剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表
真♥相♥是 我不是你父亲
The truth is, I'm not your father.
我是你...
I'm your...
真♥相♥是 我不是你父亲
The truth is, I'm not your father.
我是你...
I'm your...
科里
Hey, Corey!
你应该给大楼做防震加固
You're supposed to be protecting the building
而不是制♥造♥地震
from earthquakes, not causing them.
抱歉
Sorry.
你能休息一下 让我看完这部
Can you take a break while I finish
我都不好意思提名字的垃圾真人秀吗
the trashy reality show i'm too embarrassed to tell you the name of?
好了伙计们 你们听到女士的话了 休息一下
All right, fellas, you heard the lady. Take a break.
等等
Oh, hang on.
-好 谢了 -这是干什么
- Okay. Thank you. - What's that for?
我必须向业主证明
I have to prove to the building owner
这个活儿终于开干了
that this work is finally happening
因为我在六年前 三年前
'cause I said I'd take care of it six years ago
去年都说过我会解决这事
and three years ago and last year.
既然你在这里
Hey, while I've got you,
你能让开房♥车的人把车挪出巷子吗
can you get the guy with the RV out of the alley?
我的卡车开不进来
I can't get my truck in.
很乐意 我最喜欢吼别人了
Happy to. Yelling at people's my favorite sport.
拍这张是干什么
What's that one for?
我想让我的朋友们看看你
I want to show you to my friends.
蠢货
Yo, dumbass!
把这堆废铁开走
Move this piece of crap!
太好了 蠢货是我老公
Oh, great, the dumbass is my husband.
我哥们杰伊把房♥车借我们了
My buddy Jay loaned us his RV.
说走就走的旅行 你想去哪
Spontaneous vacation, where do you want to go?
去杰伊家 还车
Jay's house, to return it.
极品老妈 第八季第七集
温蒂
Hi, Wendy.
吉尔
Hey, Jill.
温蒂 邦妮
Hi, Wendy. Hi, Bonnie.
吉尔
Hello, Jill.
这只是一场分手
It's only a breakup.
你们能别语气像是内曼·马库斯商场关门了吗
Would you stop talking to me like Neiman Marcus closed?
我们只是担心你
We're just worried about you.
我很好
Well, I'm fine.
真的吗
Are you?
真的
Yes.
听着 刚开始两天我眼睛都哭肿了
Look, I cried my eyes out for the first two days,
但之后我从悲伤中破茧而出
but then I emerged from my sadness cocoon
变成了你们眼前的这只蝴蝶
as the butterfly you see before you.
我在脸书上取关了他
I unfriended him on Facebook.
我甚至打包了他的一些东西
I even boxed up some of his things
送回了他家 而没有烧掉它们
and left them at his place without setting them on fire.
不只是因为他有安全摄像头
And not just because he has a Ring camera,
也是因为我是一只快乐 心态健康的蝴蝶
but because I am a happy, well-adjusted butterfly.
你是吗
Are you?
是的
Yes.
事实上 我今天心情很好
In fact, I'm in a great mood today
因为我可以去看牙医了
because I get to go see my dentist.
你知道洗牙是不能用快乐气的吧
You know we can't use the happy gas for a cleaning, right?
或许能用 能用吗
Or can we? Can we?
麦肯齐医生就是我的快乐气
Dr. Mekizian is my happy gas.
我以前特别害怕去看牙医
I used to be super phobic about going to the dentist.
曾是个很严重的问题
It was a really big problem.
微笑是我的第三大魅力
I mean, my smile is my third most attractive attribute.
除非我在欧洲 那就是我的第一大魅力
Unless I'm in Europe, and then it's my first.
我敢打赌他很性感
I'm betting he's hot.
不 他比性感更好
No, he's better than hot.
他让人安心 他就像泰迪熊
He's comforting. He's like a teddy bear
或一碗意面
or a bowl of spaghetti
或吃一碗意面的泰迪熊
or a teddy bear eating a bowl of spaghetti.
我喜欢他的一切
Oh, I just love him to itty-bitty pieces.
抱歉迟到了 我被亚当
Hey, sorry I'm late, I was entranced
借的超帅房♥车迷呆了
by the amazing RV that Adam borrowed.
倒不如说是被困住了
Yeah. Well, I prefer the phrase "Got stuck with."
