剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表
Yes, Adam, you're the only man in the world
穿中号♥白色鲜果布衣汗衫的男人
who wears medium, white Fruit of the Loom T-shirts.
塔米买♥♥到皮卡了吗
Tammy get the truck?
她买♥♥到了
She did, she did.
很好 我等不及看了
Great. Can't wait to see it.
用现金付了全款
Paid for the whole thing in cash.
-聪明的做法 -你错过了重点
- Smart move. - You're missing the point.
我们因为抢劫蹲了七年监狱的朋友
Our friend who just spent seven years in prison for robbery
用现金付了皮卡的全款
paid for a truck entirely in cash.
你不好奇她是从哪里搞来的钱吗
Aren't you wondering where she got it?
不好奇
No.
你也不好奇我们的衣服里为什么有这个
You also didn't wonder why this was in our laundry,
所以你不是个可靠的好奇宝宝
so you're not a reliable wonderer.
我不敢相信你在暗示
I can't believe you're suggesting
塔米偷了钱
that Tammy stole the money.
要么她是个罪犯 要么她过得比我好
Either she's a criminal or she's doing better than I am.
我更愿意接受前者
I'm more comfortable with the first one.
我有坏消息要告诉你
Well, I got bad news for you.
钱不是她偷的
She didn't steal it.
她一直在辛苦工作
She's been working hard.
她每天做八个小时杂工
She does an eight-hour day as a handyman,
然后在酒吧工作一整晚
then works a full shift at the bar.
她靠努力赚的
She's earned it.
你失望了吗
Are you disappointed?
当然没有 她是我朋友
Of course not. She's my friend.
我很高兴她过得好
I'm happy she's doing well.
我不高兴 但我在努力忍♥受
Well, not happy, but I'm working very hard to tolerate it.
所以你是嫉妒了
So you're jealous.
我没有
I am not!
老邦妮会嫉妒
Old Bonnie got jealous.
新邦妮在适应
New Bonnie is adjusting to the fact
她刚出狱的朋友赚的
that her friend who just got out of prison
比新老邦妮都多这个事实
is making more money than either Bonnie could ever make.
我很高兴你不嫉妒
Well, I'm glad you're not jealous.
我也是
Me, too.
新邦妮要去还这些衣服
New Bonnie is gonna return this laundry,
包括这件非常可爱的上衣
including this very cute blouse
换作老邦妮肯定会留下来
that Old Bonnie would've kept
因为这个颜色配她的眼睛
'cause the color makes her eyes pop.
真坏 老邦妮 真坏
Bad, Old Bonnie. Bad.
以国产车来说 这辆车
Hmm. This ride is surprisingly smooth
坐起来还真是出奇平稳
for a vehicle made in this country.
我要转弯了 听好了
Ooh, I'm about to make a turn. Listen to this.
这声音很棒吧
Isn't that click awesome?
很有节奏感 甚至能跟着跳舞
It's got a strong beat. You could almost dance to it.
我敢打赌你可以 祝福你
Oh, I bet you could, bless your heart.
塔米 想到你在这么短的时间里
Tammy, when you think of how far you've come
进步了这么多 真是个奇迹
in such a short time, it's a miracle.
当然了 我见过很多人参加项目
I mean, sure, I've seen people come into the program
改变了自己的人生 但没有人像你一样快
and turn their lives around, but not with the speed you have.
我的屁♥股♥好暖和
My tushy is toasty.
座椅加温器 你在夸我的时候我打开了
Seat warmers. I turned 'em on while you were praising me.
"从监狱到座椅加温器"
From jail to seat warmers.
你应该在当地中学发表这段演讲
Now, there's the speech you give at local high schools.
也许我也该买♥♥辆皮卡
Maybe I should get a truck.
你要皮卡做什么
Why do you need a truck?
这里是美国
This is America.
买♥♥东西不是非得有目的
You don't have to need things to buy them.
你要用它来做什么
What would you use it for?
皮卡大侦探们
Well, truck detectives,
我是个大楼管♥理♥员♥
I am a building manager.
我生活中有不少需要运的大件
I have oversized things in my life that need to be hauled.
我想买♥♥皮卡就可以买♥♥
If I wanted a truck, I could get one.
不是全用现金买♥♥ 亚当得帮点忙
Not in all cash. Adam would have to help
我们得取消葫芦网会员 不再买♥♥大牌汤
and we'd have to cancel Hulu and stop buying name-brand soup.
我们能不能拜托换个话题
Can we please just change the subject?
