剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表
不不 现在不是休息时间
Oh, no. No, no, no, no, no. It's not break time.
我没法继续了
I can't go on.
不 你都没开始
No, you're not allowed to say that
怎么能说你没法继续
until you've actually started.
这是怎么回事
How did this happen?
我这辈子做了什么
What have I done with my life?
天啊
Ah, boy.
我周游世界
I traveled the world
只带了刀和梦想
with nothing but my knives and a dream.
我在欧洲优秀的厨师手下接受培训
I trained under the great chefs of Europe,
花了多年时间打磨厨艺 为了什么
devoted years to my artistry, and for what?
最后沦落到停车场 卖♥♥小吃给穿背心的地痞
To end up in a parking lot serving ruffians in tank tops
他们的裤子拉开拉链就能变成短裤
and pants that unzip into shorts.
那些人路过了好几个自动售货机才到你这儿
You know, those people passed quite a few vending machines to get to you,
这都是因为他们内心想着
all because something inside them said
生活中不仅仅有立体脆
there's more to life than Doritos.
是这样吗
But is there?
是的 有你超棒的鸡啊
Yes! Your amazing chicken thing.
我已经在一个小小的金属棺材里了
Mm, I'm already in a tiny metal coffin.
出去时帮我盖上盖子吧
Just close the lid on your way out.
少卖♥♥惨了 你觉得这车很小吗
Oh, cut the pity party. You think this truck is small?
试试在三米长二米四宽的牢房♥里待七年
Try seven years in an eight-by-ten cell
室友还经常自♥慰♥
with a chronic masturbator.
我熬过那里可不是为了看你放弃的
I did not survive that to watch you give up.
这是经典的法国菜
This is classic French cuisine.
法国人就会放弃
Giving up is what the French do.
问题是
You know, the thing is,
我在超热的巡逻警车里待了十小时
I've been in a hot patrol car for ten hours.
今天一个84岁的老女人对我吐口水了
I mean, an 84-year-old woman spit on me today.
我回家后就想洗个澡 放松一下
When I get home, I just want to take a shower and relax.
我不想聊我的感受
I don't want to talk about my feelings.
特别是我没穿裤子的时候
Especially when I'm not wearing pants.
我懂你
I hear you.
我离婚后告诉自己
You know, after my divorce I told myself
我不会坠入爱河
I'm not gonna fall in love,
我不会坠入爱河 结果我做了什么
I'm not gonna fall in love, and what did I do?
你坠入了爱河
You fell in love.
我也做了一样的事 我的朋友
I did the same thing, my friend.
我们有什么毛病啊
What's wrong with us?
我们没法拒绝挑战
We can't say no to a challenge.
所以我们烤了三岔牛排
That's why we grill tri-tip.
也许我们该以同样的方式看待恋爱关系
Maybe we should think about our relationships the same way.
继续说
Continue.
仔细调味
You know, season it with care.
小火慢炖 总是逆着纹路切
Cook low and slow, always cut against the grain.
有时候 就让它静置
Sometimes just let it rest.
除了逆着纹路切 别的我都懂
Yeah, I got everything except cutting against the grain.
我不知道 也许我只是饿了
I don't know, maybe I'm just hungry.
你知道我觉得你害怕什么吗
You know what I think you're afraid of?
我妈妈
My mother.
成功
Success.
餐厅过时了
I mean, restaurants are so over.
餐车才是未来 快餐
Trucks are the future. Food on the go.
我看到了一队炖鸡餐车
And I see a fleet of Coq au Van trucks
在每个会议中心门外
outside every convention center...
还有共济会教堂
and Masonic Temple.
是吗
You do?
是啊 一切都始于一盘鸡肉
Yes! And it all starts with that one plate of chicken.
我们只用找到更快的上菜方法
We've just got to find a faster way to get it out the window.
是的 我们可以扔给他们
Yes. We could throw it at them.
这是街边小吃 是站着吃的
This is street food. You eat it standing up.
得用东西包着鸡肉
It needs to come with a handle,
像是长面包或者玉米卷
like a stick or a taco shell.
