剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表
Oh, yeah. Look, it says...
也许该让邦妮念
Ooh, probably Bonnie should read it.
抱歉 这里没有琳达
"No, sorry, no Linda here."
这是什么意思
What does that mean?
这是你对我说的第一句话
Those are the first words you ever said to me.
我打错了号♥码
When I called the wrong number
结果却遇到了对的人
that ended up being the right number.
你太棒了
You're amazing.
我想提议敬酒
I would like to propose a toast.
敬亚当·贾尼考斯基
To Adam Janikowski,
他让我们的朋友比以往更快乐
who has made our friend happier than she has ever been,
而且还容忍♥我们所有人
and he also puts up with all of us,
有时候我们自己都做不到
which is something even we have trouble doing.
我跟邦妮结婚时就知道
I knew when I married Bonnie
我是跟你们所有人结婚了
that I was also marrying all of you.
我没意见
And I'm good with that.
我爱你们
I love you guys.
注意 女士们
Pay attention, ladies.
比他差的都别将就
Don't settle for anything less than this.
温蒂 你一眼都别看他
Wendy, don't you even look at him.
有人又恢复活力了
Well, somebody's got their sparkle back.
过来的路上 我去了趟农贸市场
Well, I stopped at the farmer's market on the way here,
跟卖♥♥哈密瓜的人聊了天
and I got talking to the cantaloupe man.
长话短说 我们下周三要喝咖啡
Long story short, we're having coffee next Wednesday.
谢天谢地 我可以
Oh, thank God. I can put
把锋利的刀放回厨房♥了
all the sharp knives back in the kitchen.
好消息是 也许我们能成
The good news is maybe it'll work out,
但更好的消息是 就算我们没成
but the better news is, even if it doesn't,
这依然给了我希望 我风韵犹存
it's given me hope that I've still got game.
最好的消息是 我们可以开玩笑说
Mm. The best news is we can make jokes
他挤你的"蜜瓜"了
about him squeezing your melons.
我也想要个卖♥♥哈密瓜的人
Oh, I want a cantaloupe man.
我真的需要亲自去购物了
I really need to start doing my own shopping.
不 我宁愿孤独终老
No. I'd rather be alone forever.
因为这是我对他说的第一句话
It's 'cause those were the first words I ever said to him.
电♥话♥打错了 很神奇的故事
It was a wrong number. Pretty magical story.
邦妮 我能和你聊聊吗
Hey, Bonnie, can I talk to you for a second?
好 回头我给你看我们晚餐的照片
Yeah. Later, I'll show you pictures of our dinner.
我的手♥机♥自动剪辑了一个带有伤感音乐的小视频
My phone put them into a little video with sentimental music.
非常感人
It's actually very moving.
怎么了
What's up?
我想告诉你 阿曼德和我分手了
I just want to let you know that Armand and I broke up.
很遗憾 但我觉得你做了正确的选择
I'm sorry, but I do think you made the right choice.
那不是我的选择 而是他的
It wasn't my choice. It was his.
但我们能说这是我的选择吗
But can we say it was mine?
我听到的就是这样
That's what I heard.
剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表