是显然
so I don't know if I trust it, but apparently
我很痛苦的唯一原因是因为我幸福
the only reason I was miserable is because I'm happy.
显然 我希望你也幸福
And obviously I want you to be happy, too.
所以 做你想做的事来保持活力吧
So do whatever you need to do to feel alive.
滑雪 滑翔 吃加油站的寿司
Ski, hang glide, eat gas station sushi.
我有个疯狂的点子
Here's a crazy idea.
你下次跟我一起去怎么样
Why don't you come with me next time?
什么
What?
跟我一起滑雪
Ski with me.
我不会滑雪 我之前很穷
I-I don't know how to ski. I was poor.
我会教你
I'll teach you.
真的吗 你要教我
Seriously, you're gonna teach me something?
你的确喜欢冒险
You do like risk.
我跟你说了他会没事的
I told you he was gonna be okay.
准备好再来一次了吗
Ready to go again?
好 但是再滑一次以后
Okay, but after this next run,
我们能休息一小会吗
can we please take a little break?
不行
No way.
天啊 我真是百玩不腻
God, I can't get enough of this.
我和"白粉"之间是怎么回事
What is it with me and white powder?
好 出发吧
All right, let's go.
-亚当 -嗯
- Adam? - Yeah?
这次尽量跟上
Try to keep up this time.
我爱你
I love you!
剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表