剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表
你是吉尔吧
Oh, hi. It's Jill, right?
你真好 还记得我
Aren't you sweet to remember?
-你还好吗 -越来越沉了
- How have you been? - Getting heavy.
我来帮你
Oh, uh, let me help you with that.
快看看
Well, would you look at that?
骑士精神还没死
Chivalry is not dead.
是啊 但这桌子闻起来有股死动物味
No, but something in this table sure smells like it is.
可能是沙蟹
That could be a sand crab.
我应该先晾干木头
I probably should've let the wood dry out.
你想放在哪里 这里吗 好
Where do you want it? Here? Good.
这地方真不错
This is lovely.
自我上次来后变化很大
Big upgrade since the last time I was here.
对 没有草坪躺椅了 不阴暗了
Oh, yeah, no lawn chairs, it's not dark
而且在角落的是一株植物 而不是哭泣的我
and there's a plant in the corner instead of me weeping.
别乱说
Oh, hush that fuss.
看到男人的敏感一面挺好的
It's nice to see a man's sensitive side.
好了 斯嘉丽
Okay, Scarlett.
占用我的咨♥询♥时间了
Cutting in on my healing time.
对 我应该回我空荡荡的大房♥子了
Yeah, I should get going back to my big old lonely house.
我来告诉你门在哪
Uh, let me show you to the door.
就是我身后的门框里装着
It's the door-shaped hole with the door attached to it right behind me.
那个房♥间充满了潜力
That room is just brimming with potential,
但亚当看不到
but Adam doesn't see it.
他没有能力支持我的梦想
He's just not capable of supporting my dreams.
你的梦想最近摇摆不定
Well, your dreams have been quite the moving target.
这是什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
让我看看
Well, let me see.
我没全记下来 但是 卖♥♥花人
Um, I don't have them all, but, uh, florist.
补鞋匠
Cobbler.
动画声优
Cartoon voice-over actor.
市长
Mayor.
不好意思 你记下了我说的话吗
Excuse me, y-you've been writing down what I say?
对 不然你以为我在写什么
Yeah. What do you think I've been doing?
购物清单 画小鸡鸡 我不知道
Grocery list, drawing penises. I don't know.
我们何不退一步 审视一下
How about we step back and examine
你最近的创业冲动
your recent entrepreneurial impulses?
动机是什么
And where they come from.
你是说你退一步 去勾引我朋友吉尔吗
You mean like you stepped back to ogle my friend Jill?
什么
What?
拜托 我看到你了
Oh, come on, I saw you.
你都快咬到舌头了
You practically stepped on your tongue.
太荒谬了
That is ridiculous.
随你说吧
If you say so.
我刚开始约会
Oh, I am, I'm freshly dating.
我还没准备好离婚
I'm not ready for divorce.
我的意思是... 你懂我的意思
I-I mean... You know what I mean.
这就像在看一部青春成长片
Wow, it's like watching a coming-of-age movie.
我们能不能说回你和你的创造性追求了
Can we please get back to you and your creative pursuits?
也许我可以给婴儿拍照
Maybe I could photograph babies.
以前与我妈妈的每通电♥话♥都像一场拳击赛
Every phone call with my mom used to be a boxing match.
所以我定了一个界限
So I set a boundary.
我和她聊天 直到我听到她杯中的冰块声
I talk to her until I hear the ice in her glass,
然后我说"再见 妈妈 我爱你"
then I say, "Bye, Mom, I love you."
带着爱分开
Detach with love.
我不会生着气睡觉 新多出来的空闲时间
I don't go to bed angry, and with all my new free time,
我用来学了吉他
I learned to play the guitar.
"带着爱分开" 这是她刚编的话吗
"Detach with love." Did she just make that up?
不 这句话在这里很常用
No, no, that's a big one around here.
听到这一边的感受真奇怪
Wow, it's so weird to hear this side of it.
严格来说 我听过这一边的感受
I mean, technically, I have heard this side of it,
但在我的干预会上 我不太清醒
but I wasn't exactly sober at my intervention.
还有人想分享吗
Would anyone else like to share?
我是亚当
Uh, hi, I'm Adam.
亚当
Hi, Adam.
好 我不会花太久
Uh, okay, well, this won't take long.