当然可以 听听我的新音响系统
Sure thing. Hey, check out my new sound system.
如果我把低音调到最大
If I turn the bass all the way up,
感觉就像在做足底按♥摩♥
it feels like you're getting a foot massage.
换到嘻哈音乐台
Put on a hip-hop station,
你就能看到温蒂的全新一面
you'll see a whole new side of Wendy.
最新消息
This just in:
我嫉妒塔米
I am jealous of Tammy.
非常嫉妒
Super-duper jealous.
不 真的吗
No. Really?
好消息是
Good news is,
老邦妮会"不小心"把咖啡撒到
Old Bonnie would've "Accidentally" Dumped coffee
塔米温暖舒适的座椅上
all over Tammy's warm, buttery seats.
但新邦妮狠狠咬着舌头 甚至都咬出血了
But New Bonnie bit her tongue so hard it bled a little.
看吧 击个掌
Huh? Give it up.
为什么击掌
For what,
因为表现得像个人吗
acting like a human?
是啊 快点 击个掌
Yeah. Come on. Gimme.
当体面人是不该被特别夸奖的
You don't get a parade for just being a decent person.
那还当体面人干什么
Then what's the point of being a decent person?!
塔米在哪 她应该帮忙的
Where's Tammy? She's supposed to be helping.
她接到了一个工作电♥话♥
She got a phone call about a job.
工作 什么工作 她又有工作了吗
A job? What job? She got another job?
是的 她的第一单厨房♥整装
Yeah. Her first full kitchen.
橱柜 碗柜 地板 电器...
Cabinets, cupboards, floors, appliances...
我知道厨房♥是什么
Yeah, I know what a kitchen is.
玛乔丽 快问快答 我的现金和奖励呢
Marjorie, quick and dirty: where's my cash and prizes?
-什么 -我戒瘾更久
- What? - I've been sober longer,
但塔米获得了更多成功 为什么
but Tammy's having all the success. What gives?
首先 戒瘾并不一定会带给你
Well, first of all, staying sober doesn't guarantee
金钱和成功
money and success.
你倒是把这句话挂门上啊
Hang that on the door.
这样在里面就容易找到空位了
It'll be a lot easier to find a seat in here.
你可以这样想
You could look at it this way:
你的现金和奖励是有一段健康的婚姻
your cash and prizes are being in a healthy marriage
还有修复了和女儿的关系
and repairing your relationship with your daughter.
我情愿要真正的现金和奖励
Ugh, I'd rather have actual cash and prizes.
是吗
Would you?
是的
I would.
在塔米身边让我觉得自己像个废柴
Being around Tammy makes me feel like a loser,
这让我觉得自己是个糟糕的朋友
which makes me feel like a bad friend,
从而又让我觉得自己一点也没变
which makes me feel like I haven't changed at all,
这让我觉得更废柴了
which makes me feel like a loser.
这是个恶性循环 如果塔米遇上问题
It's a vicious cycle that could easily end
循环就能立刻终结
if Tammy would just stop doing well.
我们和别人进行比较 就会惹上麻烦
We get into trouble when we compare ourselves with other people.
比较就会绝望
"Compare and despair."
很顺口 肯定是真理
Ooh, it rhymed. It must be true.
不如你继续表现得
Why don't you just keep acting
为她高兴 最终
like you're happy for her, and eventually,
你的感情可能会跟上
your feelings may catch up.
不顺口 我不做
Doesn't rhyme, not doing it.
我迫不及待想上舞蹈课了
Hey. I can't wait for dance class.
我买♥♥了顶帽子 这样我就可以做这个动作了
I bought a hat so I can do this.
我以为你不想再去了
Oh. I didn't think you'd want to go back.
为什么 因为我很糟糕吗
Why? 'Cause I suck at it?
我本来没打算这么说 但是
Well, I wasn't gonna say it like that, but...
就是这意思
those are the words.
没关系 那很好玩
That doesn't matter. It was fun.
如果你不擅长 那怎么还能好玩
Well, how can it be fun if you're not good at it?
这样更好玩了
It's almost more fun.
就像是电影烂成了经典
Like when a movie's so bad, it's good.
在舞蹈课上我体验到了《空中蛇灾》的快乐
I had Snakes on a Plane level fun in that class.
我不是这样的
Oh, that is not how I roll.
如果我不擅长什么 我就会退出
If I'm not great at something, I'm out.
有次我上了陶艺课 前几分钟遇到了
剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表