剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表
What is it with you and fire?
说真的 火摧毁东西时太美了
Oh, honestly, it's just so beautiful while it destroys.
谁快说句话
Someone talk.
是那家我抢过的牛排店
It's the steakhouse I robbed.
我开车经过了很多次
I've driven by it so many times.
我从没有勇气走进去
I've just never had the courage to go in.
我也是 但理由完全不一样
Yeah, me, too, but for very different reasons.
只卖♥♥4.99美元的牛排肯定是马肉
The only steak that costs $4.99 is called horse.
你猜怎么着
You know what?
我开始觉得是丈夫干的了
I'm starting to think it was the husband.
他太好了 如果他没杀人
He's too nice, and they wouldn't use
他们是不会用这种演员的
an actor like that unless he murdered.
这个男人曾演过一部剧 记得吗
And that guy had a show, remember?
他住在船上 给其他住在船上的人
Remember, he lived on a boat and gave free legal advice
提供免费法律建议
to other people that lived on boats?
叫什么来着 《船之法》
What was it called? Boat's Law?
-我不在乎 -美国人也不在乎
- I-I don't really care. - Yeah, well, neither did America.
所以现在不播了
That's why it's not on anymore.
你不打开啤酒吗
Aren't you gonna open that beer?
不 你喝吧
No, you can have it.
除非你想让我躺在百乐宫喷泉里的
Unless you want me to end up on a pool floatie
飘浮泳圈上 我可不能喝
in the Bellagio fountain, no, I cannot.
抱歉
Sorry.
你怎么了
What's going on?
你整天几乎没说过一句话
You have barely said a word all day,
现在你连《海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良》都不用心看了
and now you're not paying attention to NCIS: New Orleans.
这是好看的那集
And this is a good one.
喇蛄吃掉了那个人的指纹
The crawdads ate the guy's fingerprints off.
我没事
I'm f-- I'm fine.
天啊
Oh, my God.
你还在为艾希莉难过吗
Are you still upset about Ashley?
那是周二的事了
Hello, that was Tuesday.
你在里根执政时期的女朋友的
The official mourning period for a girl you dated
官方哀悼时间已经结束了
during the Reagan administration is over.
你们女人总想要我们展示脆弱 展示出来了又不乐意了
You women all want us to be vulnerable until we are.
你难过是因为你吻过的女孩死了
You're sad because you kissed a girl who's dead.
如果能让你舒服点的话
I mean, if it's any comfort,
我曾和快死的人做过爱
I had sex with someone while he was dying.
等等
Actually, wait.
这种事发生过两次
That happened twice.
我想单独待待
I think I'd like to be alone.
认真的吗 你要推开我吗
Seriously? You're pushing me away?
我只是需要点空间
I just need some space.
你还爱着艾希莉吗
Are you still in love with Ashley?
你有个秘密家庭吗
Do you have a secret family?
天啊 我必须离开这里
Oh, God, I got to get out of here.
去看望他们吗
To go and see them?
怎么了 小亚当要过生日了吗
What is it, little Adam's birthday?
你疯了
You're crazy.
这事为什么对你影响这么大
Why is this affecting you so much?
就是这么大 好吗
It just is, okay?
你要去哪 我在努力帮忙啊
Where are you going? I'm trying to help.
少努力点
Try less.
《律政海鸥》 那部剧叫这个名字
Legal Seagull! That was the name of the show.
你好 你是经理吗
Hi, hello, are you the manager?
你是哪位
Who's asking?
我叫塔米·迪芬多夫
Well, my name is Tammy Diffendorf,
在这里还是澳拜客牛排店时 我...
and when this was an Outback, I...
名字是我们主动改的
Hey, we chose to change the name.
不是他们撤掉了
They didn't leave us.
好 九年前
Okay. Well, nine years ago,
我抢了这家餐厅 进了监狱
I robbed this restaurant and I went to prison.
在那之后 我戒瘾了 改头换面
And since that time, I've gotten sober and changed my life.
我很想为我犯下的罪行赔罪
And I just really want to make amends for my crime.
我记得
Oh, I remember.
你穿着紧身衣 在警♥察♥免费夜抢了我们
You wore a catsuit and hit us on cops-eat-free night.
那段监控录像是好几年
That security footage was a staple
圣诞派对的热门话题
at the Christmas party for years.
