剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表
你如何描述你和男人之间的关系
How do you characterize your relationships with men?
他们一开始很好
Well, they start out great...
通常以灾难告终
and usually end in disaster.
这可能源于与父母破裂的关系
That could stem from a fractured relationship with a parent.
你和你父亲关系如何
How are things with you and your father?
不好
Not good.
多说点
Tell me more.
没什么好说的
Oh, it's not much to tell.
就是"妈妈自杀
Just your basic "Mom kills herself,
爸爸不想再理你"的情况
Dad wants nothing to do with you anymore" situation.
吉尔 那听起来非常痛苦
Jill, that sounds incredibly painful.
的确
It is.
你觉得共进晚餐怎么样
So what do you think, dinner?
我觉得你把感情寄托在我身上
I think your feelings have my face on them,
但其实跟我毫无关系
but they have nothing to do with me.
你怎么这么快就得出了结论
How are you doing this so quickly?
如果你付我钱 我会慢点的
I would slow it down if you were paying me.
如果我们没法约会 那么
Well, if we can't date, then...
你愿意当我的心理医生吗
...can you be my therapist?
只要我在治疗邦妮 那就不行
Not as long as I'm treating Bonnie.
天啊 你们为什么有这么多规矩
God, why do you guys have so many rules?
你们又不是真正的医生
It's not like you're real doctors.
我要告诉我自己 这也和我没关系
I'm gonna tell myself that has nothing to do with me, either.
抱歉我迟到了
Hey, sorry I'm late.
你刚从我心理医生的床上过来吗
Have you just left my therapist's bed?
办事时你们聊到我了吗
Did you talk about me during the deed?
没有
No.
特雷弗和我不会结婚
Trevor and I will not be getting married
生下情感协调的可爱婴儿
and having adorable, emotionally attuned babies.
发生了什么
What happened?
长话短说
Well, long story short,
他选择了和你的关系 而不是和我谈恋爱
he chose his relationship with you over me.
是吗
He did?
我得承认 我松了口气
I have to admit, I'm a little relieved.
我还以为你没意见
I thought you were okay with it.
谁知道我呢 我一天一变
Well, who knows with me? I'm all over the place.
可怜的亚当
Poor Adam.
不 是他活该
No, he deserves it.
我们点一些无酒精鸡尾酒 聊聊
Why don't we order some mocktails and talk about
生活让我们失望的各方各面吧
all the many ways life finds to disappoint us.
我说一个 无酒精鸡尾酒
Here's one: mocktails.
它们开始让我害怕了
They're starting to scare me.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
我还在酗酒时
Back when I was drinking,
有时候知道我要喝酒了
sometimes just knowing I was about to have a drink
和真正喝酒带给我的安慰差不多
gave me as much relief as actually having one.
我懂的
I get that.
将一瓶香槟放在冰块上
Just putting a bottle of Dom on ice
曾让我觉得安全温暖
used to make me feel all safe and warm.
我们喝酒的方式真是大不相同
We drank so differently.
但是昨晚我在家里调一杯无酒精鸡尾酒
But, yeah, last night I was making a mocktail at home,
我有一种救兵来了的感觉
and I got the sense like the cavalry was coming.
感觉很棒
It felt so good.
那很危险
And that felt dangerous.
我真差劲
How lame am I?
连假装喝酒都应付不来
I can't even handle pretend drinking.
亲爱的 你得尽一切努力
Oh, honey, you got to do whatever you got to do
保护你的戒瘾成绩
to protect your sobriety.
如果有什么事让你离酒更近一步
You know, if something brings you closer to a drink,
不管那是什么 你都不该做
whatever that is, you shouldn't do it.
所以我不能吃橄榄 或者去多莉山主题公园
It's why I can't eat olives or go to Dollywood.
真可惜
That's a shame.
多莉·帕顿是国家珍宝
Dolly Parton is a national treasure.
阿尔洛
Hey, Arlo.
邦妮 你们要点什么
Hey, Bonnie. Can I get you guys something?
苏打水 不加冰 不加柠檬 什么都不加
Club soda, no ice, no lime, no nothing.
我要一杯"闪亮小马"
And I will have a Sparkly Pony, please.
干嘛 那又不会让我想喝酒
What? It doesn't bring me closer to a drink.
结果我不能喝的
So it turns out the list of things
饮料名单愈发长了
I can't drink continues to get longer.
不能喝鸡尾酒
Can't have cocktails.
不能喝无酒精鸡尾酒
Can't have mocktails.
不能喝牛奶
Can't have milk.
我可以喝 但这会让我身边的人
I mean, I can, but it becomes unpleasant
不愉快
for the people around me.
你真厉害
I am impressed.
你看到了发生的事 做了该做的事
You saw what was happening and you did what you needed to do
来照顾自己
to take care of yourself.
你待在自己的角落里
You were in your own corner.
的确是
I was.
你知道我看到了谁吗
And you know who I saw there?
一个叫特雷弗的人
A guy named Trevor...
你姓威尔斯 真的吗
...Wells? Really?
埃利斯岛的人肯定无聊了
Huh, people at Ellis Island clearly got bored.
真的吗 普兰科特 你想聊姓氏吗
Really, Plunkett, you want to go there?
总之 谢谢你
Well, anyway, thank you.
你本可以选择吉尔 但你选择了我
You could have chosen Jill, but you chose me.
我的任务就是照顾你 我对此非常认真
My job is to take care of you, and I take that very seriously.
我知道 但我人生中有许多人
I know, but there were a lot of people in my life
也有这样的任务
who had that job
他们大部分人都搞砸了[在蒲团上拉屎]
and most of them pooped the futon.
但你陪着我
But you were there for me,
我对你的尊敬有这么多
and my respect for you is up to here.
无论如何
And for what it's worth,
能拥有你是吉尔的幸运
Jill would've been lucky to have you.
你是抢手的好男人
You're a catch.
谢谢
Thank you.
你说蒲团是因为你知道我睡在蒲团上吗
And did you say futon because you know I sleep on one?
我刚知道 对你的尊敬只有这么多了
This just in. Now you're here.
剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表