剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表
I hope you know you ruined shopping for me.
我以前很喜欢在自己身上花钱
I used to love spending money on myself.
现在我只能看到一群小塔米
Now all I can see is a bunch of little Tammys
错失了她们应得的机会
getting screwed out of opportunities they deserve.
瞧瞧你 关心他人超过了
Wow, look at you, caring more about other people
关心自己的外表
than about how you look.
那不可能
Oh, now, that can't be true.
好吧
All right.
什么让你更快乐
Which one makes you happier?
快点想 包很重的
Think faster, the purse is heavy.
得到帮助的小女孩们
Empowered little girls,
还是缠着丝巾的死牛
or a dead cow with a scarf on it.
该死
Damn it!
我们必须得离开
We had to get out of there.
加里和玛乔丽在激吻
Gary and Marjorie are sucking face.
我必须得问了
Okay, I have to ask.
她喜欢那男人的哪点啊
What does she like about that man?
我搞不明白
I can't figure it out,
虽然我能发现所有人的优点
and I find the good in everybody.
我是酒瘾者 我叫加里
I'm an alcoholic. My name is Gary.
你好 加里
Hi, Gary.
我看到你们在中间留了一条过道
I see you do the one aisle down the middle.
如果是我 我会留两条过道
I mean, if it was me, I'd do two aisles.
这样靠边的座位更多
You know, more end seats.
纳帕人都不用上厕所吗
Or do folks not have to pee in Napa?
我的戒瘾日是1995年4月10日
My sobriety date is April 10, 1995.
我老婆怀了我们的儿子
My wife was pregnant with our son,
她受够我了
and, uh, you know, she'd had it with me.
她赶走了我 我想着
She threw me out, and I thought, um,
真好 我可以想怎么喝就怎么喝了
great, I get to drink the way I want.
那是我一生中最可怕的想法
And that is the scariest thought I ever had in my life.
我意识到我
I realized that I was...
选择了酒精 而不是家庭
picking alcohol over my family.
所以我参加了互助会 从那以后一直坚持戒瘾
So I ended up in a meeting, and I've been sober ever since.
我儿子今年25岁了
And my son is 25 years old now, and, uh...
他在与自己的酒瘾作斗争
he's struggling with his own addiction.
这击垮了我
It's brought me to my knees.
那天我在互助会上
I mean, the other day I was at a meeting,
我几个月都没他的消息
and, uh, you know, I hadn't heard from him in-in months.
我在胡思乱想
I was spinning.
我能想象他
You know, I-I could just picture him
在某处嗑药 独自一人
overdosing somewhere, alone.
这时候我的朋友走了过来 他
And, uh, my buddy came up to me, and he, uh...
他指着房♥间那边的一个颤抖的新人
he pointed to this-this shaky newcomer across the room.
他是个年轻人 他对我说
He was a young guy, and he said to me,
那也是别人的儿子
"You know, that's somebody's son, too.
你去问问他要不要喝杯咖啡吧
Why don't you see if he wants a cup of coffee."
现在我成了那孩子的互助对象
Now I get to sponsor that kid.
他情况很好
And he's doing great.
也许有一天 有人会
Maybe someday a guy will
给我儿子一杯咖啡
get my son a cup of coffee.
我以前喝酒 是因为
You know, I used to drink because
我不知道会发生什么
I didn't know what was gonna happen.
现在出于同样的原因 我在坚持戒瘾
And now I stay sober for that same reason.
你确定支票上的数额
And are we absolutely sure that the number on this check
-是你想捐的吗 -是的
- is the number you want to give? - Sure am.
那你做好准备 我要来了
Then brace yourself 'cause I'm coming in.
这地方太棒了
This place is amazing!
一个11岁的小孩刚给机器人编了个
An 11-year-old just programmed a robot
帮我挠背的程序
to scratch my back,
现在我要去厨房♥花♥园♥
and now I'm headed to the kitchen garden
学习如何种植白菜 快来
to learn how to plant bok choy. Come on!
似乎你们的项目多了个小女孩
Ah, looks like you got a new little girl in your program.
-这里教音乐吗 -教的
- Do you do music here? - We do.
你们也许该把长笛藏起来
You should probably hide the flutes.
剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表