剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表
我害怕互助会的姐♥妹♥们♥
"I'm afraid the people in this group
不知道我有多爱她们
don't know how much I love them."
闭嘴 我本来想写蜘蛛的
Shut up. I meant to write spiders.
只有我这么认为
Is it just me,
还是这是我们今晚玩过的最棒的游戏
or is this the best game we've played all night?
-我喜欢 -绝对是 -绝对是
- I loved it. - Absolutely. - Absolutely.
我们应该在恐惧上烤些热狗
We should put some hot dogs on them fears.
是他 我还是不知道怎么做
It's him. I still don't know what to do.
我挺你
Got your back.
喂
Hello?
我愿意接
Yes, I'll accept the call.
是 嗨
Yeah. Hi.
我本来不打算接的
Well, I wasn't gonna,
但我接了
but here I am.
那么
So...
你最近怎么样
what's new with you?
真的吗 我也戒瘾了
Really? I'm sober, too.
快三年了
Yeah, almost three years, yeah.
那真久
Wow, that's a long time.
你真棒
Good for you.
听着
Look, um...
我跟朋友们在一起 现在不方便聊 但是
I'm with my friends, so I can't really talk right now, but...
谢谢你记得我的生日
thank you for remembering my birthday.
好 再见
Okay, bye.
早上起来后我的背会疼死的
My back is gonna hate me in the morning.
我的左屁♥股♥完全麻了
My left ass cheek is totally numb.
我们也许年纪太大了 不能睡在地上
We may be too old to sleep on the floor.
为什么玛乔丽可以睡沙发
Why does Marjorie get the couch?
因为她快死了
Because she's dying.
我没有快死了 而且也不聋
I'm not dying and I'm not deaf.
虽然最近我在吵闹的餐厅
Although lately I've been having trouble
有点听不清
in noisy restaurants.
各位 快凌晨四点了
Guys, it's almost 4:00 A.M.
我们必须睡了
We've got to go to sleep.
吉尔说得对 早上起来后我们会很暴躁的
Jill's right. We're gonna be so cranky in the morning.
谢谢你们给我带来的最棒的生日
Thanks for the best birthday ever, you guys.
晚安
Good night.
-晚安 -晚安
- Good night. - Good night.
-晚安 -晚安 -晚安
- Good night. - Night. - Good night.
难以置信
Unbelievable.
克丽丝蒂
Hi, Christy.
不 我起来了
No. I'm up.
你怎么样 亲爱的
How's it going, honey?
剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表