剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表
家得宝 塔吉特 麦当劳
Home Depot. Target. McDonald's.
我真爱郊区公路
I do love the open road.
你想做爆米花吗
Hey, do you want to make popcorn?
在我们开车时吗
While we're driving?
这正是移♥动♥之家的神奇之处
That's the magic of the mobile home.
你可以看电视 玩桌游
You can watch TV, play a board game,
熨衣服
iron a shirt.
你可以上厕所 顺便说句
You can use the toilet, which, by the way,
还能变成浴室
turns into a shower.
你可以冲澡啊
You can take a shower.
这些事我们在家里都可以做
These are all things we can do at home.
对 但你做完后 你依然在家
Yeah, but when you're done, you're still at home.
在车上 等你擦干了
Here, by the time you dry off,
我们已经开出去八到十英里了
we're eight, ten miles away.
当你充满了莫名其妙的热情时真可爱
You're cute when you're filled with inexplicable enthusiasm.
洛雷娜 请给我一根紫色牙刷
Lorena, can I please get a purple toothbrush?
或许再给我一些薄荷牙线
And maybe some mint floss?
肉桂让我神经过敏
Cinnamon gives me the heebie-jeebies.
谢谢
Thank you.
你们在改建吗
Hmm. Y'all doing some remodeling?
真不错 我正打算提意见呢
That's good, 'cause I was gonna say something.
新牙医只是想扩大一点空间
The new dentist just wants to open up the space a little.
麦肯齐医生要有合伙人了吗
Oh, is Dr. Mekizian getting a partner?
不 新医生要接管诊所了
No, the new guy's taking over the practice.
麦肯齐医生要去哪里
Uh, where's Dr. Mekizian going?
我不能透露
I'm not supposed to say anything.
好吧 太迟了
Okay, well, it's too late.
他要退休了
He's retiring.
意思是他不会再接待患者了吗
Like, he's not gonna be seeing patients anymore?
他以后不会再接待
Am-am I one of the patients
我这个患者了吗
he's not gonna be seeing anymore?
三个月后才不会接待
It's not for three months.
可我每六个月才来一次
But I only come every six months.
你知道的 洛雷娜
You know that, Lorena!
我是说
I mean,
我好不容易等到一个我可以爱一生的牙医
I have waited for a dentist I could love my entire life
现在他却要抛弃我吗
and now-now he's abandoning me?
对不起 我不是想对你发泄
I'm sorry, I don't mean to be taking it out on you,
只是我看到这些明信片时会很兴奋
it's just, I get excited when I see those postcards.
我很期待来这里
I look forward to coming here.
我不敢相信那是我听到的最后一句
And I just can't believe that was my last
"你好吗 孩子"
"How you been, kiddo?"
发生了什么
What's going on?
你不准退休
You are not allowed to retire.
你让我感觉很安全
You make me feel safe.
我应该从来没有告诉过你
And I don't think I've ever told you this,
但我在每个诊所写的紧急联♥系♥人
but I've put you as my emergency contact
都是你 包括在这个诊所
in every doctor's office, including this one.
吉尔
Jill...
对不起 我打算寄一封信的
I'm sorry. I was gonna send a letter.
一封信 你为什么不发条短♥信♥说
A letter? Why don't you just send a text
"你的蛀牙不再是我的问题了"
saying, "Your cavities are no longer my problem"?
我不想让你这样得知此事
This isn't how I wanted you to find out.
我是时候退休了
It's time for me to hang it up.
我妻子和我想旅行
My wife and I want to travel.
我能和你们一起去吗
Well, can I come with you?
你的牛排做得比以往更好吃
You outdid yourself with those steaks.
D3
D-3.
谢谢 中了
Thank you. Hit.
E4
E-4.
没中 D2
Miss. D-2.
中了 你知道吗 盒子上的孩子
Hit. You know, the kid on this box
可能现在比我们还大
is probably older than us right now.
B6
B-6.
没中 我猜他已经死了
Miss. I'm guessing he's dead.
儿童模特能有什么好下场
I mean, child model? What good could come from that?
D5
D-5.
