剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表
Come on in. I'll go and get him.
罗德尼 你有女性朋友来拜访了
Rodney? You have some lady friends here.
天啊
Oh... my God.
你能信吗
Can you believe this?
我知道 他不记得你了
I know. He doesn't remember you,
但他在搞玛丽·波平斯
but he's banging Mary Poppins.
门是开的
It's open!
我看过了你的厨房♥翻新计划
I checked out your plans for the kitchen.
看起来很棒
They look amazing.
对 这事
Yeah, about that.
怎么了
What's wrong?
愚蠢的市里不让我翻新
The stupid city won't let me do anything.
我得拿到改造水电的许可证
I have to get permits for the plumbing and electrical.
为此 我必须获得大楼主人的许可
In order to do that, I have to get permission from the owner of the building,
而他们不想永久改变公♥寓♥
and they don't want to do anything to permanently change the apartment.
没事的
Oh, well, that's okay.
至少我们发现了秘密麦片
At least we discovered the secret cereal.
有事 这不公平
It's not okay! It's not fair!
你如此努力
I mean, you struggle so much,
你不该非得肩膀脱臼
you shouldn't have to dislocate your shoulder
才能做个该死的花生酱果冻三明治
to make a frickin' peanut butter and jelly sandwich!
我可以给你拿瓶汽水吗
Can I get you a soda?
我不知道 你可以吗 在哪一层架子上啊
I don't know, can you? What shelf is it on?!
来看看
Check it out.
大腹便便的年轻摇滚歌♥手的肖像
Portrait of the young rocker with a muffin top.
我本来讨厌来道歉
I dreaded this amends.
-现在我开始享受了 -我知道
- Now I'm starting to enjoy it. - I know.
请放下
Please put that down.
你们来这里干什么
What are you doing here?
真正的问题是 你在这里干什么
Isn't the real question, what are you doing here?
-他住在这里 -妈
- He lives here. - Mum.
我真没礼貌
Where are my manners?
你们想喝茶吗
Do you all want tea?
家里还有菓珍 罗德尼很喜欢
I also have Tang. Rodney's quite partial to it.
我来帮你冲吧
Um, how about I come help you make it.
高中后我就没喝过菓珍了
I haven't had Tang since high school.
我以前会在里面掺伏特加 然后带去体育课上
I used to mix it with vodka and take it to gym class.
听起来不错啊
Ooh, that sounds lovely.
的确是 然后我们开始射箭了
It was, until we started archery.
在会议后羞辱我对你来说还不够吗
It wasn't enough for you to embarrass me after the meeting?
你还要跟踪我吗
Now you have to track me down?
咱们把话敞开了说吧 我们有个
Just cut to the chase-- do we have a daughter
需要大学学费的女儿吗
who needs money for college?
实际上 我是来为我的行为道歉的
Well, actually, I'm here to make an amends for my behavior.
真的吗
Really?
先让我坐下吧
Maybe if I sit.
经过我的反思
Upon reflection...
我不该说任何
it was wrong of me to say anything
妨碍你参加互助会的话
that could get in the way of you coming to a meeting.
你有权参加互助会
You have every right to be there
不用担心你会在公共场合
and not worry that you're going to be attacked in public
被一个你曾经假装为她写过歌♥的人攻击
by someone who you once pretended to write a song for.
好吧
Okay.
我
Well, I, uh...
我很感激你这么说
I very much appreciate you saying that.
问题解决了 而且还不涉及DNA检测
It's not often a moment like this gets sorted out
这种事并不常见
and no DNA tests are involved.
我真幸运
Lucky me.
既然我们澄清了这件事
Well, now that we got that cleared up...
希望能在互助会见到你
hope I see you in the meeting.
好
Okay.
能用一次性杯子给我倒些菓珍吗
Any chance I could get that Tang in a to-go cup?
当然
Yeah, of course.
能帮我个大忙吗
Oh, could you do me a huge favor,
别跟任何人提到这一切
and don't mention any of this to anyone?
下次你分享
So the next time you share
坐喷气客机环游世界时
about jet-setting around the world,
我不该提起你跟你妈住一起吗
I shouldn't bring up that you live with your "Mum"?
太对了
Spot-on.
