剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表
One time I took a ceramics class, had a little trouble
一点小问题 我就假装自己得了阑尾炎走了
in the first few minutes, and faked appendicitis and left.
太惨了
That's so sad.
我装的
I was faking.
我是说你这样会错过很多人生
I just mean you miss out on a lot of life that way.
如果那是想给我鼓气
Mm. If that was supposed to be a pep talk,
那她可太糟糕了
that's something else she sucks at.
我拿到了那份工作
I got it. I got the job.
太棒了 亲爱的
That's wonderful, honey.
但是有个问题
There's a problem, though.
终于来了
Finally.
这份工作周一开始 所以我得在接下来两天里
It starts Monday, so I have to finish the job
忙完手里的活儿
I'm on in the next two days.
谁知道我什么时候才能睡
Who knows when I'll sleep again?
随你怎么批评可♥卡♥因♥ 但它的确有用
Say what you will about cocaine-- it was helpful.
睡眠不足和电动工具听起来
Well, sleep deprivation and power tools don't sound
可不是好组合
like a good combo.
也许有人能帮你
Maybe there's somebody who could help you.
我很乐意帮忙
Ow! I-I sure would like to help you.
真的吗
Really?
如果我不是真心的 那我为什么要说这话
Why would I say it if I didn't mean it?
太棒了 我明天早上六点来接你
Awesome. I'll pick you up at 6:00 A.M.
越来越棒了
Keeps getting better!
你不想叫我"老板"就可以不叫
And you only have to call me "Boss" if you want to.
我希望你的红袜子永远也回不来了
I hope you never get any of your red socks back.
这个储藏室会很棒的
This is gonna be some pantry.
希望有天我赚了足够的钱
I hope one day I make enough money
能让我的麦片也有自己的卧室
that my cereal can have its own bedroom.
我很担心我们进度落后
I'm worried we're running behind.
微波炉的架子装好了吗
Did you finish that shelf for the microwave?
我已经在尽快工作了 老板
I'm working as fast as I can, boss.
抱歉 我压力好大 只不过
Sorry. I'm stressed. It's just that
我♥干♥这活是赔本的 我开价太低了
I'm losing money on this gig. I totally underbid it.
你为什么要那样做
Why would you do that?
我想着 如果我收费低廉
Well, my thought was, if I do jobs on the cheap,
人们喜欢我的工作 他们就会把我推荐给别人
and people like my work, they'll recommend me to other people,
我就能获得更多工作
and I'll get more jobs.
这样你就损失更多钱了
Where you'll lose more money.
现在的确是这样的发展趋势
That does seem to be the way it's going, yes.
那就去告诉客户这要花更多钱
Well, go tell the client it's gonna cost more money.
-我不想那样 -真的吗
- I don't want to be that guy. - Really?
因为我很乐意那样
'Cause I love being that guy.
这样吧
I'll tell you what.
你继续干活 我去和客户说
You finish this, I'll go talk to the client.
好吧 但是拜托和气点
Okay, but please be nice.
我一直很和气
Ugh. I'm always nice.
你才不是 所以我才说 拜托和气点
No, you're not, which is why I'm saying, "Please be nice."
瞧 我做成碗了
Look-- it's a bowl!
现在成了盘子
Now it's a plate.
我不知道我怎么被你说服再来一次的
I don't know how I let you talk me into doing this again.
我好糟糕 而且搞得脏兮兮的
I suck at it, and I'm getting all dirty.
人能得两次阑尾炎吗
Can you get appendicitis twice?
不管你开不开心 这堂课都是一小时
You know, this class is an hour, whether you have fun or not.
我想说 在箱桶之家就能买♥♥到的玩意儿
And I'm just saying, this is a lot of muss and fuss
做起来居然这么混乱
for something I can buy at Crate & Barrel.
吉尔 醒醒吧
Jill, get over yourself.
你不会做到完美的
You're not gonna be perfect at it.
好好享受这个过程吧
Just enjoy the damn process.
好吧 但主要是因为你载我来的
Fine, but mostly 'cause you're my ride.
闭嘴
Oh, shut up.
给你 来欢呼一下
Here. Now give me a "Whoo."
适可而止吧
Don't push it.
我能再说一次谢谢你吗
Can I say "Thank you" One more time?
谢谢你 谢谢你 谢谢你 谢谢你
Thank you. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
抱歉 我说了四次
Sorry, that was four.
