剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表
I don't want them thinking a musician lives here.
算了 他们不会以为的
Eh, never mind. They won't.
我有进步了
Hey, I've been making progress.
哎呀
Whoopsie.
我们负担所有的水电费
We cover all utilities and...
哎呀 似乎油漆工正在休息
Whoopsie, looks like the painters are taking a break.
是啊 我们在等底漆变干
Yes, we are waiting for the base coat to dry.
你们听说吉尔和罗德的事了吗
You guys hear about Jill and Rod?
就是啊
I know, right?
你可以捂住嘴巴 但那还是八卦
You can cover your mouths, it's still gossip.
你想过去聊聊这件事吗
You want to go over there and talk about it
远离玛乔丽
away from Marjorie?
太想了
Hell yeah.
我们得谈谈
We need to talk.
没错 方一家租了公♥寓♥
Oh, yeah, we do. The Fongs took the apartment
他们想请你和罗德过去吃晚餐
and they want to have you and Rod over for dinner.
他们的思想非常开放
They are very open-minded,
除非你想让事情变得奇怪 否则别去
so I would not go unless you want things to get weird.
我得走了
Got to go.
邦妮
Hey, Bonnie,
谢谢你如此理解
um, thank you for being so understanding
我想找新互助对象的决定
about my decision to find a new sponsor.
当然 我希望你过得好 这事与我无关
Of course. I want what's best for you, it's not about me.
总之 我出了点状况
Anyway, um, I have a bit of situation,
我想知道你能不能帮我找个倾诉对象
and I was wondering if you could help me find someone to talk to?
我跟你介绍玛乔丽吧
Let me introduce you to Marjorie.
她不是男人 但她现在的雌激素
She's not a guy, but she's running pretty low
也所剩无几了
on estrogen these days.
玛乔丽
Marjorie...
剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表