剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表
He had you for a mom, and he still hit rock bottom.
他遗传了他爸的坏毛病
He got the bad stuff from his father.
管不住裤裆
Wandering penis and all.
在互助会上分享并不是表演
Sharing at a meeting is not a performance.
你要用真实的故事帮助其他人
You're there to help other people stay sober
坚持戒瘾
with your actual story.
什么故事 我所有的钱都吸毒败光了
What, that all my money went up my nose,
我刚在清理我妈家的排水槽时摔伤了背吗
and I just threw my back out cleaning my mum's gutters?
这怎么能帮助别人
How does that help people?
这能让别人知道他们并不孤独
It lets them know they're not alone.
如果你想表演 那就回舞台上啊
And if you want to perform, get your ass back onstage.
乐队的确想搞个重聚巡演
Well, the band does want to do a reunion tour.
天啊
Oh, my God.
原来的香包乐队吗 和德克兰和萨西一起
The original Sachet with Declan and Sudsy?
你必须去
You-you have to.
我做不到
I can't.
我从没在没磕嗨时表演过 这让我害怕
I've never played sober, and it terrifies me.
不 我懂 听着
No, I get it, I get it.
我之前从未在没磕嗨时做过爱
Look, I never had sex sober,
现在我有过了
but now that I have...
也没事
it's fine.
但没了毒品 我就没了精力
But without the drugs, I-I don't have the stamina.
我用键盘吉他的唯一原因
I mean, the only reason for the keytar
-就是为了让人们看我腾跃 -好吧
- was so people could watch me prance. - Yeah...
我不想跟你明说 但你的粉丝都是我这般年龄
I hate to break it to you, but your fans are my age.
返场加唱时没人会冲上舞台
No one's gonna be rushing the stage during the encore.
返场加唱
Encore?
三首歌♥后我们的鼓手就气喘吁吁了 不行
Our drummer gets winded after three songs. No, no, no.
算了 我做不到 我没法站在舞台上
Forget it, I can't do it. I cannot stand on that stage
看着博览会的观众 欺骗他们
and look at that state fair audience and live a lie.
好吧 冷静
Okay, calm down.
这件事你可以向谁倾诉吗
Do-do you have anyone to talk to about this?
我以前会和洛·史都华聊天
Well, I used to talk to Rod Stewart,
但他出了圣诞专辑后
but he's gone a bit squishy
变得有些软蛋
since he did that Christmas album.
你的互助对象呢
What about your sponsor?
我没有
I-I don't have one.
这就是你的问题所在
There's your problem.
放下酒是件大事
Putting the drink down is huge,
但这只是坚持戒瘾的一部分
but it's just one part of being sober.
剩下的是思考
The rest is about the thinking.
我们两耳之间发生的事
The things that go on between our ears.
如果你没有好好思考
And if you're not dealing with that,
基本上就是在靠意志力坚持戒瘾
you're basically white-knuckling your sobriety.
我懂 因为我经历过
And I get it, because I've been there.
今天就是个完美的例子
And today's a perfect example.
如果我没有互助对象 我才不会来这里
If I didn't have a sponsor, I wouldn't have come here.
无论如何 我很高兴你来了
Well, for what it's worth, I'm glad you did.
我也是
So am I.
我想这就引出了下一个明显的问题
I think that leads to the next obvious question.
罗德
Mm, Rod.
我婚姻幸福 我不能跟你去巡演
I'm happily married-- I can't go on tour with you.
不 我希望你做我的互助对象
Oh, no, no. I want you to be my sponsor.
我现在在照顾很多人
Well, I have a lot of people under my wing right now.
但他们没人为威猛乐队做过开场表演
But none of them ever opened for Wham!
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you. Thank you.
很抱歉 我不记得你了
And I... I really am very sorry that I didn't remember you.
这让我想起了一件事 从你提到鼓手后
Which brings me to something that's been haunting me
这就一直困扰着我
ever since you mentioned the drummer.
-利亚姆吗 -利亚姆
- Liam? - Liam.
我觉得那人应该是利亚姆
I'm starting to think it was Liam.
好 进来吧 哥们
All right, come on in, buddy.
抱歉 但是
I'm so sorry, but...
我看不出有什么区别
I'm not really seeing what's different.
有一件事我可以不需要许可就做
Well, there was one thing I figured I could do without a permit.
瞧瞧
Voilà!
太棒了
Oh, that's fantastic!
我喜欢 太棒了
I love it! That's great!
现在你能拿到一切了
Now you can reach everything.
调料 香料
The condiments, the spices...
我们还有巧克力酱吗
We have Nutella?
塔米
Tammy...
你最好了
you're the best.
我同意
Agreed.
好 我得走了
All right, now I got to take off.
好 还有一件事
Okay. Oh, there's one more thing.
你能帮我看看吗 很快的
Can you look at it for me? Real quick.
-好 -水槽左边的抽屉有点问题
- Sure. - Something's going on with that drawer to the left of the sink.
好像没问题
It seems fine.
这是什么
Hey, what is this?
是灰姑娘公主王冠
That is a Cinderella princess crown.
我为你买♥♥的 不是我的
I bought it for you. I didn't have one.
你支持我 我也支持你
You have my back; I have yours.
吃瘪去吧 唐娜·施罗德
Suck on that, Donna Schroder.
剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表