剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表
知道我怀念什么吗 电♥话♥亭
You know what I miss? Phone booths.
说得好 姐妹
Sing it, sister.
我无家可归时 占到电♥话♥亭
When I was homeless, if you scored a phone booth,
就等于过上了好日子
you were living the life.
有门 有灯 有架子
A door, a light, a shelf.
它就是微型房♥的雏形
It was the original tiny house.
好吧 没那么好笑 你怎么了
Okay, not that funny. What's up with you?
抱歉 我刚上完街舞课
Oh, sorry. I just came back from a hip-hop dance class.
内啡肽都要从我眼睛里射出来了
I've got endorphins coming out my eyeballs.
你在哪里上的
Ooh, where are you taking it?
那个地方叫"街舞跳到你扑街"
At that place called Hippity-Hoppity Dance Till You Droppity.
光听这名字我就想上
I want to take class there just for the name.
有意思 这名字让我想剁掉自己的脚
Funny, that name makes me want to cut my own feet off
永远不再跳舞
and never dance again.
我明天还要去 你何不跟我一起去
I'm going back tomorrow. Why don't you come with me?
五六七 好
A-five, six, seven, yes!
你可以克制一下自己的兴奋
It's okay to contain some of your excitement.
我已经在克制了
I am!
快看 是塔米
Oh, look, there's Tammy.
她似乎开着一辆家得宝
And she seems to be driving a Home Depot.
我感情很复杂 塔米令我尴尬
Mixed emotions: embarrassed by Tammy,
你知道家得宝是什么令我自豪
proud you know what a Home Depot is.
在我酗酒时
Oh. When I was drinking,
我经常误入一些地方
I used to go to lots of places by mistake.
所以我才有好市多的会员
It's the only reason I have a Costco membership.
各位 我不太好停车
Hey, guys, I'm having a little trouble parking.
无法想象是为什么
Can't imagine why.
如果现在有电♥话♥亭
See, now, if we had a phone booth,
我们就能跳进去 假装不认识她了
we could jump inside and pretend we don't know her.
你在干什么
What ya got going on there?
我转弯时必须扶着木材
Oh, I need to hold on to the lumber when I make a turn,
结果被扎了
and I got a splinter.
以后开车我会戴手套的
I'm gonna start wearing gloves when I drive.
这是你的解决方法吗
That's your solution?
是的 戴连指手套没法换电台
Yeah, mittens would make it too hard to change the radio.
也许你是时候买♥♥皮卡了
Or perhaps the time has come to buy a truck.
她买♥♥不起皮卡
Oh, she can't afford a truck.
邦妮和我脑中的声音在同一时间
Whoa. Bonnie just said what the voice in my head said
说了同样的话
at the exact same time.
这意味着你脑中有我的声音
That means my voice is in your head.
这是好事 能救命的
That's a good thing. That saves lives.
我敢打赌你能买♥♥得起 你特别抠...
I bet you can afford it. You're very cheap--
我是说节俭
I-I mean frugal.
我不确定我是否准备好了
I'm not sure I'm ready.
我想念我的红袜子
I miss my red socks.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
你中风了吗 你闻到烤面包味了吗
Is she having a stroke? Do you smell toast?
等等 我闻到了 我中风了吗
Wait, I smell toast. Am I having a stroke?
不 这里是餐厅 继续说
No, we're in a diner. Carry on.
她偷了我的红袜子
She steals my red socks
挂在了2x4木板的后面
and puts them on the ends of 2x4s.
这样人们就能看到车上伸出的木板了
So people can see them sticking out of the car.
如果你不把话说全 我听起来会像个疯子的
If you don't say the whole thing, I just sound crazy.
我觉得你应该买♥♥车
You know, well, I think you should go for it.
你的生意非常顺
Your business is doing so well.
是的 但我不想当那种俗套女孩
Yeah, but I don't want to be that cliché of a girl
赚了点小钱 就全用来买♥♥皮卡
who makes a little money and then blows it all on a truck.
常见的俗套
Tale as old as time.
等待永远没错
No harm ever came from waiting.
我不同意
Oh, I disagree.
我等安迪准备结婚等了两年
I waited two years for Andy to be ready to get married,
结果他甩了我
and then he dumped me.
