剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表
那就会一事无成
we'd never get anywhere.
那真是胡说八道
Oh, that is a crock of you-know-what.
你都没有尝试
You didn't even try
用不同的方法
to do it differently.
你直接用之前的方法了
You went straight to your old ways.
邦妮 你没必要欺骗别人
Oh, Bonnie, you don't need to trick anybody
跟你合作
into wanting to work with you.
你完全有能力诚实地谈成项目
You're perfectly capable of landing jobs with integrity,
因为你是个聪明有才的厉害人物
because you are a smart, talented badass who--
我不是讽刺你 你还很擅长与人打交道
and I'm not being sarcastic-- is great with people.
好吧 你可以留下
Okay, you can stay.
-是谁 -塔米
- Who is it? - It's Tammy.
你什么时候开始锁前门了
When did you start locking your front door?
我就是在试试
Just something I'm trying.
你能开门吗
Can you open it?
我不是在惩罚你 但是不行
I'm not punishing you, but no.
好吧 那我先说
All right, well, I guess I'll start.
我不喜欢跟你吵架
I don't like fighting with you.
没人喜欢 我很擅长的
Nobody does. I'm very good at it.
知道吗
You know what?
我也不喜欢跟你吵架
I don't like fighting with you, either.
听着
Look...
你是我最好的朋友
you're the best friend I've ever had,
我害你必须撒谎
and I put you in a position where you had to lie,
那不公平
and that wasn't fair.
底线是 对我来说 我们的友谊
Bottom line, our friendship is worth more to me
比任何事都重要 抱歉 我危及了我们的友谊
than anything, and I'm sorry I jeopardized that.
我爱你
I... I love you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
我从后门进来了
I came in through the back door.
大部分窃贼都会想到
You know, most burglars will think of that.
你抬上面 我抬轮子
Here, you grab the top, I'll grab the wheels.
好 我
Great... I got...
我们合作得很好
We do work well together.
我
I...
抱歉我搞砸了一切
I'm sorry I screwed everything up.
我愿意再试一次
I'm willing to try again,
但我们得有基本规则
but we have to have some ground rules.
行
Sure.
第一条规则 别撒谎
Okay, rule number one: don't lie.
第二条
Number two...
只有一条
No, there's just the one.
好 这是我的规则
All right, here's mine.
抱我
Hug me.
再也不要坐我的椅子
And never sit in my chair again.
说谎的只有我一个人
And being dishonest was all me.
继续
Keep going.
我们不是在11年前开业的
We did not start this business 11 years ago.
实际上 那时候 塔米还在监狱
In fact, at that time, Tammy was in prison
-而我在南美洲烂醉如泥 -说太多了
- and I was drunk somewhere in South America. - Too much. Too much.
天啊 你真是让我好难办
God, you really have me dancing on a wire here.
你觉得呢 我们没事了吗
So, what do you think? We good?
我不知道 一旦信任遭到破坏
I don't know. I mean, once trust is broken,
就真的很难重建了
it's really hard to get it back.
我送你免费天窗
I'll throw in a free skylight.
项目完成后 我每周带你岳母
And I'll take your mother-in-law to a two-hour lunch
去吃一次两小时午餐
once a week until this project's finished.
-一周两次吃四小时 那就成交 -好
- Four hours twice a week, and you have a deal. - Done.
等等 你刚说监狱了吗
Wait, did you say prison?
没有
No.
-把番茄酱递过来 搭档 -没问题 搭档
- Pass the ketchup, partner. - You got it, partner.
我就跟你说她们会解决的
I told you they'd work it out.
你的汤怎么样 莉莲
How's your soup, Lillian?
比卡内基美食餐差远了
Carnegie Deli it's not.
我不知道 我喜欢她
I don't know, I like her.
有人想吃甜点吗
Anybody save room for dessert?
我要巧克力奶油圣代
Mmm. I'll take a hot fudge sundae.
你跟我说过如果你点含糖食物
You told me if you tried to order sugar,
-我该拒绝 -那结束了
- I should say no. - Oh, that's over.
好吧 但我不会还你20块的
Okay, but I'm not giving the $20 back.
还有谁
Anybody else?
-多拿几把勺子 -不行
- Spoons all around. - Like hell.
让她们自己点
Bring them their own.
我还以为你心情很好
I thought you were feeling great.
从没更好过 但有个不幸的副作用
Oh! Never better. But an unfortunate side effect
我减了五磅
is I've lost five pounds,
全减在胸上
and it all came from the balcony.
所以欢迎回来 糖份
So, welcome back, sugar.
聪明 挺立大胸
Smart. A solid rack
搞定老公
will get you married.
你愿意当我妈妈吗
Will you be my mom?
剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表