我只是好激动
I'm just so excited.
因为你 我会在这份工作中
Because of you, I'm gonna actually
赚到钱 我还买♥♥了新皮卡
make a profit on this job, and I've got a new truck,
之后还有一份大活
and another big job lined up after this.
塔米一切顺利
Everything's coming up Tammy.
对于一个人来说 你的好运有点太多了
It's almost too much good luck for one person to have.
他们该拍一部关于我奇迹转变的电影
They should make a movie about my miraculous turnaround.
电影可以叫《塔米一切顺利》
It could be called Everything's Coming Up Tammy.
我肯定会去看的
Well, I'd sure see that movie.
该死 天啊
Oh. Damn it! Oh, my God.
我把咖啡撒在你的新车上了
I just spilled coffee all over your new truck.
对不起 真的很抱歉
I'm sorry. I'm so, so, so sorry.
我发誓这是一场意外
I swear it was an accident.
这当然是一场意外
Of course it was an accident.
你为什么要故意这样做
Why would you do that on purpose?
因为我内心深处是个大烂人
Because deep down, I'm a terrible person!
表面上也好不到哪里去
And really, it's not even that deep down.
你什么意思
Uh, what are you talking about?
从你买♥♥了这辆新车后
I have been so jealous of you
我一直很嫉妒你
ever since you got this truck,
你接到了这些很棒的工作
and you keep getting these amazing jobs,
我不想再说一次
and-and... and I don't want
塔米一切顺利了
to say "Everything's coming up Tammy" again,
但是塔米的一切都好顺利
but everything's coming up Tammy!
这真奇怪
This is so weird.
我一直都很嫉妒你
I've always been so jealous of you.
我就喜欢那样
Well, that's the way I liked it.
邦妮 我还是嫉妒你
Bonnie, I'm still jealous of you.
你很博学 无所畏惧
I mean, you're savvy and fearless
聪明机智 而我永远都做不到
and smart in a way I could never be.
现在你让我觉得自己很棒了
Now you're making me feel good about myself.
你还是个更好的朋友
You're even a better friend than I am.
别搞竞争了
Stop making it a competition.
我们有不同的长处
Look, we both have different strengths.
你很会协商 我就做不到
I mean, the way you negotiate-- I could never do that.
是啊 我很棒
Yeah, I am pretty amazing.
对不起我很嫉妒你
I'm sorry I got so jealous.
这也讲得通
I guess it makes sense.
你是我最亲的妹妹了
You're the closest thing I have to a sister.
我也有同感
Aw, I feel the exact same way.
你能从杂物箱里拿几张纸巾吗
Hey, could you grab some napkins out of the glove box?
好 我也有点动感情
Yeah, I'm getting a little emotional, too.
其实我是想让你清理咖啡 免得它渗进去
Actually, I need you to clean up that coffee before it sets in.
好 我这就清理
Yes, yes. On it. Mm-hmm.
吸干 别摩擦
Blot, don't rub.
吉尔 怎么了
Hey, Jill. What's going on?
请原谅我突然出现 但我知道
Hey. Please excuse my appearance, but I knew
如果我不立刻说出来 那我就永远不会说了
if I didn't say this right away, I would never say it at all.
我总是相信
I've always believed
不完美就是失败
that if something wasn't perfect, it's a failure.
你知道人们说的那句蠢话吗
You know that stupid thing people say
说什么乐趣是在过程中的
about the joy being in the journey?
原来的确是这样
Well, it turns out, it's kind of true.
我们没有举♥行♥一场盛大的婚礼
You and I weren't a big, fat failure
这并不代表我们的感情是彻底失败的
just because we didn't end up in a big, fat wedding.
-吉尔 我 -我保证
- Jill, I-I... - I promise
我快说完了 我必须说出来
I'm almost done. I just need to get this out.
你是我戒瘾后的第一个男友
You were my first sober relationship.
我们一起拥有很多美好的回忆
We shared a lot of beautiful memories together,
我全都能记起来 因为我没有磕嗨
and I can actually remember 'em all because I wasn't high.
我只是想告诉你
I just wanted you to know
我对我们之间发生的事释怀了
that I'm okay with what happened between us.
我希望送你这份礼物 让你记住我
And I want you to have this to remember me by.
我本该把它放进某个特殊的烤箱里
Think I was supposed to put that in some kind of special oven,
但我没做那一步
but I skipped that step.
你去上陶艺课了
剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表