我会接受一个甜筒
Hell, I'd settle for a damn ice cream cone.
皮塔饼
Our pita bread.
保罗 你是我的英雄
Paul, you're my hero.
-你打算用它做什么 -救你的命
- What are you planning on doing with that? - Saving your ass.
我要涂蛋黄酱了 别看
And I'm gonna squirt mayo on it, so look away.
好吧 但我们叫它蒜泥蛋黄酱吧
Fine, but let's call it aioli.
这是我这辈子吃过的最棒的三岔牛排
This is the best tri-tip I've ever had in my life.
我的朋友 这就是慢烤后煎的魔力
That, my friend, is the magic of the reverse sear.
你拍了照 对吧
You took a photo of it, right?
是啊 Ins上已经有三人点赞了
Oh, yeah. I already got three likes on Instagram.
我该关注你
I should follow you.
我叫粗鲁安迪牛排王
It's RandyAndyBeefKing.
那些混♥蛋♥已经开吃了
Those bastards are already eating.
我们是为了和平来的
No, we're here for peace.
来了
Incoming.
这是你的三文鱼
Got your salmon here.
它在烤架上放的时间比我预期的要长
I left it on the grill a little longer than I expected,
但我保证烤焦部分下面还是鱼肉
but I promise it's still fish under the black part.
谢谢
Thank you.
吉尔 你来告诉安迪你的感受吧
Now, Jill, why don't you tell Andy what you've been feeling?
好
Okay.
兄弟 别吃了
Dude, stop eating.
谢谢
Thank you.
我今天下午进浴室时
When I came into the bathroom this afternoon,
只是想对你坦诚感受
I was just trying to be emotionally honest with you,
结果你好烦躁
and you got all cranky-pants.
吉尔 我是警♥察♥ 好吗 一天结束时
Look, Jill, I'm a cop, okay? At the end of the day...
小火慢炖
Low and slow.
不 我
Um, yeah, yeah, no, I-I--
你说得对 我本可以更好地倾听你
You're right, I could have been much more receptive.
我喜欢你对我敞开心扉
I love it when you open up to me.
吉尔 告诉安迪你需要他做什么
Jill, tell Andy what you need from him.
我需要你对我说实话
I need you to be honest with me.
不管是好是坏
Good or bad.
做得好
Nice job.
安迪
Andy?
你对刚才吉尔的话怎么看
What do you think about what Jill just said?
没事的
It's okay.
我得承认 我有点羞愧
Well, got to admit I'm a little ashamed
我烤焦了你的鱼
of the job I did on your fish.
我不骗你 我烤肉时很生气
Not gonna lie, I was cooking angry.
我把鱼当成是你
I-I saw the fish as you,
我就把它放在明火上 让它被烤焦
and I let it char on direct heat.
我没那么低级
I'm better than that.
但我听到了你的话 我知道你想要什么
But I, I hear you, and I know what you want.
你想要更深的关系
You want a deeper relationship,
我完全赞成
and I'm all for that.
真的吗
Really?
当然了 我爱你
Of course. I love you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
我知道我得选好时机
And I know I got to pick my spots.
有时候你不想聊天
There's times when you're not ready to talk.
但我就像是只小猎犬
But I'm like a tiny little terrier.
要风得风 要雨得雨
I want what I want when I want it.
那
And that's...
不
No, no.
好吧
Okay.
我能吃一块你的牛排吗
Could I have a piece of your steak?
当然了 亲爱的 都给你
Aw, of course, babe. You can have the whole thing.
反正我的胆固醇有点高
My cholesterol's a little high anyway.
瞧瞧
Look at that.
跟邦妮医生聊了几分钟
A couple of minutes with Dr. Bonnie,
这对情侣就重归于好了
and the lovebirds are back on the same perch.
毫无疑问 我应该用最快的方法
There is no doubt I should take the shortest possible path
成为一名真正的执业治疗师
to being an actual licensed therapist.
实际上 他让我坐下
Well, actually, this guy here sat me down...
仔细调味 真棒 宝贝
Season with care. Way to go, babe.
剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表