剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表
我真的很抱歉
and I'm very, very sorry.
咖啡难喝死了 你继续
This coffee is terrible. Go on.
我没和你商量就买♥♥下酒吧时
When I bought the bar without discussing it with you,
就对你和我自己保证
I promised you and myself
我再也不会做这样的事了
that I would never do anything like that again,
但是我又做了
but I did, and...
这不尊重你 也不尊重我们的婚姻
...it was disrespectful to you and our marriage.
那你为什么一直这样做
So why the hell do you keep doing it?
这部分讲起来有点难
Well, that part's a little trickier to talk about.
我觉得
I feel like...
有时候
There are times where...
你知道两个人划独木舟的故事吗
You know when two people are in a canoe?
有话直说
Spit it out!
有时候 我想要什么东西时
Sometimes, when I want something,
会害怕向你征求意见
I-I'm afraid to run it by you
因为你会直接一票否决
because you'll just shoot it down.
先得到我想要的东西
It's just easier to get what I want
事后在处理后果更容易
and deal with the fallout later.
那真是操纵他人 不成熟
Well, that is manipulative, immature
也许我也会这样做
and probably how I'd handle me, too.
但我要辩解
But in my defense,
我们在进行成年人的对话
we are having an adult conversation now.
但七天后你才肯跟我谈
Yeah, but it took seven days.
同时我住在巷子里 半夜溜进家里
Meanwhile, I'm living in an alley, sneaking in the house
去拿干净的内♥裤♥
in the middle of the night to get clean underwear.
我就知道 我看到地毯上有新的轮椅印子
I knew it. I saw fresh wheel tracks on the rug.
我知道我之前说过这话 但这次我是真心的
Look, I know I said this before, but this time, I mean it.
这种事不会再次发生了
This will not happen again.
最好不会
It better not,
因为三振你就出局了
because three strikes, you're out, buddy.
这对咱俩都适用吗
Does that work both ways?
别管三振了 下次别这样做就行
Forget the strikes. Just don't do it again.
我保证
I promise.
我也保证
And I promise
如果你跟我说你想买♥♥什么
that if you come to me with something that you want,
就算那很蠢 我也会听完你的话
I will hear you out, even if it's stupid.
我是男人 我想要的一切都很蠢
Well, I'm a guy. Everything I want is stupid.
除了你之外
Well, everything except you.
抱歉我惩罚了你一周
I'm sorry for punishing you all week.
我觉得很难原谅你
I guess I just found it hard to forgive you
再次做你之前做过的错事
for something you'd already done before.
婚姻不就是这样吗
Isn't that what marriage is--
犯错 道歉 晚餐吃什么
mistakes, apologies and what's for dinner?
晚餐吃什么
What is for dinner?
先想想早餐吃什么吧
How about we figure out breakfast first?
我有个点子
I have an idea.
你开车去丹尼餐厅 我去刷牙
You drive us to Denny's while I brush my teeth.
我请客 因为我昨晚溜进来
And I'm paying 'cause I snuck in here last night
偷走了你的所有现金
and stole all your cash.
我就知道
I knew it!
真是活生生的噩梦
Well, this is a living nightmare.
我的第一反应也是如此
That was my first reaction, too,
但我们拥有房♥车的时间越长 我就越喜欢它
but the longer we have it, the more I love it.
你只是喜欢说你有第二个家
You just like saying you have a second home.
是啊
I do.
可能是海滨别♥墅♥ 也可能是山中木屋
It can be a beach house or a mountain chalet,
只要通往那些地方的路够宽就行
as long as the roads leading to those places are wide enough.
抱歉 我还是不懂这有什么好
Sorry, I still don't get it.
瞧瞧 一切家具都能变形
Check it out. Everything in here turns into something else.
除非它能变成四季酒店的房♥间 否则不行
Well, unless it turns into a room at the Four Seasons, mm-mmm.
四季酒店的桌子肯定不能变成一张床
I bet at the Four Seasons the table isn't also a bed.
吉尔
Jill!
真抱歉 你还好吗
I'm so sorry. Are you okay?
很糟糕 对吗
It's bad, isn't it?
非常糟糕
Very bad.
太棒了 我还能和我的牙医见最后一面
Yes! I get to see my dentist one last time!
剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表