在我的庭审上也是热门话题
Also a staple at my trial.
你知道真正的罪行是什么吗
You know what the real crime is?
九年后 我依然在这里工作
Nine years later, I still work here.
总而言之
Anyway, um...
我无法收回我做的事
I can't take back what I did,
但我想让你知道 我打心底...
but I want you to know from the bottom of my heart...
不好意思
Excuse me.
邦 我正在办事
Hey, Bon, I'm kind of in the middle of something here.
你见到亚当了吗
Have you seen Adam?
他开着房♥车走了 而且不接电♥话♥
He took off in the RV, and he's not answering his phone.
天啊 这是血吗
Oh, my God. Is this blood?
对不起 邦妮
I'm sorry, Bonnie.
他没联♥系♥我 但我确定他会回去的
I haven't heard from him, but I'm sure he'll be back.
你确定吗 他等于是开着房♥子跑了
Are you? He basically drove off in a house.
没什么能阻止他开始一段新生活
There's nothing to stop him from starting a new life.
而且他刚学会了怎样去除指纹
And he just learned how to remove his fingerprints.
听听我的逻辑
Follow my logic here.
汉堡是肉夹在两块面包中间
A hamburger is meat between two pieces of bread.
这怎么能不是三明治呢
How is that not a sandwich?
因为它是汉堡 它自成一派 嘚瑟尔
Because it's a hamburger. It's its own damn thing, D'rryl.
拜托你别这样叫我了
Please stop using my name like that.
等你说话有道理了我就不叫了 嘚瑟尔
I will when you finally make a point, D'rryl.
好吧 机灵鬼
All right, smart guy,
-芝士牛融堡呢 -不是三明治
- what about a patty melt? - Not a sandwich.
别再让自己难堪了
Stop embarrassing yourself.
它叫融堡 名字里写着呢
It's a melt, it's right there in the name.
我都没法看你了
I can't even look at you.
你俩能他妈的闭嘴吗
Will you two please shut the hell up?
你说什么
Excuse me?
我已经听你们这群混♥蛋♥叨叨20分钟了
I've been listening to you jackasses for 20 minutes.
热狗是三明治吗
Is a hot dog a sandwich?
塔可饼是三明治吗
Is a taco a sandwich?
果冻甜甜圈是三明治吗
Is a jelly doughnut a sandwich?
谁在乎啊 我们都会死的
Who cares? We're all gonna die!
你有什么毛病啊 轮椅男
What's your problem, Wheels?
别叫我这名字
Don't you call me that.
好吧 椅子男可以吗
Oh, okay. Chair?
不好意思
Sorry about that.
我朋友的老公好像不见了
My friend's husband seems to be missing.
你最好四处看看
Oh. You might want to take a look around
他在不在这里
and see if he's here.
这里有很多愤怒的男人独自吃饭
We get a lot of angry men eating alone.
酥炸洋葱花肯定能让他们开心起来
I'm sure the Bloomin' Onion cheers 'em up.
我们不提供这道菜以及
Hey, we don't offer that product or anything
任何侵犯其商标的菜
that infringes on its trademark.
你快点道歉吧
All right, let's wrap up the apology.
我还要擦透明隔板呢
I've got a sneeze guard to wipe down.
-其实是赔罪 -有什么区别
- It's actually an amends. - What's the difference?
道歉只是说"对不起"
Well, an apology is just saying "I'm sorry."
赔罪是你试图
An amends is an attempt
改变生活方式
to actually change the way you live your life.
-那属于道歉 -不是
- That's part of an apology. - No, it's not.
-在我老家就是 -不
- It is where I come from. - No, no.
道歉只是说对不起
An apology is just saying you're sorry.
你其实没做什么事
You're not actually doing anything.
不同意 道歉必须包括
Totally disagree. A sincere desire
诚心诚意想进行改变
to change must be included in any apology,
否则那就不算了
or it doesn't count.
不对 "赔罪"这个词
No, see, the word "Amends" comes
来源于mend 意思是修补
from the root word "Mend," Meaning "To repair."
所以赔罪就是试图解决问题
So an amends is a... an attempt to fix things.
你要站在这里告诉我
Are you gonna stand there and tell me
道歉不能解决问题吗
剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表