当然 我又开始约会了
Sure, I'm back out there dating again,
但安迪浪费了我已经在减少的排卵期
but Andy was a big ole waste of my dwindling ovary time.
在你的梦想破碎之前快买♥♥皮卡吧
Get the damn truck before your dreams die.
听起来你依然很愤怒
Sounds like you're still holding on to some anger there.
不然你以为我为什么每天去上舞蹈课
Why do you think I'm going to dance class every day?
我在听着杜阿·利帕发泄
I'm working it out to Dua Lipa.
我不知道那是什么 但我等不及了
I don't know what that is, but I can't wait.
塔米
Uh, Tam,
街上有个人走过去
some guy's walking down the street
拿着两块穿了袜子的木板
with two pieces of wood wearing socks.
是红袜子吗
Uh, were they red?
这肯定不是巧合
Oh, that cannot be a coincidence.
极品老妈 第八季第十四集
我坠入爱河了
Oh, I'm in love!
双门驾驶室 半吨♥车厢
The club cab and the half-ton bed,
完美的颜色
and it's the perfect color.
红色放荡吗
Or is red slutty?
红裙子 靴子和胸罩放荡
On skirts, boots and bras, yes.
红皮卡不放荡
On trucks, not so much.
等他回来给我答复
Waiting for him to come back with an answer
比我在庭审时等陪审团还难受
is worse than waiting for the jury at my trial.
我只想快点买♥♥下它 作为新皮卡司机
I just want to buy it and hit a drive-through
开着它进免下车餐厅
as a first-time truck owner!
我喜欢你的热情
I love your enthusiasm.
现在冷静点
Now shove it down.
冷了
Shoving.
我和销♥售♥经理谈了谈
Talked to my sales manager.
我给你刚说的价格是他给的最低价
The price I quoted you is as low as he'll let me go.
好 我在哪里签字
Okey doke, where do I sign?
稍等一下 猛女
Uh, hold on a minute there, champ.
文森特 对吧
Vincent, is it? Yeah.
我看过汽车价目参考表 你想要高于市场价20%
I checked Blue Book, and if you want to ask 20% over market,
没关系 你也要养家糊口的
that's fine. You deserve a living.
但现在你要的是30%
But right now you're at 30%.
所以降个2000块 不然我们就走
So bring it down 2K or we walk.
我很想降 但我无能为力
I would love to, but my hands are tied.
他无能为力 邦妮
His hands are tied, Bon.
我没听到想听到的回答 小文
I'm not hearing what I want to hear, Vinny.
街那头的道奇车店
And the Dodge dealership down the street
还有跳舞气球人呢
has one of those blow-up guys.
来吧
Come on.
该走了
It's time to go.
现在跟我的庭审一模一样
Ugh, now this is exactly like my trial.
好 在不被炒的情况下 我只能
All right, the best I can do without getting fired
降1500块了
is to come down $1,500.
我说不好 红色的确挺放荡的
I don't know. The red is a little slutty.
-1800块 -加上地毯就成交
- $1,800. - Throw in floor mats and we got a deal.
成交
Deal.
像坐过山车一样
That was a roller coaster!
好了
All right,
来谈谈付款方式
let's talk financing.
这孩子只是个杂工
This kid is just a handyman,
所以她需要特惠条款
so she's gonna need some easy terms.
不 不能再谈了 我的心脏受不了
No, no more negotiating. My heart can't take it.
所以我才从来不看《创智赢家》
This is why I don't watch Shark Tank.
好了 钱我都带齐了
All right, I got all the money right here.
我好激动
I'm so excited!
我好为你激动
I'm so excited for you!
塔米怎么会这么有钱
How the does Tammy have that much money?
开始 五六七八
Here we go. Five, six, seven, eight!
燥起来
Let's go!
你在做什么
What are you doing?
叠洗好的衣服
Folding our laundry.
我想帮你从烘干机里取衣服回来
I thought I'd help by getting a load from the dryer.
你真好 我在犹豫该不该说出来
Huh, that's very sweet. And I hesitate to say this
因为我希望你能再次这样做
'cause I'd like it to happen again,
但这些不是我们的衣服
but these are not our clothes.
那我的汗衫怎么会在这里
Then how did my undershirts get in here?
是的 亚当 你是世界上唯一一个
剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表