剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表
-我应该都带齐了 -太好了
- I think I got everything. - Super.
天啊 我等不及回到山上
Man, I can't wait to get back on the mountain
-好好教训它了 -当心啊 山
- and kick its ass. - Watch out, mountain.
好 几天后见
All right, see you in a couple days.
好哒
Okeydoke.
别了 亚当
Bye, Adam.
再见
Bye.
格斯 下午腾出时间 妈妈需要抱抱
Gus, clear your afternoon. Mommy needs to cuddle.
你知道你总是想要《辣身舞》里
You know how you always want a guy
那种能举起你的男人吧
who can lift you up, like in Dirty Dancing?
安迪能做到
Andy could do that.
甚至不是在舞池里 只是在去厨房♥的路上
Not even on the dance floor, just on the way to the kitchen.
《辣身舞》是什么
What's Dirty Dancing?
天啊 去我家过电影夜
Oh, my God, movie night at my house.
放松 他会给你打电♥话♥的
Relax. He's gonna call you.
如果你那么确定他会给我打电♥话♥
Well, if you're so sure he's gonna call me,
那我为什么不现在打给他呢
then why don't I just call him right now?
-不 -不
- No! - No!
他需要意识到他做错了
He needs to realize that he messed up,
而你很棒
and that you're awesome.
他最好快点意识到 因为我已经42岁了
Well, he better hurry, because I am 42 years old,
我想生几个孩子
and I want to pop out some babies.
你42岁了吗
You're 42?
我还以为你25岁
I thought you were, like, 25.
天啊 我爱你们
Oh, my God, I love you guys.
怎么回事 你们几个姑娘
What's going on? I thought you girls were
不是要来上我的木工课吗
gonna do my woodshop workshop.
抱歉 这几位女士是很棒的倾听者
I'm sorry, these ladies are amazing listeners.
可我一个人在那里做防松鼠喂鸟器
Well, I'm in there making squirrel-proof bird feeders by myself.
但吉尔遇到了点感情危机
But Jill has some drama going on.
亲爱的 那个狗血连续剧什么时候续看都可以
Oh, honey, that's a show you can catch anytime.
她说得对
She's right.
你们该去学木工活了
Y'all should go learn some wood stuff.
等等
Wait.
只有你保证不会给安迪打电♥话♥
We're only gonna go if you promise
我们才会去
you're not gonna call Andy.
-我能给他发短♥信♥吗 -抱歉 塔米
- Well, can I text him? - Sorry, Tammy.
宝贝 我是你老婆 邦妮
Hey, babe, it's your wife, Bonnie.
我希望你在山上玩得很开心
I hope you're having tons of fun up on that mountain.
如果你想的话 不强求哦 给我回个叮叮咚
If you want, and only if, give me a little jingle-jangle.
拜咯
Ciao.
天啊 如果我对他说的最后一句话是
Oh, my God, what if my last words to him
"叮叮咚 拜咯"怎么办
were "Jingle-jangle. Ciao"?
一起看电视吧
Let's watch TV.
我看不下去电视
I can't watch TV.
你放在这里更好看
You would look better over here.
你放在这里更好看
And you would be better... over here.
完全像变了个公♥寓♥
Ah. Now a whole new apartment.
我曾有过计划
I had a plan...
但我忘了是什么
but I don't remember what it was.
现在我累到没法还原了
Oh, now I'm too tired to move everything back.
你怎么看 格斯
What do you think, Gus?
格斯
Gus?
不
Oh, no!
格斯
Gus?!
格斯
Gus!
是从家里传出来的
It's coming from inside the house.
也许这周末会死的人是我
Maybe I'm the one who's gonna die this weekend.
你在这里
Ah, there you are.
我还以为我没了老公又没狗
I thought I was down a husband and a dog.
你为什么叼着爸爸的帽子
Why do you have Daddy's hat?
你知道什么我不知道的事吗
Do you know something I don't know?
这就像狗狗预知地震吗
Is this like you guys with earthquakes?
你也想念他
Aw, you miss him, too.
