剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表
Jill, how are you doing, honey?
塔米觉得我可能怀孕了
Tammy thinks I might be pregnant.
那其实是克莱顿的想法
It was actually Clayton's idea.
他有三个姐妹
He has three sisters.
希望她们喜欢我
I hope they like me.
如果我没怀孕呢
I mean, what if I'm not?
我最想要孩子了
There's nothing I want more,
我不能接受那样的失望
and I can't take that disappointment.
但如果我怀孕了呢
But then what if I am?
安迪和我刚复合
Andy and I just got back together.
如果他吓坏了怎么办
What if he totally freaks out?
或者如果他对此很激动
Or what if he gets totally excited about it
接着发生了糟糕的事怎么办
and then something bad happens?
我之前流过产
I mean, I've had a miscarriage before.
这次可能也会发生
It could happen again.
先专注当下吧
Let's just stay in the present.
亲爱的 我知道你很害怕
Honey, I know you're scared,
但不管发生什么 你都不会独自面对
but whatever happens, you're not gonna have to face it alone.
我们都在
We're all here.
谢谢
Thank you.
但你不该在外面吗
But aren't you supposed to be out there?
我就该在这里
I'm supposed to be right here.
去验尿吧
Now go pee on that stick.
瞧瞧你们
Look at you.
你们都是英雄
You're all heroes.
给自己鼓鼓掌吧
Give yourself a round of applause.
桌上的那些中心装饰品真好看啊
And how 'bout those centerpieces?
是吧
Huh?
有人说我们可能带回家去
Someone said we could take them home.
我不知道那是不是真的 但如果我们一起拿
I don't know if that's true, but if we time it right,
他们是抓不到我们所有人的
they can't catch us all.
我花了很多时间
Look, I-I spent a lot of time
准备了我朋友玛乔丽的介绍词
preparing, uh, this introduction for my friend Marjorie,
但她现在都不在这里 她在卫生间
but she's not even here because she's in the bathroom
因为我们的朋友们今晚不顺利
because our friends are having a hard night.
这正是你们颁给她这个奖项的原因
Which is exactly why you're giving her this award,
她就是这样的人
because that's who she is.
她真的是这样的人
That really is who she is.
她谦逊
She's humble,
慷慨
generous,
无私
selfless.
我刚认识玛乔丽时
When I first met Marjorie...
正处于人生低谷
...I was at the lowest point in my life.
如果不是她 我
And if it wasn't for her, I wouldn't...
我今晚根本不会站在这里
I wouldn't be here tonight.
我不是说这里 我是说
And I-I don't mean here. I mean...
走到如今
...here.
我做了什么
And what do I do?
天啊 我取笑她
Oh, my God, I tease her.
她给我建议时 我翻白眼
I-I roll my eyes when she gives me advice.
我
I-I...
经常推开她
push her away constantly.
我没让她好过 但她从来不放弃我
I don't make it easy on her, but she never gives up on me.
她就像是我从未拥有的妈妈
She's like the mother I never had.
我本来计划
Well, I had planned
以一个关于她年龄的笑话结束
to close with a joke about her age,
但是
but...
我不想那样做 因为我好爱她
I don't want to 'cause I love her so much.
我明年有空主持
I'm available to host next year.
我刚告诉了200人我爱你
I just told 200 people that I love you,
如果你不相信我 去问修女吧 她们不能撒谎
and if you don't believe me, ask the nun. They can't lie.
亲爱的
Oh, honey.
这一刻跟我无关
This moment really isn't about me.
-是吗 但什么时候轮到你 -嗯
- It's not? But when is it your turn? - Mm-mm.
15秒后
15 seconds.
真是诡异的具体 但是好吧
Well, that's weirdly specific, but okay.
我刚验孕了
I just took a pregnancy test.
人生即将改变
And life possibly changing
-倒计时五 四 三 -别用那种声音
- in five, four, three... - Don't do that voice.
收到
Roger that.
你准备好了吗
Are you ready?
-我们一起看吧 -好
- Let's do it together. - Okay.
粉色一条杠
It's a pink line.
那是什么意思
What does that mean?
我没用过验孕棒
I never operated one of these.
每个品牌都不一样 去拿说明书
Every brand is different. Get the pamphlet.
-我用来吐口香糖了 -天啊
- I spit my gum in it. - God.
你为什么不直接买♥♥"怀孕/没怀孕"的那种
Why didn't you get the one that says "Pregnant/not pregnant"?
我买♥♥了药剂师推荐的
I got the one the pharmacist recommended.
-他也很帅 我今晚简直桃花不断 -好
- He was cute, too. I'm having, like, a hot night. - Okay.
我们有盒子
Okay, we got the box. We got the box.
我没戴眼镜
Okay, I didn't bring my readers.
我怀孕了
I'm pregnant.
天啊
Oh, God.
吉尔
Oh, Jill.
天啊
Oh, my God.
看来你的时刻已经一去不复回了
Yeah, doesn't look like you're gonna get your moment.
谢谢你们今晚的出席
Thank you for joining us...
你是对的
No, you're right.
重点是大半径转弯 那就是关键
It's all about the wide turn. That's the trick.
剩下的就是假装你听不到隔着隔板的声音
The rest is just pretending you can't hear through the divider.
但你能听到
But you can hear.
是的
Oh, you can hear.
我就知道
I knew it!
纳帕谷社区英雄奖到此结束
That concludes the Napa Valley Community Hero Awards.
-等等 -小心开车 各位
- Wait! - Drive safely, everybody.
等等 等等 等等
Wait. Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.
-你干什么 -现在就是你的时刻 来吧
- What are you doing? - Now is your moment. Come on.
给我
Give me that.
我之前跟你们说的就是这个女人
All right, here's the woman I was telling you about.
她救了我的命
The one who saved my life.
-我不会说那么过 -闭嘴
- Okay, I wouldn't go that far. - Stop it already.
各位 起立 温蒂 慢点
Everyone, on your feet. Wendy, slowly.
谢谢你 邦妮
Thank you, Bonnie.
感觉
Oh, it feels
很奇怪 我获奖的原因只是陪伴别人
weird to get an award for just showing up for people
而他们也陪伴了我
the same way others did for me.
还有
And...
我很感激我拥有的生活
Oh, but I'm grateful for the life that I have
以及我可以与他们分享生活的人们
and those I get to share it with.
我的朋友们 我那桌的人
My friends and all the people at my table.
杰瑞 我没想到你会来
Jerry. Oh! Oh, I didn't think you were coming.
抱歉 我车胎爆了 手♥机♥没信♥号♥♥
Sorry. I had a flat tire and no cell service.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
现在不好
Not right now
因为大家都看着我
'cause everyone's looking at me.
我以为你不想来这里
I didn't think you wanted to be here.
你开玩笑吗 我当然想来这里 妈妈
Are you kidding? Of course I want to be here, Mom.
是我提名了你
I nominated you.
是你吗
You... you did?
天啊
Oh, boy.
这份奖项对我来说意义重大
Oh, then this means everything to me.
谁
Hello?
安迪 你怎么来了
Andy, what are you doing here?
邦妮给我发短♥信♥ 说你不舒服
Bonnie texted me and said you weren't feeling well.
谢谢你 邦妮
Well, thank you, Bonnie.
这里没别人吧
No one else is in here, right?
我可不想逮捕自己
I don't want to have to arrest myself.
安全
It's all clear.
怎么了
So, what's going on?
你吃了不合胃口的东西吗
剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表