剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表
到底是什么
Well, which one was it?
对他来说是偶遇 对我来说是故意
Accidentally for him, on purpose for me.
别评判我了
Oh, save the judgy face.
他直接走了
He blew me off.
不管怎样 吉尔
Oh, regardless, Jill.
你只是在做错事的边缘疯狂试探
You're just trying to see how close you can get
看看你到底能离做错事有多近
to doing something wrong without doing something wrong.
你知道我叫它什么吗
And you know what I call that?
做错事
Doing something wrong.
亚当说这轮请客
Adam says these are on the house,
但我不同意 你们可以直接给我钱
but I disagree, so you can give me your money directly.
为什么每件事都和你有关
Why is everything always about you?
你干嘛发火
What's your problem?
我终于找到了我想要的男人
I finally found a guy I want to be with,
而你不允许
and you won't let me.
除非那人是我老公
Well, unless it's my husband,
否则我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不想要你的老公
I don't want your husband.
我想要你的心理医生
I want your therapist.
你确定不想要亚当吗
You sure you don't want Adam?
无意冒犯特雷弗
I mean, no offense to Trevor.
他可爱到我想跟他做邻居
He's cute in a "Won't you be my neighbor" kind of way.
如果你想跟特雷弗约会 那就去吧
If you want to go out with Trevor, go out with him.
但你说过他没得商量
But you said he's off-limits.
是啊 但那时候我还不知道你在笔记本上
Yeah, but that was before I knew you were doodling,
乱写
"Mrs. Jill...
"吉尔·他的姓氏太太"
whatever-his-last-name-is" in your notebook.
你不知道你心理医生的姓氏吗
You don't know your therapist's last name?
我都不知道你的姓氏
I barely know your last name.
重点是 如果你不喜欢
The point is, if you don't like
我对某件事的态度 那就第二天再问我
where I stand on something, ask me again the next day.
由于更年期 我要么忘了 要么改了主意
Thanks to menopause, I will have either forgotten or changed my mind.
你真心的吗
You mean it?
当然 你是我的朋友
Of course I do. You're my friend.
我希望你过得好
I want what's best for you.
-你真大度 -的确
- That's very generous of you. - It is.
顺便说一句 这张桌子旁的每个人欠我八块五
BT dubs, everybody at this table owes me $8.50,
我可没听到钱到账的声音
and I haven't heard my Venmo ding.
你是对的
You were right.
我不喜欢看书
I don't like to read.
亲爱的
Hey, babe.
你和闺蜜们今晚似乎玩得很开心
You and the ladies seemed to have fun tonight.
顺便说一句 是你往小费罐里
By the way, were you the one who left a note
留了张写着"梳你的头发"的纸条吗
in the tip jar that said, "Comb your hair"?
什么 不是
What? No.
但是既然陌生人都这样说了
But now that a complete stranger said it,
为什么不试试
why not give it a try?
你们能去真是太好了
Anyway, it was cool having you guys there.
我们也许每周二都会去你酒吧
Yeah, we might make "Not-drinking" at your bar
过"不喝酒"日
a regular Tuesday thing.
你高兴我就高兴了
I love it when you're happy.
我很高兴
I am.
-虽然 -天啊
- Although... - Oh, boy.
吉尔跟我说了些话 当时我并不介意
Jill said something to me that didn't bother me at the time,
但我开始意识到这让我很生气
but I'm starting to realize it enrages me.
她想和特雷弗约会
She wants to date Trevor.
真奇怪
That's weird.
是吧
Right?
我最好的朋友和心理医生
My best friend and my therapist are gonna be
要在做♥爱♥时聊我了
talking about me during sex.
你真觉得他们会这样吗
You really think that's gonna happen?
我做♥爱♥时就会聊我 他们为什么不会呢
I talk about me during sex. Why wouldn't they?
你是不是有点太操之过急了
Aren't you jumping the gun a little bit?
他们还没约过会呢
They haven't even gone on a date yet.
我不爽的又不一定是
Well, things don't have to actually happen
已经发生的事
for me to be upset about them.
所以我不再跟你说我做的梦了
That's why I stopped telling you about my dreams.
你为什么不打电♥话♥给吉尔
Why don't you call Jill
一起商量出个解决办法呢
and find a way to work it out together?
听起来合理
That sounds rational.
所以才感觉不对劲
Probably why it feels wrong.
我们聊完了吗
Can we be done?
行吧
Sure.
但是说真的
But seriously...
偶尔梳梳头吧
put a comb through your hair every once in a while.
不
Oh, no.
现在我在独自"不喝酒"
Now I'm "Not-drinking" alone.
你知道他现在是不是在接待病人吗
Hey, do you know if he's in there with a patient right now?
抱歉
Sorry.
你看着像是个了解情况的邻居
You look like that neighbor who knows what's going on.
他11点 1点和4点有预约
He has appointments at 11:00, 1:00 and 4:00.
谢谢
Thank you.
吉尔
Jill.
这真是 你怎么 什么
This is a... What are you... What...
你今早没去蔬果汁店
Um, you didn't come by the juice place this morning,
所以我给你买♥♥了女士提神甘蓝奶昔
so I... I brought you a kale smoothie with a lady boost.
我有叶酸缺乏症
I have a folic acid deficiency.
你有心了
Well, this is a very thoughtful gesture.
好多生姜啊
Whoa, a lot of ginger.
好了 我坦白了
Okay, confession time.
我喜欢你
I like you.
我之前从未先开口表白
I've never been the first one to say that before.
恭喜你了
Congratulations.
我受宠若惊
I'm flattered.
脸都红了
Red-hot flattered.
但是
But...
我不能喜欢你
I cannot like you back.
不能还是不想
"Cannot" Or "Do not"?
因为我跟邦妮聊过了
Because I talked to Bonnie,
她给我们亮了绿灯
she gave us a big ole green light.
邦妮真好
Yay for Bonnie.
但我还是不能感兴趣
But I still can't be interested.
这种说法真奇怪
See, now, that was a weird way to say that.
你一点的病人很快就来了
Your 1:00 will be here soon.
我知道几点了
I know what time it is.
她没说错 进来吧
Actually, she's right, come on.
天啊
Oh, boy.
坚强点
Be strong.
你为什么不能对我感兴趣
Why can't you be interested in me?
因为你朋友是我病人
Because your friend is my patient,
那是不道德的
and that would be unethical.
我们可不可以不告诉别人
Well, is there a scenario where we just don't tell anybody
这样就刺♥激♥多了
and it makes it that much hotter?
我也一直在思考这个问题
Oh, how I've pondered that very question.
不幸的是 条条大路通向不行
Unfortunately, all roads lead to no.
你是在说你一直想着我
So you're saying you've pondered me?
我的自我想相信
My ego wants to believe
你觉得我难以抗拒
that you find me irresistible.
但是
But...
我心理医生的直觉告诉我
my shrink-y sense tells me
绝对是有别的原因
that there's almost definitely something else going on here.
发生的事是 我习惯了得偿所愿
Yeah, what's going on is I'm used to getting what I want,
现在我不知道是什么情况了
and I don't know what's happening.
很有趣 这次
Interesting, and this is a situation
你被告知你不能得偿所愿
where you've been told you can't have what you want.
首先是邦妮说的 然后是我说的
First by Bonnie and then by me.
所以呢
So...?
所以 每个人都有无法得偿所愿的时候
So everyone has moments where they want something that they can't have.
每个人都有
Everyone.
问题是 为什么
The question is, why?
剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表