我对他很生气 如果他真的爱我们
I'm mad at him. If he really loved us,
他就会留在家里 而不是
he would have stayed here instead of careening
踩着小凳子从山上滑下去
down a mountain on what is basically a step stool.
他去世以后 我还得管理酒吧
With him gone, I'm gonna have to run the bar.
我对税务一窍不通
And I don't know anything about taxes,
所以我很可能会坐牢
so I'll probably end up in jail.
可恶 我就不该听玛乔丽的
Man, I should never have listened to Marjorie.
"支持他"
"Be supportive."
支持他 我们不是那样的人
Be supportive? That's not who we are.
好 舒服
Oh, okay. That's good.
但轻点 我好酸
But take it easy. I'm so sore.
你做什么了
What did you do?
我决定把餐桌搬到客厅
I decided I want my kitchen table in my living room.
你为什么...
Why do you want your...?
别让我解释 我心情很差
Don't make me explain it. I'm in crisis here.
看来亚当的滑雪之旅依然让你很困扰
I take it you're still obsessing about Adam's ski trip.
别再用精确的描述来减少我的恐惧了
Stop minimizing my fears by describing them accurately.
各位
You guys,
玛凯拉刚把我P到了皮划艇里
Makayla just photoshopped me into a kayak
好让我发到Ins上让安迪妒忌
to put on Instagram and make Andy jealous.
她的物理测验成绩如何
Hey, how did her physics test go?
不知道 但看看我
No idea. But look at me.
非常感谢你让我去当志愿者
Aw, thank you so much for making me volunteer.
这些姑娘帮了我的大忙
These girls are helping me so much.
对 志愿者就该这么当
Yep. That's exactly how it's supposed to work.
我来告诉你为什么我的恐惧和担心
Let me tell you why my fears and worries
完全有道理
are completely justified.
我昨晚很闲
I had a lot of free time last night,
就把我生命中爱过又失去的东西
so I made a list of all the things in my life
列了张清单
I loved and then lost.
很棒 给我们看看
Great, let's see it.
是我想的清单 但我会念给你听
It's a mind list, but I will read it to you.
爸爸 死了 妈妈 抛弃了我 现在死了
Father: dead, mother: abandoned me, now dead,
克丽丝蒂搬走了
Christy: moved away,
阿尔文 离开了我 又回来了
Alvin: left me, came back,
然后突然死了 亚当 TBD
then suddenly dead, Adam: TBD.
意思是快死了
Stands for "To be dead."
你列了你仍然拥有的一切的清单吗
Well, did you also make a list of everything you still have?
列了 这个三明治和一些烦人的朋友
Yeah, this sandwich and a bunch of annoying friends.
不是你
Not you.
我喜欢你家里的布置
I like what you've done with the place.
阿尔文
Alvin?
你好
Hello.
你来这里干什么
Wh-What-What are you doing here?
我正坐在你客厅的餐桌旁
Well, I'm sitting at the kitchen table in your living room,
所以我猜也许你需要向人倾诉
so I'm guessing maybe you need someone to talk to.
我没事
I'm fine.
好吧 我有事
Okay, I'm not fine.
但我不需要你知道我变得一团糟
But I-I don't need you knowing I've turned into a mess.
你一直都一团糟
Oh, you've always been a mess.
我之前没提这茬 因为你很辣
I just let it slide because you were hot.
谢谢
Thank you.
我该告诉你 我现在结婚了
I should tell you I'm married now.
我知道 跟长头发的男人结婚了
I know. To the guy with the hair.
如果你知道这么多 那你也知道他的名字了
Well, I'm assuming, if you know that much, you know his name.
不知道 我没关注
Nah. I don't pay attention.
是因为你有点嫉妒吗
Is that because you're a little jealous?
你开玩笑吗 他很难超越你的前任
Are you kidding? He had a tough act to follow.
我祝他好运
I wish him well.
我特指的是性♥爱♥方面
I'm talking specifically about sex.
你床技很好
You were amazing,
但我老公也很有天赋
but my husband is also gifted in that department.
我不需要听细节
I don't need all the details.
我好爱他
I just love him so much.
我知道
I know.
我也爱过你
I loved you, too,
剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表