塔米 饼干呢 你说过你会带的
Tammy, where are the cookies? You said you'd bring them.
我被迷呆了啊
I was entranced.
你知道车里面有张餐桌可以变成床
Did you know that there's a dinner table that transforms
然后再变成餐桌吗
into a bed and then back into a dinner table?
那猜污渍是从哪里来的时候
Well, that should lead to an exciting game
一定有趣极了
of Guess the Stain.
我从没有进过房♥车
You know, I've never been inside of one of those.
这到底有什么意义
What exactly is the point?
让你能在遁入大自然的同时破坏环境
So you can escape to nature while still destroying the environment.
你从什么时候开始在乎环境了
Since when did you care about the environment?
从亚当要我坐上那辆垃圾车
Since Adam asked me to hop into that rolling dumpster
开车旅行一个礼拜开始
and drive around for a week.
作为一个曾在车里住过的人
As someone who's lived in my car,
那感觉永远不像是在度假
that will never feel like a vacation.
试一试你又不会死
You know, it wouldn't kill you to give it a try.
你猜怎么着 我会试试的
You know what, I will give it a try
我希望我真死了 好打你的脸
and I hope it does kill me so I can rub it in your face.
吉尔 你还好吗
Hey, Jill, how you doing?
当心 她讨厌那种语气
Careful, she hates sad voice.
塔米 你这么问真是太贴心了
Oh, Tammy, you're so sweet for asking.
地面中心呼叫吉尔
Ground control to Jill.
是你吗 吉尔
Is that you, Jill?
你还有其他患者这样盛装打扮吗
You got other patients who get decked out like this?
没有
I do not.
但你带来的东西总是令我印象深刻
But I'm always impressed by the things you think of to bring.
毯子是为了让我保持温暖和平静
The blanket is to keep me warm and calm,
眼罩是因为光太亮
the mask is 'cause the light is bright
耳机是为了让我听不到刮牙
and the earphones are so I don't hear the scraping
-和钻牙 -和钻牙 我知道
- and the drilling. - And the drilling. I know.
但我依然认为是你不想听我的笑话
But I still think it's 'cause you don't want to hear my jokes.
你好吗 孩子
How you been, kiddo?
我好些了
Oh, I've been better.
我男朋友和我刚刚分手
My boyfriend and I just broke up.
以我专业的观点看来 这是他的损失[剔牙]
Well, in my professional opinion, that's his floss.
谢谢
Thanks.
不 我是认真的 他的牙医是谁
No, I'm serious. Who's his dentist?
我打通电♥话♥ 他就只能用吸管进食了
I make one phone call and he eats through a straw.
你最棒了
You're the best.
记住 我会做很多表情
Oh. Now remember, I make a lot of faces,
但真疼时我会举手
but I'm only in pain if I raise my hand.
右手是疼 左手是问题
Right hand is pain, left hand is question.
好了 让我们为下一个男人
All right, let's get that dazzling smile
打造灿烂的微笑吧
ready for the next guy.
问题
Question?
你觉得我还有多久才会见到下一个男人
Um, how long do you think it'll be till I meet him?
目前为止你觉得如何
What do you think so far?
我们只开了七分钟
Well, we've only been driving for seven minutes,
大部分时间还花在你倒车出巷子上
and most of that was you backing out of the alley,
但是... 对 挺享受的
but... yes, good times.
我很高兴你愿意尝试
I'm glad you're giving this a shot.
对 这都是我的想法
Yeah, it was all my idea.
没有人劝过我
No one had to talk me into it.
我们要去哪里
So where are we headed?
这才是最棒的部分 美国的任何地方都行
That's the best part. Anywhere, U.S.A.
我同意出来一晚
I agreed to one night,
所以在我们区号♥里选个地方
so make it Anywhere, our zip code.
这很棒吧 通常在你旅行时
Isn't this great? Normally when you travel
抵达目的地之前都很麻烦
it's all a hassle till you get to your destination,
但有了房♥车 钥匙一转 派对开场
but with an RV, the party starts when you turn the key.
俏皮话也不能让这里面
Cute rhymes don't make it smell
闻起来不像保龄球鞋
any less like bowling shoes in here.
放松坐着欣赏风景吧
Just sit back and take in the sights.
剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表