当你说起在洞穴里探险时
And when you talk about hanging out in the grotto,
我不该告诉别人 你其实是躲在
I shouldn't tell people you're really hiding out
你的娱乐室吗
in your hobby room?
那里有什么 傀儡 牵线木偶吗
What you got going on in there-- puppets, marionettes?
你要让这事难办 对吧
You're gonna make this difficult, aren't you?
我的意思是 你在分享中
Look, all I'm saying is, you're painting
描述了完全不同的生活
a totally different picture of your life in your shares.
你坚持戒瘾很久了 说好要诚实呢
You've been sober a long time-- where's the rigorous honesty?
我知道
I know, I know.
只是我走上讲台
It's just that when I grab that podium,
站在观众面前时 另一样东西就占了上风
I get in front of an audience, something takes over.
是啊 撒谎
Yeah. Lying.
我本来打算说是我和观众之间的
Well, I was gonna say "A magical connection
神奇联♥系♥ 但是行吧
between me and the crowd," But okay.
塔米 相信我
Tammy, trust me,
这种事以前会让我很生气
these kind of things used to piss me off,
但过了这么多年
but after so many years,
我学会了顺其自然[滚]
I just learned to roll with it.
我可以开这种残疾人玩笑
I'm allowed to make those jokes.
我真的很感激你的关心
Look, I really appreciate how much you care.
因为我知道那是什么感受
That's 'cause I know what it's like.
你知道吗
You do?
我也从来都不是"普通人"
I never fit in the "Normal box," either.
就像是有一晚睡觉时
It's like I went to bed one night
我还是平均身高的九岁女孩
this average-size nine-year-old,
醒来后就成了这个庞然大物
and I woke up this height.
我比所有男孩子都要高
I was taller than all the boys.
我买♥♥不到够长的牛仔裤
I could never find jeans long enough.
我得把腿塞到桌子底下
I had to cram my legs under the desk.
有人转学过来 以为我是老师
A new kid came and thought I was the teacher.
我篮球还打得很烂
Oh, and then I sucked at basketball.
如果这都不是上帝在打击我 我不知道什么算是了
If that isn't God taking a dump on me, I don't know what is.
有教练教过你吗
Did you have a coach work with you?
因为你这么高 你可以直接护球
Because if you've got size, you can just post up at...
不 算了 你继续说吧
No, never mind. Go ahead.
我记得我办过一场生日派对
I remember once I had this birthday party
在一个叫灰姑娘城♥堡♥的地方
at this place called Cinderella's Castle,
寿星女孩可以爬过
and the birthday girl got to climb
灰姑娘的隧♥道♥迷宫
through Cinderella's tunnel maze,
最后 她会从白马王子那里得到一顶王冠
and at the end she'd get a crown from Prince Charming.
我爬了一半就被卡住了
Well, halfway through, I got stuck.
因为该死的迷宫是为正常体型的小女孩建造的
'Cause the damn maze was built for a normal-size little girl.
他们得叫消防队来
They had to call the fire department.
小唐娜·施罗德拿到了王冠
And little Donna Schroder got the crown
那本来是我的
that was supposed to be mine.
我不认识唐娜·施罗德 但我现在恨她了
Don't know Donna Schroder, but now I hate her.
所以当我看到这厨房♥时
So when I look at this kitchen,
眼前全是愚蠢的灰姑娘迷宫
all I see is stupid Cinderella's maze.
你也没拿到你的王冠
And you're not getting your crown!
你支持我对我来说意义重大
It means a lot that you have my back.
谢谢
Thanks.
我在脸书上搜了唐娜
I looked Donna up on Facebook.
她过得超级惨
She's a total train wreck.
纹了眉 在机场理发
Tattooed eyebrows. Cuts hair at the airport.
但养的狗狗挺可爱
Cute dog, though.
罗德尼以前总是试穿我的高跟鞋
Rodney was always trying on my high heels.
他现在还偷我的眼线笔呢
And he still steals my eyeliner.
我觉得你如此支持他真是太棒了
I think it's wonderful you support him so much.
那可是他的梦想
Well, it was his dream.
如果你不能支持孩子的梦想
If you can't support your children's dreams,
那还有什么意义
what's the point?
他有你这样的妈妈 但还是陷入谷底
剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表