剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表
我不想当个低劣和欺骗的人
I don't want to be sleazy and scammy.
至少我不天真
Well, at least I'm not naive
懦弱 害怕站出来维护自己
and spineless and afraid to stand up for myself.
我现在就在维护自己
I'm standing up for myself right now.
知道吗 也许我们合作不是个好主意
You know what? Maybe us working together isn't such a good idea.
这是自从我们开公♥司♥以后
That's the first honest thing you've said
你说的第一句实话
since we started this whole operation.
很好 那就散伙吧
Good. Then I guess we're done.
行啊
I guess we are!
该死 我钉得很牢固
Damn, I put this up really good.
想象一下我把它扯了下来
Just imagine I took it off,
扔在地板上 然后吐了口水
threw it on the floor and spit on it!
亲爱的 我们可以摆饼干
Honey, we can set up the cookie table
如果待在零食旁边对你来说太困难
if being around the treats is too hard for you.
不用 戒糖的坏处结束了
Oh, no. The bad part of my sugar detox is over
好处开始了
and the good part's kicked in.
我头脑清醒 皮肤干净 尿液透明
My head's clear, my skin's clear, my pee's clear.
一切都很棒
Everything's clear.
听起来太棒了 至少我觉得是
That sounds fantastic. At least, I think it does.
温蒂 你觉得她的尿液正常吗
Wendy, does the pee thing sound okay to you?
我得亲眼看看
I'd have to see it.
我真为自己骄傲
Well, I'm so proud of myself
还差这么一点就给你看了
I am this close to showing it to you.
你们说过话吗
Have you two talked yet?
没有 我不想说 除非她承认自己错了
No, and I don't intend to until she admits she's wrong.
我想我们这辈子都是这样了
So I guess this is the rest of our lives.
邦妮和塔米之间的不和让我无法应对
I can't handle this rift between Bonnie and Tammy.
在咖啡馆怎么办
What happens at the Bistro?
我们快乐的小团队怎么办
What happens to our happy little group?
亲爱的 她们只是需要时间冷静
Oh, sweetie, they just need time to calm down.
会没事的
It's gonna be fine.
所以我更喜欢猫
This is why I prefer cats.
你还好吗
You okay over there?
不大好
Ah, not really.
但我不想尴尬
But I don't want this to be awkward.
我知道我在跟你老婆吵架
I know the person I'm fighting with is your wife,
但是别担心 那是酒吧外的事
but don't worry, that's out there,
酒吧里是另一回事
this is in here.
我很感激
I appreciate that,
因为我可不想夹在中间
because I really don't want to be in the middle.
我很高兴我们能在界限上达成共识
Oh, I'm so glad we're on the same page with our boundaries,
因为我不想做
'cause I wouldn't want to do anything
任何让你不舒服的事
that makes you uncomfortable.
我也不想做任何让你不舒服的事
And I don't want to do anything that makes you uncomfortable.
你最好了
You're the best.
不像你老婆 她最烂了
Unlike your wife, who's the worst.
我就知道你坚持不了多久
Knew that wouldn't last.
好吧 我们可以谈谈 但我要设定时器
Okay, we can talk about it, but let's set a timer.
开始
And... go.
我有个问题
Okay, here's my question:
她为什么非得这样
why does she have to be the way she is?
等等
Hold on.
我要增加时间
Just adding more time.
听着
Look...
我发现当邦妮做了
I find that when Bonnie does something that's...
错事 坏事 罪事
Wrong? Bad? Evil?
还是说不太好的事吧
Let-Let's say "Iffy."
我不会把注意力放在她做了什么事上
Rather than focus on what she did, I step back
而是后退一步 考虑她想做什么
and think about what she was trying to do.
每次
And every time...
几乎每次
Almost every time...
她的动机都是纯粹的
her motives are nothing but pure.
几乎都是纯粹的
Almost nothing but pure.
她这样做是出于爱
She's-she's acting out of love.
我敢肯定
I-I know for sure
她也不想损害你的生意
that she didn't want to hurt your business.
这对她来说意义重大
It meant everything to her.