中了 你击沉了我的战舰
Hit. You sunk my battleship!
你为什么在这个游戏里完爆了我
How are you killing me at this game?
我生来就具有战略思维
I was born with a strategic mind.
而且我能从那块巨大的侧视镜里
Also, I can see all of your boats
看到你的所有战舰
in that gigantic side-view mirror.
我突然想吃棉花糖饼干了
I'm craving s'mores all of a sudden.
我就知道会这样
Yes, I knew that would happen.
瞧瞧我带了什么
Look what I brought.
不是吧
You didn't.
是的 而且
I did. And...
一本鬼故事
a book of ghost stories.
恐怖的还是性感的
Scary or sexy?
我从没有听过性感的鬼故事
I've never heard a sexy ghost story.
我们追踪了电♥话♥
We traced the call.
原来是从你裤裆里打来的
It's coming from inside your pants.
你说得对
You were right.
在房♥车里什么都更好
Everything is better in an RV.
早说过了
Told you.
你把棉花糖弄我头发里了
You got marshmallow in my hair.
我们可以一起在厕所里冲澡
Huh. We could take a toilet-shower together.
我永远没想过我会说出这句话
Not something I ever thought I'd say,
但我非常期待
but I'm looking forward to it.
警♥察♥ 开门
Police, open up.
我赌十块钱 他以为我们在里面制冰♥毒♥
Ten bucks he thinks we're cooking meth in here.
顺便说句 这条后路还不赖
Not a bad Plan B, by the way.
晚上好 警官
Evening, officer.
这里是私人财产 你不能把房♥车停在这里
This is private property. You can't park your RV here.
好 给睡在桌子上的那个男人说吧
Okay, tell that to the guy sleeping in the table,
因为他说只要你开着房♥车
'cause he said when you're in one of these things,
全世界都是你的旅馆客房♥
the world is your hotel room.
瞧瞧我 裹着性♥爱♥床单开车回家
Look at me, driving home in my sex sheet.
因为我同时在卧室 客厅
'Cause I'm in my bedroom, living room and car
和车里
all at the same time.
难以置信我们收到了罚单
I can't believe we got a ticket
你居然还心情很好
and you're still in a great mood.
我们让房♥车性感 但警♥察♥让房♥车危险
We made the RV sexy, but the cop made it dangerous.
我收回我说过的
I take back every bad word
-关于这玩意儿的所有坏话 -你真心的吗
- I said about this thing. - You mean that?
是啊 我很享受
I do. I'm really enjoying this.
那太好了 因为这大家伙是我们的
Glad to hear it, 'cause we own this bad boy.
-什么 -我买♥♥下了房♥车
- What? - I-I bought the RV.
你的床单掉了
Uh, you-you dropped your sheet.
动作轻点
Hey! What... Take it easy back there.
为什么 就算搞坏了 我们也已经买♥♥下来了
Why? If we break it, we already bought it.
是你没跟我说就买♥♥下来了
I mean, you already bought it without talking to me.
你故意的
You did that on purpose.
我不转弯就回不了家
I can't get back to our place without making a turn.
下次先提醒我一下
Well, give me a little warning next time,
就像你买♥♥下这玩意儿时没提醒我一样
like you didn't when you bought this thing.
对不起 我能说什么
I'm sorry. What can I say?
你知道这有多难吗
You know how hard it is to find an RV
找到一辆为坐轮椅的人设计的房♥车
that's tricked out for a guy in a wheelchair?
你知道这有多容易吗 拿起电♥话♥说
You know how easy it is to pick up the phone
"亲爱的 我要花..."
and say, "Hey, honey, I'm about to spend..."
等等 你花了多少钱
Wh-What did this cost?
价格很优♥惠♥
I got a great deal.
只不过听起来不像
It just won't sound like it.
我想提醒你 十分钟前你还支持房♥车
May I remind you that ten minutes ago you were Team RV?
要右转了
Right turn.
知道吗
You know what?
我改变主意了
I changed my mind.
我很高兴你买♥♥下了房♥车
I'm glad you bought this thing,
因为现在你要住在车里了
'cause now you live in it.
剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表