剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表
You were in pottery class.
我还以为你的园丁又辞职了
Thought your gardener quit again.
没有啦
Oh. No.
他是辞职了 但跟这事无关
I mean, well, he did, but that's not what this is.
谢谢
Thanks.
无论如何
And, uh, yeah, for what it's worth,
我觉得是我搞砸了
I-I-I... I think I messed up.
我知道你想结婚
You know, I-I... I knew you wanted to get married
组建家庭 我不确定我准备好了
and start a family, and I wasn't sure I was ready.
我只是
And, um... I'm-I'm just...
很抱歉我浪费了你的时间
I'm-I'm really sorry I wasted your time.
不 这就是问题所在
No, but that's the thing.
那一切不是浪费
None of it was a waste.
我也觉得不是
Well, it wasn't for me, either.
好 你好好保重
Okay. Well, you take care of yourself.
你也是
Mm. You, too.
谢谢你的碗
And thanks for the bowl.
-该死 -不
- Ah, shoot. - no!
等等 现在是花盆了
Oh, wait. Now it's a planter.
快过来
Come on! Come on!
这不是《葬礼进行曲》 快点
It's not a funeral march! Step it up!
我不知道有什么好激动的
I don't get what the hoopla is.
我们都见过皮卡了 真是闪闪发光 我饿了
We've all seen the truck. Whoo, whoo, shiny, shiny. I'm hungry.
迎合她们吧 这样我们能更快吃上午餐
Humor them, we'll get to lunch faster.
我们有事情要宣布
Okay, we have an announcement to make.
-你想说吗 -不 你说吧
- Uh, do you want to say it? - No, you say it.
我觉得你该说
I think you should say it.
这样并不能让我们更快吃上午餐
Uh, this is not getting us to lunch faster.
-你说吧 -不 你说
- You go. - No, you go. You go.
拜托 谁赶紧说吧
For God's sake, somebody go.
塔米和我
Tammy and I are...
要合伙做生意了
Going into business together!
-你们真棒 -太好了
- Good for you guys! - That's great.
你们会事业有成的
You are gonna be awesome!
具体是做什么呢
Doing what, exactly?
建造 我负责锤钉子
Construction! Well, I'm gonna handle the hammering and nailing part,
她负责处理生意上的事
and she's gonna handle the businessy part.
姐妹联手 所向无敌
We figure together, we'll be unstoppable!
向你们介绍
So, presenting...
塔邦建造公♥司♥
太棒了
That's great!
我喜欢
Oh, I love it.
你们把这名字写在大磁铁上之前
Um, did you guys say that name out loud
有没有念出来过
before you put it on a big old magnet?
塔邦怎么了[音似卫生棉]
What's wrong with "TamBon"?
-糟了 -我还是不懂
- Aw, crap! - I still don't hear...
我刚懂了
Oh, I just got it.
我们来给公♥司♥起新名字吧
All right, let's spitball new names for our business.
你脑海里想到的第一个名字
What's the first thing that comes to you
是什么
off the top of your head?
钻机小妞
Chicks With Drills.
第二个呢
Okay, what's the second?
电钻小妞
Chicks With Power Drills.
困在一个主题里了
Getting stuck on a theme here.
伐木女人怎么样
Ladies Who Lumber?
暗示我们走得慢
Sounds like we walk slow.
上班女郎
Working Girls?
感觉打来电♥话♥的人
I feel like we're gonna get a lot of calls
要的是别的服务
for the wrong thing. Mm...
天啊 "建造造到你扑街"
Boy, Hippity Hoppity Build Till You Droppity
这名字感觉越来越不错了
is sounding better and better.
-那就需要一块大磁铁了 -是啊
- Gonna need a big magnet, though. - Yeah.
"喜欢木棍[老二]的两个女孩"怎么样
How about "Two Gals Who Like Wood"?
我喜欢
I like it.
我来查查有人用过没
Let me google it to see if anyone's using it.
剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表