因为她很爱你
And because of how much she loves you,
很希望生意成功
and how much she wanted it to succeed,
她看不到别的东西
she didn't see the other stuff.
这就是问题所在 我没法忽略
Yeah, but that's just the thing, I can't lose sight
别的东西 一刻也不行
of the other stuff, not even for a minute.
我蹲过监狱 我一直都害怕
I mean, I've been to prison and I'm constantly terrified
我会重回大牢
I'm gonna go back.
每次我听到警笛 都以为是来抓我的
Like, any time I hear a siren, I just assume it's for me.
就算是电视上的英国警笛
Even if it's on TV and it's British.
是这样的
You know...
塔米 你离监狱很远了
Tammy, you've come so far from that.
是啊 但我担心如果我做一件不诚实的事
Yeah, but I-I'm afraid if I do one dishonest thing,
就会重新过上那种生活
I'm gonna get sucked right back into that life.
这就是你每次偷吃洋葱圈
Is that why you tell me every single time
都会告诉我的原因吗
you take an onion ring?
这是个滑坡 我的朋友
Hey, it's a slippery slope, my friend.
今天是洋葱圈 明天我就去抢
Today it's an onion ring, tomorrow I'm knocking over
船只经销商了
a boat dealership.
这很难 因为我和邦妮的关系
It's hard, because my relationship with Bonnie
非常复杂
is so complicated.
有时她像姐姐
In some ways she's like a sister,
有时她像家长
in others she's like a parent.
我爸杀了我妈时 我的
You know, when my dad killed my mom, my...
好 继续工作
Oh, well, back to work.
塔米 你可以说完的
Uh, y-y... Tammy, you can finish your thought.
不行 定好了时间的
Nope, a boundary's a boundary.
我得去换卫生间的芳香剂了
I got to go change the urinal cakes.
格斯 我想你很高兴
Well, Gus, I suppose you're happy
我的生意没成功
this business didn't work out.
你一直都盯上了这个房♥间
You've had your eye on this room all along.
你需要350支钢笔吗
Any reason you need 350 pens?
在史泰博文具店有点疯狂
Went a little crazy at Staples.
椅子 我最怀念的就是你
Chair, I'm gonna miss you most of all.
好啊
Hey, there.
也许我反过来转她就会消失
Maybe if I spin the other way she'll disappear.
我只是想着 你也许希望一个富有同情心的人
I just thought you might like a sympathetic someone
聆听你的烦恼
to listen to your troubles.
我得开始锁前门了
I got to start locking my front door.
整场会议时你都在往窗户外看
You spent the entire meeting looking out the window,
即使是对你来说 这也太不成熟了
and even for you, it was immature.
即使是对你来说 这也太不成熟了
Even for you, it was immature.
看来开车过来只是在浪费汽油
Guess driving over here was a waste of gas.
我知道你们觉得我铁石心肠
I know you guys think I'm bulletproof,
但我不是 我是有感情的
but I'm not, I do have feelings,
塔米深深地伤害了我的感情
and Tammy hurt all of them.
她说我是骗子
She called me a scammer and a liar.
也许我就是骗子
And maybe that's all I am.
但现在我们的生意完了 我们的友谊完了
But now our business is done, our friendship is done
我跟你的对话也完了
and this conversation is done.
我相信你自己能出去吧
I trust you can see yourself out,
毕竟你也成功闯进来了
since you broke in in the first place?
日安
Good day.
该死 这椅子太棒了
Damn it, this chair is too good.
我觉得你撒谎的原因是 在你的一生中
I think you lied because, most of your life,
那都是生存的必要条件
that was necessary for survival.
很长一段时间里 欺骗都对你有用
That level of hustle served you for a long time.
作为被抛弃的孩子 单身妈妈
As an abandoned child, as a single mom,
但现在不再适用了
but it's not serving you anymore.
而是在阻碍你
It's actually getting in your way.
但它的确适用 我为我们接了份好工作
But it does serve me. I got us a great job.
我们面对的不是戒瘾的
You know, we're not up against sober,
严格诚实的承包商
rigorously honest contractors.
如果我们不像别人那样耍阴招
If we didn't play as dirty as everyone else,
剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表