剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表
好吧
All right.
拉伸一下
Stretch it out.
跑步怎么样
How was your run?
我觉得这也许是我的个人最佳成绩
I think it might have been my personal best.
两英里用时
Two miles in...
46分钟
46 minutes.
你真的很投入
You're really committed to this.
不错
Good for you.
是啊 你知道大家说的
Yeah, well, you know how they talk about
跑步者高♥潮♥吧
that runner's high?
那是真的
Well, it's real.
那不算很棒 但那是真的
It's not great, but it's real.
不错
Nice.
听着
So, listen,
我接到了一通电♥话♥
I got a call...
是关于你的
about you.
好吧
Okay.
你知道这里在闹旱灾吧
You do know we're having a drought.
我选择不参与
Yeah, I've chosen not to participate.
你接到了一通电♥话♥
So you got a call?
对
Right.
那让我很惊讶
It was a very surprising call.
为什么你一直在拖延
Why are you dragging this out?
因为你心情很好 我会很怀念的
Because you're in a good mood and I'm gonna miss that.
谁打来的
Who called?
是一名受雇追查你下落的私♥家♥侦♥探♥
It was a private investigator hired to track you down.
好吧 打包行李 我们都知道这天会来的
All right, pack your bags. We knew this day would come.
不不
No. No, no, no.
他受雇于...
He was hired by...
你母亲
your mother.
什么
What?
她想见你
She wants to meet you.
你没事吧
You okay?
那声哈是表示好
Is that a good "Huh"?
还是不好
A bad "Huh"?
还是要杀掉信使啊
A shoot the messenger "Huh"?
这人怎么找到我的
How'd this guy find me?
这个嘛
Um, well,
你最近的酒驾
your recent DUI
后果接连不断啊
seems to be the gift that keeps on giving.
总之 你妈妈住在旧金山
Anyway, your mom lives in San Francisco,
但如果你想见她 她很乐意开车过来
but she'd be willing to drive here if you want to meet her.
很高兴得知她送走了孩子但是留下了车
Nice to know she gave up her kid but kept the car.
我想让你这样做
Okay, here's what I want you to do.
我想让你打给这个侦探
I want you to call this detective
告诉他 他找错了邦妮·普兰科特
and tell him he's got the wrong Bonnie Plunkett.
我妈妈因为阻止恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
My mother died stopping terrorists
炸掉迪斯尼乐园而牺牲了
from blowing up Disneyland.
什么
What?
这是我九岁时做出的决定
That's what I decided when I was nine,
我要坚持这个说法
and I'm sticking with it.
好吧 我会给他打电♥话♥
Okay, I'll call him.
等等
Wait! Stop.
我没动
Didn't move.
怎么回事啊
What is going on here?
我为什么这么生气
Why am I getting so upset about this?
这只是个和我共享基因的女人
This is just a woman I share DNA with.
我说不好 也许我该和她见面
I don't know, maybe I should meet her.
谁知道呢
Who knows?
也许我以后会需要肾脏或者骨髓
Maybe I'll need a kidney or bone marrow someday.
更可能是肝脏
Liver, more likely.
看在老天的份上 这可是百年一遇的旱灾
For god's sakes, it's a historic drought!
不 还是不见
Nope, not gonna do it.
如果我需要器官 我就用你的
If I need an organ, I'll get it from you.
我的肝脏可能没什么改善
My liver might not be an upgrade.
那女人在我四岁时送走了我
That woman gave me up when I was four years old.
你知道被送去寄养的
You know what happens to four-year-olds
四岁小孩会怎么样吗
who get tossed into the system?
他们不会被领养
They don't get adopted,
特别是他们身高五英尺时
especially when they're five feet tall!
又在乱跑了
Okay, we're walking again.
我们去参加会议怎么样
Hey, how 'bout we go to a meeting?
你去吧 我要去跑步
You go to a meeting. I'm going for a run.
你刚跑了
You just did that.
记得我以前是怎么吸毒的吗
Remember how I used to do blow?
现在我那样跑步
Now I run like that.
极品老妈 第三季第一集
所以你一点都不想跟她见面吗
So you're not the least bit curious to meet her?
她不是我妈妈
She's not my mother.
这女人都更像我妈
This woman is more my mother.
她喂养我的次数更多
She's fed me more times.
如果你时不时说句"请"和"谢谢"就好了
Be nice if you said "Please" and "Thank you" once in a while.
帮她说句话 她的确给了你生命
In her defense, she did give you life.
我不同意
I disagree.
你要怎么辩啊
How do you disagree with that?
我会以别的方式来到这世界
I would've gotten here some other way.
你不好奇她想怎么样吗
Don't you wonder what she wants?
谁在乎啊
Who cares what she wants?
一开始她想要个小女孩
First she wanted a little girl,
然后她不想要小女孩了
then she didn't want a little girl.
现在她又想要小女孩了
Now she wants a little girl again?
我才不要当她的小女孩 不可能
Well, I'm not gonna be her little girl. Not gonna happen.
她觉得自己是个小女孩吗
She thinks she's a little girl?
邦妮 我知道你不想听
Bonnie, I know you don't want to hear this,
但是跟她见面可能对你有好处
But seeing her again might be good for you.
也许能治愈你
It might be healing.
拜托 如果我治愈了 那我是谁啊
Oh, please. Who am I if I heal?
我想见她
I want to meet her.
你开玩笑的对吧
You're kidding, right?
她是我外婆
She's my grandmother.
我想了解我来自什么家庭
I'd like to know where I come from.
难以置信你居然不站在我这边
I can't believe you're not on my side with this.
我没有选边站
I'm not taking sides.
我们没亲戚
We have no relatives.
去年罗斯科得画一个家谱交作业
Roscoe had to make a family tree for school last year.
那只有一片叶子
It had one leaf.
不该有四片叶子吗 因为他有姐姐
Wouldn't it have four leaves since he has a sibling and...
我在表明观点呢 温蒂
Trying to make a point, Wendy.
你想怎么做都行
Do what you want.
不用谢
You're welcome.
我是克丽丝蒂·普兰科特
I'm Christy Plunkett.
你好 克丽丝蒂
Hello, Christy.
很高兴见到你
It is so nice to meet you.
我也是
Well, it's nice to meet you, too.
你真漂亮
You are so pretty.
谢谢
Thank you.
你闻起来像是姜饼
You smell like gingerbread.
我一直想着你就散发这种味道
That's always how I imagined you'd smell.
你想过闻我吗
You imagined smelling me?
大部分时候都在圣诞节
Mostly at Christmas.
我们的鼻子好像一样
I think we have the same nose.
好吧 这变得很奇怪了
Okay, now, this is getting weird.
等等 你不是雪莉·斯特布勒吗
Wait, aren't you Shirley Stabler?
不 那是我
No, that's me.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我还以为你是我外婆
I thought you were my grandmother.
我们扯平了
Well, we're even.
我以为你是疯子呢
I thought you were nuts.
很高兴见到你
Nice to meet you.
我也是
It's nice to meet you, too.
你闻起来有烟味
剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表