剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表
Well, safe travels.
塔米 我一直在考虑
Tammy, I've been thinking about it,
我很乐意借你买♥♥厢车的钱
and I'd be happy to loan you the money for the van.
谢谢
Wow, thanks.
但是我决定自己去赚
But you know what? I decided I'm gonna get it myself.
这也许需要更长时间
It might take me a little longer,
但我会去赚的 因为我是厉害的戒瘾女人
but I'm gonna do it, 'cause I'm a badass sober woman.
我们都是
We all are.
卡车停靠站有柠汁腌鱼生
Ooh, that truck stop has ceviche!
一根热狗就把你打倒了
A hot dog took you down
但你还要吃路边的鱼赌一把吗
but you're gonna roll the dice on road fish?
如果我生病了 会让你们所有人照顾我的
Well, if I get sick, I will let you all take care of me.
谁有多余的日记吗
Hey, any of you have a spare journal?
我的写满了
I filled mine up.
给你 别管第一页的愤怒抓痕
Take this one. Ignore the angry scratchings on page one.
给她们念念你给我看的那段
Read them the part you showed me.
不要吧
I don't know.
我想听
Oh, I want to hear.
好吧 温柔点
Okay, be gentle.
"我想我去寄养中心之前唯一的记忆
"I guess my only memory before I went into foster care
就是我妈四岁时送我的玩偶屋
"Was the dollhouse my mom gave me on my fourth birthday.
当然 我们买♥♥不起里面的家具
"Of course, we couldn't afford any furniture for the inside,
所以那都是用纸做的
"So we made everything out of paper.
小纸床 小椅子 甚至还有一块小纸地毯
"Little paper beds, chairs, even a little paper rug.
我不知道我要用一辈子的时间才能回到
"I had no idea it was gonna take me a lifetime to get back
一个让我感到如此安全和被爱的房♥子里"
to a house where I felt that safe and loved."
这只是草稿 但你们懂我的意思
It's just a rough draft, but you get the idea.
-写得太好了 -我喜欢
- That's so great. - I love it.
写得真美
That was beautiful.
我亲了一个女孩
I kissed a girl!
就不能让我享受高光时刻吗
Couldn't let me have it, could ya?
剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表