我这周过得很好
I had a great week,
这是个奇迹 因为我妻子失控了
which is kind of a miracle since my wife is spinning out.
通常来说 我会试着阻止
Normally, I would try to stop it,
但这就像空手拦风扇
but that's like trying to stop a fan with your hand.
你的手会被绞得血肉模糊
And then you just end up with a bloody stump.
所以 我只是走开了
So, I just walked away.
让我告诉你们
And let me tell you,
那些没有吵的架我都吵赢了
I win all those fights that don't happen.
谢谢
Thanks.
这也是你们常说的话吗
Is that also something you guys say?
不 这是我现编的
No, that one I just came up with.
新人愿意分享吗
Would our, uh, newcomer like to share?
当然 好的
Oh, sure. Uh, okay.
-我是塔米 -塔米
- Hi, I'm Tammy. - Hi, Tammy.
这是我第一次参会
Uh, this is my first meeting.
我来这里是因为我和一个酒瘾者住在一起
Um, I'm here because, well, I live with an alcoholic.
我也是个酒瘾者
I also am an alcoholic,
所以我代表我们对你们说 对不起
so from all of us to all of you, sorry.
不不不 那是烧咖啡壶
Oh, no, no, no. That's the coffee urn.
我们用另一个壶烧水
We use the other one for hot water.
有什么区别
What's the difference?
"有什么区别"
"What's the difference?"
又怎么了
What?
那些水可以留着的
You could've saved the water.
你猜怎么着
You know what?
我爱你 我觉得你一个人能行
I love you, and I think you got this.
天啊 感觉太爽了
God, that feels good.
-怎么了 -我刚对玛乔丽用了家庭互助大♥法♥
- What? - I just Al-Anon'd the crap out of Marjorie.
对哦 你参加了亚当的互助会
Oh, right. You went to Adam's meeting.
他怎么说我的
So what did he say about me?
你知道我不能透露的
You know I can't tell you that.
我以为如果我问得够快
Thought if I asked it real fast,
你会说漏嘴的
you could make it happen.
我又在房♥间里转了一圈
I did another lap around the room.
没一个男人变帅了
None of the guys got better looking.
有一个甚至变丑了
One even got worse.
你看的可是周三上午11点的互助会
You're cruising an 11:00 A.M. Meeting on a Wednesday.
哈里怎么样
What about Harry?
他戒了玉米 湿疹消失了
He gave up corn and his eczema went away.
你知道什么没消失吗
You know what didn't go away?
他喋喋不休抱怨他的湿疹
Complaining about his eczema.
我们知道了 哈里 翻篇吧
We get it, Harry. Move on.
邦妮 我在想 你介不介意...
Bonnie, I was thinking, would you mind if I...
特雷弗没得商量
Trevor's off-limits.
但那不是
But that's not what--
我甚至都没有
I-I mean, I wasn't even...
为什么不行
Why?
因为他是我的心理医生
Because he's my therapist.
我喜欢认为他在一天结束时折叠起来
I like to think he folds up at the end of the day
进入碗柜里待着
and goes in the cupboard.
真的 心理医生和魔术师
That's true. Therapists and magicians
不该有性生活
should not have sex lives.
那我怎么办 我需要啊
What about me? I need one.
我情愿你和焦躁不安的冰♥毒♥男约会
I'd rather you date the twitchy meth head.
他有女友了 我问过了
Oh, he's got a girlfriend. I checked.
是这样的 一旦我决定我要在
Here's the thing. The minute I decide
那间屋子里做什么 我就被关在一个盒子里了
what I'm gonna be doing in that room, I'm in a box.
然后 我这辈子都是
And then, for the rest of my life,
在楼上卧室里看手相的性感女人
I'm the hot palm reader in the upstairs bedroom.
你要当灵媒吗
Oh, you're gonna be a psychic?
真棒 你刚把我关进了盒子里
Great, you just put me in a box.
我就知道你会这样做
And I knew you were gonna do it.
也许你不愿意选择行动路线
Perhaps your reluctance to choose a course of action
这跟房♥间本身有关
might be tied to the room itself.
我知道 房♥间里有股奇怪的能量
I know. There's a weird energy in there.
剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表